Close

Likes Likes:  52
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    White Devil Scores One Hand KO During Phonecall

    This whitey cracka gotz hands uh stone, muddafukka ! Ouch ....

    https://leakreality.com/video/14389/...ut-his-friends

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    When he "pointed out the man to police, they didn't arrest him."


    My whole country has lost it's collective mind. Cops are afraid of repercussions or indifferent to the plight of the human population. Either way, this mindset of doing nothing will cause nothing but trouble. Encouraged by lack of discipline when needed, niggers are amped up. Meanwhile, people are fed up.

    I am predicting hyper violence in this country as these emboldened animals try to take over the zoo. The human population, being tired of their shit, will start to fight back since the police are either feckless or too hogtied to do anything about it. Police will continue to arrest YT when he defends himself, his home, family, friends or any other innocent person from the brazen animal attacks.

    We are surrounded, my friends.

    It's time to circle the wagons. Move the hell out of these cities and let them rot from the inside.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When he "pointed out the man to police, they didn't arrest him."


    My whole country has lost it's collective mind. Cops are afraid of repercussions or indifferent to the plight of the human population. Either way, this mindset of doing nothing will cause nothing but trouble. Encouraged by lack of discipline when needed, niggers are amped up. Meanwhile, people are fed up.

    I am predicting hyper violence in this country as these emboldened animals try to take over the zoo. The human population, being tired of their shit, will start to fight back since the police are either feckless or too hogtied to do anything about it. Police will continue to arrest YT when he defends himself, his home, family, friends or any other innocent person from the brazen animal attacks.

    We are surrounded, my friends.

    It's time to circle the wagons. Move the hell out of these cities and let them rot from the inside.
    Tru Dat!!

  4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman, Tar Remover liked this post
  5. #4
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's time to circle the wagons. Move the hell out of these cities and let them rot from the inside.
    Sometimes you also have to play cowboys and niggers. When a tribe raids a town, the troops go out to find them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  6. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Video like that I could watch all night!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman, Tar Remover liked this post
  8. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice solid connection.But,not enough.He shoulda kept going till the bat fairy arrived!

  9. #7
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    4,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should have Curb Stomped that feral pavement ape

    Click on gif

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	curb-stomp-gif-6.gif 
Views:	32 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	15747
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  10. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nice solid connection.But,not enough.He shoulda kept going till the bat fairy arrived!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

  11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  12. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's time to circle the wagons. Move the hell out of these cities and let them rot from the inside.
    I agree! Just make sure wherever you "circle the wagons" not to let in niggers and liberals.

  13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman, Tar Remover liked this post
  14. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I agree! Just make sure wherever you "circle the wagons" not to let in niggers and liberals.
    Tru Dat!!

  15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  16. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When he "pointed out the man to police, they didn't arrest him."


    My whole country has lost it's collective mind. Cops are afraid of repercussions or indifferent to the plight of the human population. Either way, this mindset of doing nothing will cause nothing but trouble. Encouraged by lack of discipline when needed, niggers are amped up. Meanwhile, people are fed up.

    I am predicting hyper violence in this country as these emboldened animals try to take over the zoo. The human population, being tired of their shit, will start to fight back since the police are either feckless or too hogtied to do anything about it. Police will continue to arrest YT when he defends himself, his home, family, friends or any other innocent person from the brazen animal attacks.

    We are surrounded, my friends.

    It's time to circle the wagons. Move the hell out of these cities and let them rot from the inside.
    I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. From everything I see and read, humans are rapidly nearing the boiling point seeing 13% of the population - and that percent wild, feral, low IQ dangerous beasts - in control of everything and free to attack humans at will.

    It's coming:*clicky*

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madmed.gif 
Views:	13 
Size:	1,018.9 KB 
ID:	15751

  17. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  18. #12
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Should have Curb Stomped that feral pavement ape

    Click on gif

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	curb-stomp-gif-6.gif 
Views:	32 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	15747
    I still haven't seen that movie. I understand it has a sad ending only liberals love, where he gets sorry for what he did.

    But what a great scene. If only when Tony Soprano did that, it was to a nigger. I wonder if any Dutch-Americans tried that with those old-fashioned wooden shoes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  19. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    2,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! LOVE it! Which one of YOU guys is that? You deserve an award!

  20. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  21. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    2,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When he "pointed out the man to police, they didn't arrest him."


    My whole country has lost it's collective mind. Cops are afraid of repercussions or indifferent to the plight of the human population. Either way, this mindset of doing nothing will cause nothing but trouble. Encouraged by lack of discipline when needed, niggers are amped up. Meanwhile, people are fed up.

    I am predicting hyper violence in this country as these emboldened animals try to take over the zoo. The human population, being tired of their shit, will start to fight back since the police are either feckless or too hogtied to do anything about it. Police will continue to arrest YT when he defends himself, his home, family, friends or any other innocent person from the brazen animal attacks.

    We are surrounded, my friends.

    It's time to circle the wagons. Move the hell out of these cities and let them rot from the inside.
    AND burn in hell.

  22. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  23. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Rastus Nigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I agree! Just make sure wherever you "circle the wagons" not to let in niggers and liberals.
    The liberals will be easy to spot; they'll be busy sucking the niggers dicks.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

  24. Likes Mr. Sandman, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  25. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I still haven't seen that movie. I understand it has a sad ending only liberals love, where he gets sorry for what he did.

    But what a great scene. If only when Tony Soprano did that, it was to a nigger. I wonder if any Dutch-Americans tried that with those old-fashioned wooden shoes.
    Maybe when they first came to South Africa!!

  26. Likes Mr. Sandman, Tar Remover liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •