Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

    Tulsa batwing party....

    100 years ago...I hadn't heard of this glorious event until recently. I guess apparently some niggers in Tulsa OK got out of line like niggers always do, except the cultural norms were much more in favor of humans back then, thus the humans of the time didn't have to tolerate the typical nigger monkey shines. The humans responded and handed out 300 sets of bat wings that day. The event was followed up with a bon fire celebration...

    Right now that fucking head nigger-lover Joe blow Biden is giving a speech completely sucking up to the niggers there in Tulsa. Its totally Disgusting, holy crap, I've NEVER heard a President suck up and bend over like this to a crowd of niggers. Now the HNL (head nigger lover) is going over a laundry list of give a ways Directed specically toward niggers. More this, more that, more money....all for the niggers...

    The democrapic party Is insane and completely sold out to the nigger animal.

    Now the nigger lover is saying that the biggest threat today to the country is domestic terrorism from the white Supremacists, KKK, and the "thuggs" that invaded the Capitol in January, so what the bastard is saying is, EVERYONE that voted for President Trump, is a white supremacist.

    This HNL is Insane.

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, DaveInTexas liked this post
  3. #2
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    While trawling through some photos (Internet) recording this 'Action packed' (LOL) event I came across one old pic. with a hand written notation 'Captured Negroes'
    It showed a few dozen Niggers being marched along the main street at gunpoint presumably to the nearest corral or jail.
    Ahh - they were the good ole days.....

  4. #3
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    100 years ago...I hadn't heard of this glorious event until recently. I guess apparently some niggers in Tulsa OK got out of line like niggers always do, except the cultural norms were much more in favor of humans back then, thus the humans of the time didn't have to tolerate the typical nigger monkey shines. The humans responded and handed out 300 sets of bat wings that day. The event was followed up with a bon fire celebration...

    Right now that fucking head nigger-lover Joe blow Biden is giving a speech completely sucking up to the niggers there in Tulsa. Its totally Disgusting, holy crap, I've NEVER heard a President suck up and bend over like this to a crowd of niggers. Now the HNL (head nigger lover) is going over a laundry list of give a ways Directed specically toward niggers. More this, more that, more money....all for the niggers...

    The democrapic party Is insane and completely sold out to the nigger animal.

    Now the nigger lover is saying that the biggest threat today to the country is domestic terrorism from the white Supremacists, KKK, and the "thuggs" that invaded the Capitol in January, so what the bastard is saying is, EVERYONE that voted for President Trump, is a white supremacist.

    This HNL is Insane.
    I dream of hearing DJT declare - 'I'll be BACK!'

  5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  6. #4
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I've always wanted a time machine to go back to see all these special events, including Marchin Lootin Coon and Excrement X, getting their batwings.

  7. #5
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw another old photo (Aerial) pointing out the 'Little Africa' area of Tulsa so if we look at Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta today one can see that nothing has changed in 100 years.
    I also read an amusing report that some humans flew over the Tulsa area in private airplanes (Open cockpit?) and 'Bombed' it with different objects.
    LMAO - one Pilot/'Bombardier' apparently dropped lots of brown paper bags filled right up with turds and horse sh.t!

  8. Likes Mr. Sandman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  9. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I saw another old photo (Aerial) pointing out the 'Little Africa' area of Tulsa so if we look at Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta today one can see that nothing has changed in 100 years.
    I also read an amusing report that some humans flew over the Tulsa area in private airplanes (Open cockpit?) and 'Bombed' it with different objects.
    LMAO - one Pilot/'Bombardier' apparently dropped lots of brown paper bags filled right up with turds and horse sh.t!

    I find this hard to believe about the airplanes because weren't airplanes just being invented then? I know they had them in WWI. But they had to have been expensive then.

  10. #7
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I find this hard to believe about the airplanes because weren't airplanes just being invented then? I know they had them in WWI. But they had to have been expensive then.
    'Barnstorming' began during WW1 becoming more popular at wars end (1918) when ex military aircraft which had cost the government $5000 a piece were sold to private buyers for as little as $200.
    I therefore think that their use as 'Bombers' in Tulsa during 1921 was quite possible and love the thought of turds being dropped upon Niggers from a great height.

  11. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife’s family is from Tulsa. Been there dozens of times. Her late father drove me through the area where the glorious “Tulsa nigger massacre” took place.And he would tell me the story with a smile upon his face.
    As a treat to all on this site, I will post an actual heart warming picture of a nigger that was made good in 1921.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F746085-D29F-42F2-B56F-724F18411EEC.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	15471

  12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  13. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife’s family is from Tulsa. Been there dozens of times. Her late father drove me through the area where the glorious “Tulsa nigger massacre” took place.And he would tell me the story with a smile upon his face.
    As a treat to all on this site, I will post an actual heart warming picture of a nigger that was made good in 1921.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F746085-D29F-42F2-B56F-724F18411EEC.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	15471
    THANKS, Jim!!

  14. #10
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife’s family is from Tulsa. Been there dozens of times. Her late father drove me through the area where the glorious “Tulsa nigger massacre” took place.And he would tell me the story with a smile upon his face.
    After watching many episodes of The First 48, I can say that Tulsa has some of the stupidest,
    most violent niggers found anywhere in this world. They can't shoot for shit, three of them will
    get life in prison for robbing $200, and it seems like all of them are retarded. WTF is wrong
    with those Tulsa niggers ?

  15. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  16. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    No mass graves, no airplanes dropping bombs, no fires started except by niggers.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no but in yellow.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	15475



    35 dayed niggers is not a massacre. Many projected Shitcongo murder rates ares expected to hit almost 1000 this year and that is virtually all niggers making each other good.

    Considering that many of the Tulsa niggers were killed during all the lootey/rapey/stabby/shooty portion of the bongo fest, this isn't shit.

    10 humans were killed as well, and not by YT, either - but nobody mentions them.

    If anything, the authorities should have brought out the howitzers. During any riot, it is the most merciful peace keeping weapon that should be used because it prevents future riots.
    Name:  TULSA TROOF.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  602.5 KB
    Last edited by tweakstick; 06-04-2021 at 12:53 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  18. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DaveInTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    100 years ago...I hadn't heard of this glorious event until recently. I guess apparently some niggers in Tulsa OK got out of line like niggers always do, except the cultural norms were much more in favor of humans back then, thus the humans of the time didn't have to tolerate the typical nigger monkey shines. The humans responded and handed out 300 sets of bat wings that day. The event was followed up with a bon fire celebration.
    Yup. A more civilized country, where the porch apes knew their place, and knew what happened when they stepped out of line
    Working Together For a Nigger Free America

  19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  20. #13
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard about this a few years ago, and it was framed as a prosperous nigger enclave that was destroyed by whitey because of envy. I doubt anyone wanted to nigger rich, and I believe the cause was an attempted muh-dikk. They sure got the Emmett Till special, which they all deserved.

    In truth, when there was a separation of species, one could say there was more peace, and niggers then, they knew their place and actually went to church. They were more polite, and dared not to cause trouble. Had I been alive a hundred years ago, I'd even approve of calling them negroes, and not anything derogatory, so long as peace was maintained.

    Alas, some genius thought it's a great idea to allow niggers think they are human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  21. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick liked this post
  22. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    DaveInTexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I heard about this a few years ago, and it was framed as a prosperous nigger enclave that was destroyed by whitey because of envy. I doubt anyone wanted to nigger rich, and I believe the cause was an attempted muh-dikk. They sure got the Emmett Till special, which they all deserved.

    Correct. A group of nig-nogs gang-raped a white woman
    Working Together For a Nigger Free America

  23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  24. #15
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I heard about this a few years ago, and it was framed as a prosperous nigger enclave that was destroyed by whitey because of envy. I doubt anyone wanted to nigger rich, and I believe the cause was an attempted muh-dikk. They sure got the Emmett Till special, which they all deserved.

    In truth, when there was a separation of species, one could say there was more peace, and niggers then, they knew their place and actually went to church. They were more polite, and dared not to cause trouble. Had I been alive a hundred years ago, I'd even approve of calling them negroes, and not anything derogatory, so long as peace was maintained.

    Alas, some genius thought it's a great idea to allow niggers think they are human.
    LOL '....the Emmett Till special'. I love readin' about the Emmett ('Till' death us do part) Till case but even more so 'bout his Daddy who was hanged by Uncle Sam in 1945 due to his 'Muh-Dikken' (Rape) of a human (civilian) female during the U.S Army's campaign in Italy. As the old sayin' goes, 'the apple never falls far from the tree' so despite what todays Libtards and Whigger revisionists suggest what 'really' happened down south in 1955 it's almost certain that upstart Emmett tried to get cute with a young human female by givin' her some of his Chicago street/hood 'lip' and as they say the rest is history.

  25. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    After watching many episodes of The First 48, I can say that Tulsa has some of the stupidest,
    most violent niggers found anywhere in this world. They can't shoot for shit, three of them will
    get life in prison for robbing $200, and it seems like all of them are retarded. WTF is wrong
    with those Tulsa niggers ?
    It may appear to you that way,but IMO,all niggers are fucking stupid and violent.And worthless too!

  26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •