Close

Likes Likes:  15
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like

    A Hint That Justice May Prevail After All?

    Take a look at this article, folks.

    https://nationalfile.com/breaking-tr...han-you-think/

    Don't miss the comment about Maggie Haberman lower down the page.

    I know I'm an optimist - but I do believe the truth will out eventually.
    Let's hope it is indeed sooner than we think....

  2. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the biggest election theft deniers know it was stolen. We know they know. They know we know. I can only pray that the truth will be finally undeniable, we'll have the craziest reversal of "official" election results, and then we'll have a bunch of trials for treason.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  4. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, Nixon looked like he'd get away with Watergate for a while. I recall his "State of the Union" address in January 1974, when he said "One year of Watergate is enough!".
    But there were people out there who would not let this go, and they brought him down just seven months later.
    Biden and Harris can be dragged out of the White House that they illegally occupy. If anyone can pull this off, Trump can. He is a very special man, the type who don't come along too often.

  5. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  6. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be fantastic! But I am not very optimistic.

  7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  8. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like
    But we're talking Donald Trump!!!

  9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  10. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would be most effective is constant demonstrations outside the White House, calling Biden an "illegal squatter" or an "illegitimate president".
    Eventually, those names have got to have an affect on Biden and Harris. And they'd certainly affect the public's perception of these two crooks.

  11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  12. #7
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    What would be most effective is constant demonstrations outside the White House, calling Biden an "illegal squatter" or an "illegitimate president".
    Eventually, those names have got to have an affect on Biden and Harris. And they'd certainly affect the public's perception of these two crooks.
    Liberals would have that luxury, similar to being able to loot and burn along with their nigger pets. The rest of us, well, we have to work.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  14. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Liberals would have that luxury, similar to being able to loot and burn along with their nigger pets. The rest of us, well, we have to work.
    True dat! That's the whole problem! If we did not have to feed all the liberals, the problem whole "libtard" problem would not be existent!

  15. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  16. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    But we're talking Donald Trump!!!
    That't true of course, hope dies last (<-can one say that in English?)! By the way, as I heard GB-News started yesterday! What is your opinion on that, promising or "fake conservative"? By the way, here they call it "populistic" and "alt right", judging from that it sounds very promising to my mind .

  17. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  18. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    That't true of course, hope dies last (<-can one say that in English?)! By the way, as I heard GB-News started yesterday! What is your opinion on that, promising or "fake conservative"? By the way, here they call it "populistic" and "alt right", judging from that it sounds very promising to my mind .
    We'll just have to play it out!! Conservatives, populists and patriots must now become the RESISTANCE!! I thought that monkey boy 0bungh0le was the ABSOLUTE WORST president in US history until his former veep was fraudulently elected!! It took "bathhouse" barry 8 years to wreak his destruction on this country and creepy pedo joe has done FAR WORSE damage in less than 5 munfs!! Hopefully Trump wins again in 2024 or we get DeSantis. I am a Floridian and DeSantis beez da' maing!! Gnomesayin'?!

  19. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  20. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've written to the new channel, asking if they intend to mention the forensic audit going on in Arizona.
    I'll let you know if I hear anything....

  21. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  22. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    We'll just have to play it out!! Conservatives, populists and patriots must now become the RESISTANCE!! I thought that monkey boy 0bungh0le was the ABSOLUTE WORST president in US history until his former veep was fraudulently elected!!
    Exactly!! Barack Hussein O'nigger easily was the worst US president ever! And probably the first openly gay one (that Michel O'Nigger thing definitely is not female)! Resistance - I so hope that will happen, I just read at amren that in the US conservatives (without any criminal record) get their bank accounts deleted (Wells Fargo), and are put on "no fly lists" (Gab founder). Terrifying!!

    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It took "bathhouse" barry 8 years to wreak his destruction on this country and creepy pedo joe has done FAR WORSE damage in less than 5 munfs!! Hopefully Trump wins again in 2024 or we get DeSantis. I am a Floridian and DeSantis beez da' maing!! Gnomesayin'?!
    Yep, DeSantis is fantastic! If I had to move to the US right now, I'd probably choose Florida just because of him! I just say "let's not monkey things up", and "iNigger & Co. are the five families of darkness" - the guy nails it! Dream would be Trump as president and DeSantis as vice president in 2024, and after that 8 years DeSantis as president (then whites would at least have a chance).

  23. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  24. #13
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    I just read at amren that in the US conservatives (without any criminal record) get their bank accounts deleted (Wells Fargo), and are put on "no fly lists" (Gab founder). Terrifying!!
    There is an unofficial blacklist (YTlist?) of anti-cucks that companies are supposed to mess with. Home insurance policies are getting canceled, which affects keeping a mortgage. And what is someone supposed to do when his auto insurance underwriter suddenly drops him, and nobody else will cover him?

    Big Tech and Big Finance don't have to be cucked or woke. They'll play along if they know what's good for them, otherwise Democrats will make their lives hell. It's no less blackmail than anything else.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  26. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There is an unofficial blacklist (YTlist?) of anti-cucks that companies are supposed to mess with. Home insurance policies are getting canceled, which affects keeping a mortgage. And what is someone supposed to do when his auto insurance underwriter suddenly drops him, and nobody else will cover him?
    Wow, so the amren article was right?! It is sometimes really hard to tell if articles tell the truth or are some sort of propaganda. Thanks for clarification! That makes things far worse than I thought! As long as one can't prove this unofficial blacklist exists, there probably isn't even a chance to sue I guess. Horrifying!
    Would it be possible go to e.g. a Mexican bank or car insurer, or does one have to own property in Mexico to do so? Is there some sort of law in the US that makes it mandatory for (some) banks to offer everyone a bank account? (We do have a law like this, so poor people, or people who field for bankruptcy still have the chance to at least get a bank account - but only bank account, and expensive of course. Car insurance, mortgage, credit card ... no chance if the companies refuse.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Big Tech and Big Finance don't have to be cucked or woke. They'll play along if they know what's good for them, otherwise Democrats will make their lives hell. It's no less blackmail than anything else.
    Honestly, I hope the politicians, judges and company executives that support this kind of things will be convicted as war criminals in the future!

  27. #15
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Wow, so the amren article was right?! It is sometimes really hard to tell if articles tell the truth or are some sort of propaganda. Thanks for clarification! That makes things far worse than I thought! As long as one can't prove this unofficial blacklist exists, there probably isn't even a chance to sue I guess. Horrifying!
    Would it be possible go to e.g. a Mexican bank or car insurer, or does one have to own property in Mexico to do so? Is there some sort of law in the US that makes it mandatory for (some) banks to offer everyone a bank account? (We do have a law like this, so poor people, or people who field for bankruptcy still have the chance to at least get a bank account - but only bank account, and expensive of course. Car insurance, mortgage, credit card ... no chance if the companies refuse.)

    Honestly, I hope the politicians, judges and company executives that support this kind of things will be convicted as war criminals in the future!
    It can't be proven it exists, but it can be inferred it exists. There are too many people targeted in jobs, bank accounts, insurance policies. Merchants are having their credit card processing pulled, sometimes with no reason given at all. For 20 years a few warned about the no-fly list. It's not only happening to people who are the furthest thing from terrorists, early on it became a political weapon.

    There are no laws here that force banks to give someone an account, and a company to underwrite insurance policies in the U.S. would need a U.S. presence and therefore play by the sinister new rules.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  28. #16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Exactly!! Barack Hussein O'nigger easily was the worst US president ever! And probably the first openly gay one (that Michel O'Nigger thing definitely is not female)! Resistance - I so hope that will happen, I just read at amren that in the US conservatives (without any criminal record) get their bank accounts deleted (Wells Fargo), and are put on "no fly lists" (Gab founder). Terrifying!!


    Yep, DeSantis is fantastic! If I had to move to the US right now, I'd probably choose Florida just because of him! I just say "let's not monkey things up", and "iNigger & Co. are the five families of darkness" - the guy nails it! Dream would be Trump as president and DeSantis as vice president in 2024, and after that 8 years DeSantis as president (then whites would at least have a chance).
    Tru Dat, MAING!! Great minds THINK ALIKE!!

  29. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There is an unofficial blacklist (YTlist?) of anti-cucks that companies are supposed to mess with. Home insurance policies are getting canceled, which affects keeping a mortgage. And what is someone supposed to do when his auto insurance underwriter suddenly drops him, and nobody else will cover him?

    Big Tech and Big Finance don't have to be cucked or woke. They'll play along if they know what's good for them, otherwise Democrats will make their lives hell. It's no less blackmail than anything else.
    Thanks for clarification! Sounds frightening - and I always assumed EU would be the new fourth Reich! So the only chance for the affected people is to move to Argentina, or live on the street?! Holy f. hell, that's bad!! But at least now I understand why Trump criticised Fbi, Nsa so heftily!

  30. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Republicans will take back both houses next year.But unfortunately the Republicans will not get the White House back until 2024. Yes we all know the godless left cheated. But all we can really hope for is that the Republicans can stop the cheap next time.
    Anyway, I did enjoy that video.I always like seeing Trump.Thanks for posting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •