Close

Likes Likes:  13
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Black supremacist Prince O Kyere chimps out in Berlin supermarket

    In Berlin a nigger supremacist called "Prince O Kyere" chimps out in a supermarket, because he overheard other customers using "racist language" for a certain kind of sweets (Negerküsse - Neger btw. does not even come from nigger but from negro = black). Nigger decided that that is racist language and he had to "step in". Filmed itself, attacked other customers, was finally thrown out by the store-manager. BUT: Of course Aldi apologized for being racisssss, and fired the store manager. I so hope the manager sues Aldi and GoebbelsTV:
    https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/b...fObkW1Siy.html

    I have never heard of that ugly nigger beast before, but of course it considers itself being an "artist":

    https://www.instagram.com/prince.m.i.k/

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    4,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger needs dragged back to the Congo where is slither out of.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    In Berlin a nigger supremacist called "Prince O Kyere" chimps out in a supermarket, because he overheard other customers using "racist language" for a certain kind of sweets (Negerküsse - Neger btw. does not even come from nigger but from negro = black). Nigger decided that that is racist language and he had to "step in". Filmed itself, attacked other customers, was finally thrown out by the store-manager. BUT: Of course Aldi apologized for being racisssss, and fired the store manager. I so hope the manager sues Aldi and GoebbelsTV:
    https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/b...fObkW1Siy.html

    I have never heard of that ugly nigger beast before, but of course it considers itself being an "artist":

    https://www.instagram.com/prince.m.i.k/
    And I hope that that manager gets a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE settlement!!

  6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    2,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Prince O Koon is an artist...... A muh-dik artist.......

  8. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
  9. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And I hope that that manager gets a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE settlement!!
    Sadly that won't happen (other justice system than in the US). Luckily, there is no nigger lottery either! But the company might get a hefty penalty - hopefully .

  10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  11. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yes, Prince O Koon is an artist...... A muh-dik artist.......
    Yep, exactly! In the mean time I found out that that incident might have been provoked, since that disgusting shitbeast seems to be employed at one of the "local governments of Berlin" (I have no idea what would be the right translation, sorry for that). Berlin of course is ruled by the Left wing, the Socialist and the Green party. So you were right, that nigger thing is not an artist (or at least can not live of it's "music"). God damn wigger politicians!
    http://www.grenzallee.com/musik.html

  12. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
  13. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aldi stores in the U.S. are pretty much identical to the German stores. They also own and operate Trader Joe's in the U.S. too.

    Aldi up until about 5 years ago only accepted cash payment so the only time a nigger would set foot in an Aldi was to rob it.

    Now that they accept cards, including EBT's, Aldi stores are no longer nigger free.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  15. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every nigger thinks it’s a kang or artist.But it’s just another felonious stinky ass nigger.

  16. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •