Close

Likes Likes:  87
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I remember a story about a fambly of niggers who ripped out the toilet in their Section Ape housing unit, sold it for crack money, and continued to shit in the hole where the toilet had been.

    Silly niggers - houses are for humans. This would have shocked me once, but now I just think, "Well, of course they did that."

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  3. #22
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The jibbering and shrieking of sows is shut down pretty quickly by the judges, who tell them to knock off the chicken-necking (Judge Milian actually uses that term) screeching, and major duck-lipping 'tude. I very much enjoy seeing niggers slapped and muzzled by strong YT women.
    Nothing makes my blood boil, like a duck-lipping ratchet skank. My parents like Judge Judy, who I have to give her credit, for asking who is supporting this child, then ripping into the welfare parasite mammy, and/or the deadbeat nigger daddy. Murry just passively lets them hang themselves, because he wants to get the welfare scum to watch, as well as those who despise them. And he likes to get multiple shows out of memorable (horrible) guest sheboons.

  4. Likes IseDaDiva, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  5. #23
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Nothing makes my blood boil, like a duck-lipping ratchet skank. My parents like Judge Judy, who I have to give her credit, for asking who is supporting this child, then ripping into the welfare parasite mammy, and/or the deadbeat nigger daddy. Murry just passively lets them hang themselves, because he wants to get the welfare scum to watch, as well as those who despise them. And he likes to get multiple shows out of memorable (horrible) guest sheboons.

    Watching Judge Judy tear niggers a new one is a thing of beauty. She always informs the parasites just who is paying for all these sprogs and asked one welfare-sucking, food skamp-using, Sec8 breeder sow, "Why don't you use birth control?" which I'm sure outraged all the Libtards and nigger lovers. The moronic blubber beast just looked at her - "duhhh" - blinking with her false eyelashes as though the question was outrageous, shrugged and said, "I just don't."

  6. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  7. #24
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I remember a story about a fambly of niggers who ripped out the toilet in their Section Ape housing unit, sold it for crack money, and continued to shit in the hole where the toilet had been.
    Niggers have been known to rip the pipes out of their nigger nests, sell them for scrap, and continue living with no running water of any kind. Someone once posted a really gut-emptying story about a nigger nest with a completely clogged toilet, so the niglets simply filled up the living room. It was the kind of description that makes you lose your appetite for days.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  9. #25
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Niggers have been known to rip the pipes out of their nigger nests, sell them for scrap, and continue living with no running water of any kind. Someone once posted a really gut-emptying story about a nigger nest with a completely clogged toilet, so the niglets simply filled up the living room. It was the kind of description that makes you lose your appetite for days.
    YEP!! They're just like us!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Rastus Nigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's one I'd forgotten about: The City health department busted & closed a nigger BBQ dump for selling dog meat as pork on the West side. This was in the early 1980's. Niggers would snatch stray dogs, kill them then sell them to the BBQ place cheap. I suspect the BBQ did the butchering because the only thing street niggers can do with knives is stab each other (and that's not a bad thing).
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

  11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman, Anastasia liked this post
  12. #27
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been in their abandoned nigger nests for work. They will have cockroaches dead everywhere. Roaches stuck in door jambs where there were so many they would be scurrying around and get squished by the door when it was open or shut. They will have mattresses on the floor with no sheets and an outline of their filthy nigger bodies on the mattress. I was gagging in one one day from the smell and filth that was encountered. Their cabinets will be melted to the floor because of a water leak they never take care of. Holes will be in all the walls. Doors are missing. I guess doors can be sold to other niggers for crack money? Who knows but they never have doors or if they do they are hanging by one hinge about to fall off. They will have big mounds of laundry everywhere in dey beyadrooms. The whole nest will be a shithole and there will be thousands of dollas worth of bakkabawl shoes in the closet.

  13. #28
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have been in their abandoned nigger nests for work. They will have cockroaches dead everywhere. Roaches stuck in door jambs where there were so many they would be scurrying around and get squished by the door when it was open or shut. They will have mattresses on the floor with no sheets and an outline of their filthy nigger bodies on the mattress. I was gagging in one one day from the smell and filth that was encountered. Their cabinets will be melted to the floor because of a water leak they never take care of. Holes will be in all the walls. Doors are missing. I guess doors can be sold to other niggers for crack money? Who knows but they never have doors or if they do they are hanging by one hinge about to fall off. They will have big mounds of laundry everywhere in dey beyadrooms. The whole nest will be a shithole and there will be thousands of dollas worth of bakkabawl shoes in the closet.
    TNB to da 10th degree!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •