Close

Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunday Funnies: Ratchet Sow Rides the Lightnin' TWICE

Ft Myers, Florida...

This starts out as a simple traffic stop. Of course no traffic stop involving niggers is ever simple now, is it!

The buck driving mammy's car can't find the proper paperwork, and wants to call mammy. He be a "veteran."

It's not long before the buck finds himself being detained. To be fair, the nigger is docile and cooperative. The sow will make up for that, in spades! (Pun intended)

When the officer tells the sherilla to get put of the car, she immediately goes into a standard round of TNB. First not wanting to get out of the hoopty, then resisting. The sheboon ends up on the ground, fighting. Three officers have the nigger down. One of them has enough and fires up old sparky. Tases her black ass!

Immediately the nigger starts crying about her watch. Her watch-uh! The annoying sow manages to add "uh" to every word. Anyhow the nigger wants her watch taken off. She claims it hurts-uh, but we'll soon see the real reason.

Meanwhile the officer asks the nigger what it's name is. He also warns it multiple times if she's lying that will be another charge. Not the first time the officer has dealt with niggers!

Anyway, thanks to the in-car camera, we get to watch the shifty nigger pretending to be in distress, then slip the cuffs off.

The officer hadn't shut the door well, so the nigger looks around, then makes a run for it.

That didn't last long as police chased her on foot. Not wanting to chase the nigger all the way back to the jungle, the officer pulls out his taser and has the sow ride the lightning a second time!! The nigger face-plants in the dirt. Ends up with dirt up those oversized nostrils!

Of course now the nigger is "injured" and has a "bad knee." Obviously EMS is called, so the nigger can waste more tax dollars.

At the end if the day, the two niggers were charged with the following monkeyshines:

The buck:

Driving on a suspended license.

Possession of cocaine.

The sow:

Escape from custody.

Giving false name.

Resisting officer without violence.

Fraudulent use of credit cards

Drug equipment possession.

Should be additional charges for that ridiculous wig the monkey is wearing as well as the annoying use of "bro" nonstop.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh,thats a real ugly one!Still,it’s alway amusing to see a nigger get zapped!Getting deleted would’ve been even better. But I’ll settle for the shaka waka!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Ft Myers, Florida...

This starts out as a simple traffic stop. Of course no traffic stop involving niggers is ever simple now, is it!

The buck driving mammy's car can't find the proper paperwork, and wants to call mammy. He be a "veteran."

It's not long before the buck finds himself being detained. To be fair, the nigger is docile and cooperative. The sow will make up for that, in spades! (Pun intended)

When the officer tells the sherilla to get put of the car, she immediately goes into a standard round of TNB. First not wanting to get out of the hoopty, then resisting. The sheboon ends up on the ground, fighting. Three officers have the nigger down. One of them has enough and fires up old sparky. Tases her black ass!

Immediately the nigger starts crying about her watch. Her watch-uh! The annoying sow manages to add "uh" to every word. Anyhow the nigger wants her watch taken off. She claims it hurts-uh, but we'll soon see the real reason.

Meanwhile the officer asks the nigger what it's name is. He also warns it multiple times if she's lying that will be another charge. Not the first time the officer has dealt with niggers!

Anyway, thanks to the in-car camera, we get to watch the shifty nigger pretending to be in distress, then slip the cuffs off.

The officer hadn't shut the door well, so the nigger looks around, then makes a run for it.

That didn't last long as police chased her on foot. Not wanting to chase the nigger all the way back to the jungle, the officer pulls out his taser and has the sow ride the lightning a second time!! The nigger face-plants in the dirt. Ends up with dirt up those oversized nostrils!

Of course now the nigger is "injured" and has a "bad knee." Obviously EMS is called, so the nigger can waste more tax dollars.

At the end if the day, the two niggers were charged with the following monkeyshines:

The buck:

Possession of cocaine.

The sow:

Escape from custody.

Giving false name.

Should be additional charges for that ridiculous wig the monkey is wearing as well as the annoying use of "bro" nonstop.

Uh jus' LUBS da' ELECTRONIC BULLWHIP!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ft Myers, Florida...

The buck:

Possession of cocaine.

The sow:

Escape from custody.

Giving false name.

Ron DeSanitis is da' MAING!! I'm GLAD that Florida poleez can wrangle niggers properly!! If this was a blue state the niggers would be handled with kid gloves!!

5. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It turns out that her wig had an arrest warrant out on it. It was wanted in three states for drug trafficking.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Oooh,thats a real ugly one!Still,it’s alway amusing to see a nigger get zapped!Getting deleted would’ve been even better. But I’ll settle for the shaka waka!
    She's a looker alright!

Could get work as an extra on the new Planet of the Apes movie.

9. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Ron DeSanitis is da' MAING!! I'm GLAD that Florida poleez can wrangle niggers properly!! If this was a blue state the niggers would be handled with kid gloves!!
    No nigger coddling, that's for sure!

I'm a huge DeSantis fan.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Whitey Ford;259804]It turns out that her wig had an arrest warrant out on it. It was wanted in three states for drug trafficking. [/QUOTE

]

12. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the cops can get the smell off their hands from this beast and I also hope the plant life it porpoised into makes a full recovery. I love watching niggers ride the electric wrangler.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's a looker alright!

Could get work as an extra on the new Planet of the Apes movie.
    Apes are a far more superior species than the nigger,

15. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Apes are a far more superior species than the nigger,
    That goes without saying! Apes are intelligent and rather noble. Two things niggers will never be.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No nigger coddling, that's for sure!

I'm a huge DeSantis fan.
    The polar OPPOSITE of that p@$$y gavin "hair-gel" nrwsome of commiefornia!!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    *sigh* "Failing to come to a complete stop is such a minor thing, but niggers have to turn it into a huge drama, complete with police chase, electric bullwhip, and a bunch of charges. ALWAYS.

I got pulled over for going through a stop sign. I sat there while the officer wrote a ticket and went on my way. Of course, I didn't have weapons, drugs, or warrants and didn't try to run away or attack the cop.

I couldn't watch beyond 10 seconds because I've developed an extreme aversion to looking at or listening to rampaging sows in rachet wigs. That title pic and the faceplant were sufficient.

I heard that Florida was cutting out the nigger coddling. Bravo!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These apes should be just driven straight to the port, emptied into a container and shipped back to anywhere in Africa. Job done.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

22. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The polar OPPOSITE of that p@$$y gavin "hair-gel" nrwsome of commiefornia!!
    Governor Hair Gel is truly despicable.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    These apes should be just driven straight to the port, emptied into a container and shipped back to anywhere in Africa. Job done.
    I don't think the niggers in the motherland want American niggers any more than we do! I can't say as I blame em!

Damn it would be fun to watch though! With every nigger send a couple of used up car tires. For recycling purposes, of course!

25. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Governor Hair Gel is truly despicable.
    So is his auntie, nasty piglosi!! The SCHADENFREUDE was OFF THE CHAIN when former Mumford and Sons member Winston Marshall HUMILIATED her at Oxford!! Papa paulie p. was sitting next to her looking like a VEGETABLE!! I guess hat he got MORE brain damage when it was HAMMER TIME!!

27. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So is his auntie, nasty piglosi!! The SCHADENFREUDE was OFF THE CHAIN when former Mumford and Sons member Winston Marshall HUMILIATED her at Oxford!! Papa paulie p. was sitting next to her looking like a VEGETABLE!! I guess hat he got MORE brain damage when it was HAMMER TIME!!
    The whole family is trash. I still think Paulie P and Hammer Boy were engaged in something unsavory before police showed up.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole family is trash. I still think Paulie P and Hammer Boy were engaged in something unsavory before police showed up.
    They were looking for some andrew gillum, down-low fun!! I'm so glad that we got DeSantis!! We were a c@nt hair away from getting a down-low, corrupt dhimmirat nigger as our Governor!!

30. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is brilliant. Kommisar Pelosi can't help interrupting him even though it's his summation, the tw4t:

https://youtu.be/vFmjgbdNNgw?si=wahOroqTGE66nfaU

32. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast