Close

Likes Likes:  59
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Captain_Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    US Senate votes to make "Juneteenth" a national holiday

    What an absolute joke.. The Democrat ran US senate is really pandering to the coon community with this one. While they're at it, why don't they give every nigger and sheboon extra gibs on "Juneteenth" as a form of reperations... Smh

    When will the ass kissing and pandering stop? I've never seen ANY minority group (and I'm part of one) act as entitled as these jigaboos. Their overly inflated sense of ego needs to be kicked down a couple of pegs. Weak white American beta males are to blame for this entire mess. If they hadn't given in to political correctness and coddling the nigger, we'd never be in this situation. The culture is nigger dominated and influenced in every aspect from music to clothing and style. It's absolutely disgusting! I swear these weak white cucks will be the end of America and western civilization. Cuck Schumer especially

    So get ready for "Juneteenth" everyone! Will you be grilling to celebrate on this soon-to-be national holiday? What an absolute joke. The name even sounds like some ghetto hood ebonic slang.

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/senat...ederal-holiday

  2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a joke indeed!

    Next will be Curious George Fentanyl Floyd Day.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bill passed the House 415-14 after the Senate unanimously passed the legislation Tuesday. The 14 Republicans to vote against the bill were Reps. Thomas Massie of Kentucky, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Tom Tiffany of Wisconsin, Doug LaMalfa of California, Tom McClintock of California, Mike Rogers of Alabama, Matt Rosendale of Montana, Ronny Jackson of Texas, Ralph Norman of South Carolina, Andrew Clyde of Georgia, Chip Roy of Texas and Paul Gosar of Arizona.
    So sadly, almost all the Republicans except for the few patriots listed above voted for the outrage. This country is truly fucked!!

  5. Likes jenkemfactory, Chimp Detester liked this post
  6. #4
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    4,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't fret my friends the White Lash is coming very soon over all this nigger loving bullshit and coddling.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  7. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Don't fret my friends the White Lash is coming very soon over all this nigger loving bullshit and coddling.
    Where?

  8. #6
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    4,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Where?
    Can't say over an open board forum, but it's coming.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  10. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Captain_Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Can't say over an open board forum, but it's coming.
    Knowing this bring me great comfort and joy. I'm fed up with the nigger coddling and I'm sure most normal Americans are as well.

  11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  12. #8
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So, does anyone think the niggers will be satisfied with this latest kissing of their black asses, or will they move on to the next gibs-me-dat demand?

    Don't bother answering.

    We all know.

  13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  14. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Don't fret my friends the White Lash is coming very soon over all this nigger loving bullshit and coddling.
    they only evidence I can testify with would be the increase in arms sales. I think most Americans are getting ready to go it alone.
    Niggers are only ever between crimes, like resting actors between appearances.

  15. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  16. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    they only evidence I can testify with would be the increase in arms sales. I think most Americans are getting ready to go it alone.

    Nigger fear is the armed white man... proven daily by their protests and demonstrations.

    They won't go out of their way to get intentionally bat winged.

    Look how carjackings drop drastically when concealed carry is permitted.

    As niggers flex their muscles, humans buy more arms and ammo.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  17. #11
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    The democrapic party is the party of nigger lovers....they're socialistic hence their belief in buying the niggers off, which they've been doing for decades, I do agree there is white cuckism going on, But to disagree with the above poster, I think it's more the left, as in the entire media that shifts and influences society to the liberal, left, side of things, also I think you have to throw some "white guilt" in there too....and the media is right there to support white guilt.

    That's disgusting that so many Republicans voted for another nigger holiday, I'll bet if all this nigger shit going on and that nigger George "fentanyl" floyd had of self-batwinged, this bill would not have passed.

    To touch on the motus operandi of the nigger loving democraps, just look at what nigger lovers joe blow and camel hairy stinking vagina discharge harris are doing Right Now at the southern border, almost 1,000,000 illegals let in eith open arms. This is one of the most damaging thing to the country these two traders have done, and it's being given a blessing from that POS American Trader nancy "rotten fish vagina" pel-hole-si...

    When these nigger-loving trader sellouts are out of office, they should be tried and convicted and caged like the stinking niggers they are....

    *Late Entry....
    Just saw the head nigger lover in charge sign the bill that gives the niggers another holiday, the speech he gave before signing would make you vomit, that nigger loving bastard praised the nigger animal up and down....Totally Disgusting....

  18. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  19. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    So sadly, almost all the Republicans except for the few patEvenriots listed above voted for the outrage. This country is truly fucked!!
    Even that Marjorie Taylor Greene? What a bunch of pussies.

  20. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Letter Q.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	15698.

  21. #14
    DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    What a joke indeed!

    Next will be Curious George Fentanyl Floyd Day.
    You read my mind CC. They already consider that Nigger a Saint. SMH.

  22. Likes Witch Doctor, Chimp Detester liked this post
  23. #15
    DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Coon View Post
    What an absolute joke.. The Democrat ran US senate is really pandering to the coon community with this one. While they're at it, why don't they give every nigger and sheboon extra gibs on "Juneteenth" as a form of reperations... Smh

    When will the ass kissing and pandering stop? I've never seen ANY minority group (and I'm part of one) act as entitled as these jigaboos. Their overly inflated sense of ego needs to be kicked down a couple of pegs. Weak white American beta males are to blame for this entire mess. If they hadn't given in to political correctness and coddling the nigger, we'd never be in this situation. The culture is nigger dominated and influenced in every aspect from music to clothing and style. It's absolutely disgusting! I swear these weak white cucks will be the end of America and western civilization. Cuck Schumer especially

    So get ready for "Juneteenth" everyone! Will you be grilling to celebrate on this soon-to-be national holiday? What an absolute joke. The name even sounds like some ghetto hood ebonic slang.

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/senat...ederal-holiday
    Amen!... And "Juneteenth" ? WTF? Another made up Nigger name to go with another made up Nigger holiday.

  24. Likes Witch Doctor, Chimp Detester liked this post
  25. #16
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, does anyone think the niggers will be satisfied with this latest kissing of their black asses, or will they move on to the next gibs-me-dat demand?

    Don't bother answering.

    We all know.
    Of course they will not be satisfied they never are. Making these people happy just isnít possible. I just overheard a nig on their sail foam and he was complaining that this holiday is just for show and that it doesnít put money in his hand. He went on talking about how free college for blacks wonít do anything either. These people will never be satisfied so why waste your time and resources that could go to something useful.

  26. Likes Witch Doctor, Chimp Detester liked this post
  27. #17
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course they will not be satisfied they never are. Making these people happy just isnít possible. I just overheard a nig on their sail foam and he was complaining that this holiday is just for show and that it doesnít put money in his hand. He went on talking about how free college for blacks wonít do anything either. These people will never be satisfied so why waste your time and resources that could go to something useful.
    It's a lost cause. I knew that years ago. My opinion is Biden is doing this so they will drop the reparations talk. That is not happening.

  28. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  29. #18
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    June 19.... Juneteenth is the date niggers got word in Texas they had been freed. Evidently Texas niggers were the last niggers to find out.

    It's been celebrated in Texas for as long as I've been alive. Pretty low key affair. Bbq and watermelon. Little to no TNB, because niggers knew better!

    Over the past few years niggers in other states decided to steal the "holiday" from Texas. Stealing is in the nigger DNA. Like breathing.

    I had no idea the apes were looking to make this sad day a federal holiday. Totally ridiculous.

  30. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  31. #19
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So another day where niggers will delete each other over a bucket of KFC, huh?
    You can never please niggers but you can get them together and laugh as they all slaughter each other.

  32. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  33. #20
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I find it amusing that juneteenf is just a day or two away from father's day. I guess we need to give the niggers something to celebrate since we know that they won't be celebrating Father's Day.

  34. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •