Close

Likes Likes:  16
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Cat fur allergic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,991
    Post Thanks / Like

    Nigger shoots up McDonalds cause nigger!

    McDonald's customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mcdonalds-...092415311.html
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 06-12-2021 at 06:45 PM.

  2. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke - 05.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  10.0 KB

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Devonte Watts.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	15629 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	7 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	15630

    Devonte Watts, you despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd son of Ohomo: I am thrilled to read you were properly wrangled by the popo and caged. And may your enrollment @ NU be very long and filled with excruciating pains at a level you have never before ape-sperienced, you vile worthless pile of stinking pig crap. May your shower and bath times be especially pain-filled.

  4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  5. #3
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to be one down-and-out retard punk, to end up in Nigger U. over $10 worth of fast food.
    This is the result of welfare's reversal of survival-of-the-fittest. With zero criteria for selecting a mate,
    and humans paying the bills, fugly sheboons "gibs birf" to increasingly stupid offspring. At the same time,
    black females are getting uglier, and more manly, devolving in plain sight.

  6. Likes Mr. Sandman, Chimp Detester liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Wheh muh mcnuggets beez at mufugga!!

  8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  9. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    h8whitelibtards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dem niggas beez at Micky D's making it rain fries n shiet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXUa_fuhvE

  10. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chiggun Noodle Soup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Dem niggas beez at Micky D's making it rain fries n shiet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXUa_fuhvE
    Ugh. I think I just lost my appetite.

    I used to like McDonald's, about 20-30 years ago, back when you could go to one and never see a nigger customer or nigger employee. Of course, that's probably also a regional thing. Back in the day, niggers actually were a minority in Arizona, and some places were borderline close to being sundown towns.

    At least we haven't decided to defund our police, even though "we" voted for Biden in the last election.

    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ce/4949976001/

  11. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    h8whitelibtards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    Ugh. I think I just lost my appetite.

    I used to like McDonald's, about 20-30 years ago, back when you could go to one and never see a nigger customer or nigger employee. Of course, that's probably also a regional thing. Back in the day, niggers actually were a minority in Arizona, and some places were borderline close to being sundown towns.

    At least we haven't decided to defund our police, even though "we" voted for Biden in the last election.

    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ce/4949976001/
    Lol I was going to say there were niggers at Micky D's 20 - 30 years ago but you happen to live in a state that has less than 5% niggers. What a blessing. Your state is beautiful. However, I heard that it's getting infested with niggers over on the west side of Phoenix. Avondale is turning black quickly. That's too bad. I guess that's what liberals and progressives bring when they move somewhere. I heard niggers from Michigan and Chimpcago are moving to Arizona in droves. Too bad!

  12. Likes Mr. Sandman, Chimp Detester liked this post
  13. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke - 05.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  10.0 KB

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Devonte Watts.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	15629 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	7 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	15630

    Devonte Watts, you despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd son of Ohomo: I am thrilled to read you were properly wrangled by the popo and caged. And may your enrollment @ NU be very long and filled with excruciating pains at a level you have never before ape-sperienced, you vile worthless pile of stinking pig crap. May your shower and bath times be especially pain-filled.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

  14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •