Close

Likes Likes:  7
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Cat fur allergic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    nigger attacks subway riders.


  2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Nigdar PINGING!!

  4. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    There has to be another Bernie Goetz riding those trains!

    Where is Bernie now?

    He was ultimately cleared of attempted murder and served less than a year in jail for illegal firearms possession; today, Goetz is still living in New York City. But over 30 years later, Goetz's case remains sadly resonant: it led to a nationwide debate about race, crime, and the limits of self-defense.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  5. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  6. #4
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    There has to be another Bernie Goetz riding those trains!

    Where is Bernie now?

    He was ultimately cleared of attempted murder and served less than a year in jail for illegal firearms possession; today, Goetz is still living in New York City. But over 30 years later, Goetz's case remains sadly resonant: it led to a nationwide debate about race, crime, and the limits of self-defense.
    The city's either going to become an "Escape from New York" prison, or New Yorkers are going to take it back. It's their choice.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  7. #5
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The city's either going to become an "Escape from New York" prison, or New Yorkers are going to take it back. It's their choice.
    It's been spiraling down for decades. First came the "Squeegee Men", then the "It's Showtime" niggers on the subway, then the "Black Israelites" yapping through a PA system - all leading to today, where niggers are jerking off on the corner in midtown Manhattan, and the cops ignore it.

  8. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It's been spiraling down for decades. First came the "Squeegee Men", then the "It's Showtime" niggers on the subway, then the "Black Israelites" yapping through a PA system - all leading to today, where niggers are jerking off on the corner in midtown Manhattan, and the cops ignore it.


    We have the squeegee niglets/teenapers here in Baltimore. The cops don't enforce most laws, per orders of the jigaboo government. Those niglets be entrepreneurs and sheeit!

  9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  10. #7
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    We have the squeegee niglets/teenapers here in Baltimore. The cops don't enforce most laws, per orders of the jigaboo government. Those niglets be entrepreneurs and sheeit!
    The NYC squeegee brigade were mostly nigger street bums/derelicts, and always adults. They were harmless for
    the most part, with the occasional attack on someone's wipers or side view mirror. If you said GTF away from my car,
    and sounded like you meant business, you'd be alright. Young niggers have got to be a way bigger problem than that, especially with city spokes-niggers saying "How else will they get their money" ? I would not stop for any reason if I saw those niggers.

  11. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  12. #8
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The NYC squeegee brigade were mostly nigger street bums/derelicts, and always adults. They were harmless for
    the most part, with the occasional attack on someone's wipers or side view mirror. If you said GTF away from my car,
    and sounded like you meant business, you'd be alright. Young niggers have got to be a way bigger problem than that, especially with city spokes-niggers saying "How else will they get their money" ? I would not stop for any reason if I saw those niggers.
    I never had problems with "Cleanz dem winnows suh?" niggers when I occasionally drove into the city, but I also didn't drive too far in from the West Side Highway or FDR. Nowadays, I'd never drive anywhere in the city after Mayor Oildiller made niggers bolder than ever. All those Upper East Side liberals thought they could keep voting Democrat and stay insulated? They're finding out the hard way they're vulnerable too.

    The last time I drove in the city was a Valentine's Day. I had a date after work, and she lived out in NJ. I didn't want to have a night out in midtown, then worry about her taking a late train home. Her usual evening bus to Hoboken wasn't too bad, but late at night there could be niggers looking for an easy target. Niggerbucks want their rape victims as white as possible, so blondes, and like my Irish redhead friend (named Kathleen, no less!). I could have accompanied her home, but that's not very romantic, and we weren't intimate enough yet for me to stay overnight. By the time I'd get back to the city, I'd be taking a 5 a.m. train home to clean up and immediately take another train back to work. So I just drove, on the day we happened to have a blizzard, though it was still better I had my car, and I got a nice deal to park all day for $20! I look back and think how crazy that lifestyle was. I had a boss who lived too deep in NJ to take the train, and she scored a deal to park all month for just $150. Even though she had to walk half a mile, I was either walking a mile through the city, or basically half a mile through the subway system.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  13. #9
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I never had problems with "Cleanz dem winnows suh?" niggers when I occasionally drove into the city, but I also didn't drive too far in from the West Side Highway or FDR. Nowadays, I'd never drive anywhere in the city after Mayor Oildiller made niggers bolder than ever. All those Upper East Side liberals thought they could keep voting Democrat and stay insulated? They're finding out the hard way they're vulnerable too.
    My brother has a sometimes girlfriend, who had a midtown east side place for decades. The building emptied out last year when the niggers ran wild. She moved out here to Long Beach, and sold her million dollar apartment for half price. All the upper west side libturds had to vamoose, when they stuck hundreds of drug addicts and sex offenders in hotels up there. When the 'turds objected, they were told "Now you can learn some compassion", as naked niggers were jerking off in the middle of the street.

  14. #10
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My brother has a sometimes girlfriend, who had a midtown east side place for decades. The building emptied out last year when the niggers ran wild. She moved out here to Long Beach, and sold her million dollar apartment for half price. All the upper west side libturds had to vamoose, when they stuck hundreds of drug addicts and sex offenders in hotels up there. When the 'turds objected, they were told "Now you can learn some compassion", as naked niggers were jerking off in the middle of the street.
    Half price?! And then the libtards will say that that's a good thing, because "rent is too high" and "city property is overpriced."

    I still can't believe what's happened to the city. Maybe it's not worse than any movie we could have made, "Here's what Democrats will make happen," but if we made a movie of our worst nightmares, it would be predicting the future.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •