Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fondom

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Fondom

My idea for revolutionizing safety and health in a civilization plagued with COVID-19 is... wait for it... the FONDOM.

The name came to me when I wondered how to protect the entire face from the Covid flu. And then I thought about niggers, and the solution came to me!

Basically, what it is, is a face condom, made from the latex, that you will put over your entire head, and have the "opening" of the fondom resting around your neck. You will then use a zip tie (included) to secure the fondom around your neck.

This will reduce the risk of exhaling or inhaling COVID-19 germs by 99.999%.

I will sell it to humans for $8,999.99 (because they have privilege), but I will sell it to niggers for $15.99 (in the name of racial equality, fairness, and diversity), and I will forbid any of my retailers from adding anti-theft devices or locking up my product, because I am not a racist. In fact, I want niggers to steal my product and use it.

Here is my product in action:

Only by embracing our diverse culture can we truly become better people. First 500 niggers to call will get a free Fondom to give to their baby mama.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That price is still unfair to niggers. It should be covered under Obammy care and therefor FREE for niggers. Unless you are a racist. You aren't a racist are you? Because we don't allow that kind of talk about niggers here...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Great idea! Put it on sale, and I do actually believe some niggers will take it - especially if it's free.
    Tell 'em how they'll be the first in their niggerhood to have one, and they'll become a focus of envy among their friends.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have NIKE printed on them and the niggers will fight each other to get one.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should make the zip ties out of stainless steel, and then coat them with pyrite (fool's gold).

The bling will be irresistible.