Close

Likes Likes:  65
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sentence is more than I expected. I would have figured the older nigger would be released at 18. No, it'll stay at mini NU until it's a whole 21!

    The 15-year-old girl convicted of killing Mohammad Anwar, an Uber Eats driver, during a botched Washington D.C., carjacking was sentenced Friday to be held in a youth detention facility until she turns 21 years of age.

    During a virtual hearing, Washington D.C., Superior Court Judge Lynn Leibovitz told the defendant, "I hope you fully appreciate how much pain you caused."
    The girl spoke briefly, saying she would "never intentionally murder somebody, or intentionally hurt somebody. I just want them to know that I apologize. If I could take it back I would."

    A 13-year-old girl who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in connection with Anwar's death on Thursday will be sentenced July 6. The stiffest penalty she can receive is the same as her alleged accomplice.

    A law enforcement source with knowledge of the case told Fox News the incident is tragic for all sides involved, including the youthful defendants, who will have to reconcile with their actions for the rest of their lives. The video footage taken of the deadly crash aided investigators, the source said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/girl-15-g...202057813.html

    Fucking niggers! They express "remorse" only as a lie. They're incapable of feeling sorry for what they do.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  2. #22
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Fucking niggers! They express "remorse" only as a lie. They're incapable of feeling sorry for what they do.
    They will both be pushing 300 pounds when released, I guarantee it. To really deter sheboon crime, they should
    bring back bread-and-water rations, starve a quick 50 pounds off 'em, then work another 50 off their disgusting
    fat bodies. Hard labor sentences are the only thing that scares a nigger. Feeding it, and letting it loaf all day, is the
    same as being on waya-fair. And lets not forget forced sterilization.

  3. #23
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now watch a throng of goat-raping rump-lifters begin protesting, looting, burning and killing because "Camel jock lives matter."


    Black lives = Fecal matter.



    .

  4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman, IseDaDiva liked this post
  5. #24
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the day, we did not coddle negro "youf" criminals.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stinney

  6. #25
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Back in the day, we did not coddle negro "youf" criminals.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stinney
    The subject of a great movie scene! Forget the rest of the docoonmentary, which I understand tries to paint the nigger as innocent. It confessed because it thought it would get off easily.

    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  7. #26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    IMO, sows are more dangerous, violent and savage than the bucks. I'd rather walk into the chimp enclosure at the zoo than into a mob of battling sows.
    Glad you say so, because I somehow had the same impression, I just was not sure if that is only me! Bucks are dangerous, but for some strange reason sows seem to act even more irrational than the nigger bucks.

    One 14-year-old (bucklet) was charged in two armed carjackings and three armed robberies on a single day in January.
    ON A SINGLE DAY!!! How is it even possible the nigglet was still free after the first incident?!

    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have my doubts that 12-year-old human kids are committing armed car jackings.
    12-year old humans sometimes still wear Mickey mouse shirts!!

  8. #27
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    sows are dangerous as male niggers.

    You would rarely find female humans like sows. Sows have clits big as penises. That's biological facts!
    I put my coffee down reading that and had to re-swallow !
    Niggers are only ever between crimes, like resting actors between appearances.

  9. Likes Mr. Sandman, Chimp Detester liked this post
  10. #28
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Glad you say so, because I somehow had the same impression, I just was not sure if that is only me! Bucks are dangerous, but for some strange reason sows seem to act even more irrational than the nigger bucks.


    ON A SINGLE DAY!!! How is it even possible the nigglet was still free after the first incident?!


    12-year old humans sometimes still wear Mickey mouse shirts!!
    Although the bucks commit huge numbers of violent crimes I think the sows are much more vicious and unpredictable. so much so that even bucks are afraid of them and would prefer the most marginal coalburner.

  11. Likes Mr. Sandman, Chimp Detester liked this post
  12. #29
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Although the bucks commit huge numbers of violent crimes I think the sows are much more vicious and unpredictable. so much so that even bucks are afraid of them and would prefer the most marginal coalburner.
    Ha, yes "unpredictable", that's the right word, not "irrational"! Language barrier, I am Sorry for that!
    At least the sheboons do have one violence predictor: As soon as they start that strange head wiggling and eye rolling thing, it's time to run!

  13. Likes Mr. Sandman, Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •