Close

Likes Likes:  42
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sow shits out 10 nigglets

    A South African sheboon shit out 10 nigglets and, even worse, sow and nigglets survived. 10 more future criminals on earth, and look at the nigger comments! They are happy to show their 'superiority' over whitey! "Black is power. wow!!" and stuff like that. Of course the libtards cheer as well, even though they should jump of a building because of all the CO2 these future criminals will produce.

    Best thing is of course the name of the sow: Gosiame Thamara Sithole

    https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/...69975419756554

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    A South African sheboon shit out 10 nigglets and, even worse, sow and nigglets survived. 10 more future criminals on earth, and look at the nigger comments! They are happy to show their 'superiority' over whitey! "Black is power. wow!!" and stuff like that. Of course the libtards cheer as well, even though they should jump of a building because of all the CO2 these future criminals will produce.

    Best thing is of course the name of the sow: Gosiame Thamara Sithole

    https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/...69975419756554
    Oh, they LOVE their CO2! Also, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Cloride, Benzene, Nitrous Oxide, Nigger Sulfides (highly corrosive), etc.




    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  4. #3
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    4,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sows name

    Gosiame Thamara Sithole

    How Fitting......
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  5. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should be no surprise to anyone as it’s a known fact that all vermin breed at astonishing rates. Rats, cockroaches , niggers, all the same. These sprogs are just cannon fodder for Ebola, HIV, malaria and all other nigger std’s.

  6. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The sows name

    Gosiame Thamara Sithole

    How Fitting......
    So are it's anagrams:

    mama go sit shithole area
    a gamiest shithole aroma
    a shithole mama at orgies
    emit
    a shithole gas aroma
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  7. #6
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were 10 different fathers no doubt, but none in sight during the "birf".
    They just wasted a prime oppa-tunity, to feed 10 hyenas.

  8. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There were 10 different fathers no doubt, but none in sight during the "birf".
    They just wasted a prime oppa-tunity, to feed 10 hyenas.
    Coddling whites and celebrities will beg to adopt them or pay for them.

  9. #8
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    This should be no surprise to anyone as it’s a known fact that all vermin breed at astonishing rates. Rats, cockroaches , niggers, all the same. These sprogs are just cannon fodder for Ebola, HIV, malaria and all other nigger std’s.
    In the middle ages, multiple births were seen as abominations. People then thought, we're human, so one at a time is right. 2 or more, that's the work of the devil, and that's an animal birth.

    In this instance, there is no doubt it's an animal birth. 10 ugly mouths to feed.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  10. #9
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten new niglets, just like tribbles.

    "That's assuming one tribble, multiplying with an average litter of ten producing a new generation every twelve hours over a period of three days."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  12. #10
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her next buck might kill the whole litter, so she goes in heat sooner..
    Let's hope so.

  13. Likes Mr. Sandman, IseDaDiva liked this post
  14. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it wonderful to see a nasty sow shit out an entire disgusting litter all at once? I'm sure she and her buck will support them in fine style.

    Rats may have 10 babies, but the difference is that rats care for and raise their own litters, unlike "GIBSMUHDAT" niggers.

  15. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  16. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that "ThePeoplesCube.com" pic / "link". Another website I had never heard of before!

  17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  18. #13
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Thanks for that "ThePeoplesCube.com" pic / "link". Another website I had never heard of before!
    You'll be happy to hear, there was no 10 pack shit out by the sow. The Hindenburg impersonator lied about being
    pregnant, and a shit-for-brains nigger newspaper editor didn't bother to verify any part of her horseshit story.
    She was just an incredibly fat buffarilla / attention whore.


    https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/gosiam...-proven-false/

  19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  20. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the only bright side I can find, some of the nigger fatigue and trolling on Twitter is hysterical. Just when some twat pipes-up about 'how beautiful' that is, someone issues a verbal beat-down. There's still hope folks.
    "You can't slit the throat of everyone whose character it would improve." -- Al Swearengen

  21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  22. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You'll be happy to hear, there was no 10 pack shit out by the sow. The Hindenburg impersonator lied about being
    pregnant, and a shit-for-brains nigger newspaper editor didn't bother to verify any part of her horseshit story.
    She was just an incredibly fat buffarilla / attention whore.


    https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/gosiam...-proven-false/

    I saw that. Ms. S(h)ithole is just another crazy, "looks at muh!" sow and as usual, Africoon "reporters" will print vague rumours or just make up stuff.

    The government said it was “deeply concerned by the conduct” of the paper, “particularly the Editor of the Pretoria News, Mr. Piet Rampedi,” who would also be part of the lawsuit.
    Clark Kent, this buck is not and still insists this is a real story. Just like all dumb niggers - deny, deny, deny - dindu nuffin, even in the face of irrefutable evidence.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Piet Rampedi - Google Search.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	15853

  23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  24. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Coddling whites and celebrities will beg to adopt them or pay for them.

    If I had extra cash, I'd certainly buy something nice for sure... and you can bet your ass it wouldn't be a NIGGER!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  25. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  26. #17
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Clark Kent, this buck is not and still insists this is a real story. Just like all dumb niggers - deny, deny, deny - dindu nuffin, even in the face of irrefutable evidence.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Piet Rampedi - Google Search.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	15853
    There is the face of journalistic incompetence, no difference between him, and NY Times editor "Dean Baquet"
    (he be all French an' shit). They both are members of the stupidest, most violent, chaotic and destructive tribe
    of sub-humans on the planet. In either case, they knowingly publish lies, while they omit any truth that doesn't
    grind their political axe. They, like Obama, are Marxist idiots, who actually think they're intelligent.
    Fucking ponderous.

  27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  28. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You'll be happy to hear, there was no 10 pack shit out by the sow. The Hindenburg impersonator lied about being
    pregnant, and a shit-for-brains nigger newspaper editor didn't bother to verify any part of her horseshit story.
    She was just an incredibly fat buffarilla / attention whore.


    https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/gosiam...-proven-false/
    Muahahahaha! That's gorgeous! God damn niggers! These attention whores are so far beyond everything I can imagine, and they still obviously outsmart journalists! Who would have thought that . What do we need 'journalists' for, when they don't do their (simple) jobs? Luckily more and more people seem to notice!

  29. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •