Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Omar Wants to be Da Po-Po

Once again niggers prove to be getting stupider by the day. OH and Omar drivers license was suspended too

https://www.wesh.com/article/police-...ficer/33985247

Enjoy NU Omar

Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm willing to bet there will be a history of muh dikkeries or at least attempts uncovered now. Real nigger cops do it all the time anyway. This nigger probably would be more likely to do it because if anyone did show up to complain, the cops would just say that it wasn't one of their guys. This nigger would probably have told the victims as much to make her (or him) believe that all the cops would just cover for him by saying just that.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omar the nigger wants to be the po po.But,he is the Poo Poo!

Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad news letting coons drive company/city vehicles.

If anybody works in an environment where niggers operate equipment or vehicles, just ask anyone in the shop who can fuck up a car/truck/machine better than a nigger and they'll tell you NOBODY!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It boggles my mind that anyone would hire a nigger for security. That is like having a dog watch your juicy steak while you go take a leak.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bottle_of_hate View Post
    it boggles my mind that anyone would hire a nigger for security. That is like having a dog watch your juicy steak while you go take a leak.
    excellent analogy!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police forces are so desperate for cops, they'd have probably hired the goon coon anyway. Then Uncle Remus could have been a real po Joe !
    Niggers are only ever between crimes, like resting actors between appearances.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It boggles my mind that anyone would hire a nigger for security. That is like having a dog watch your juicy steak while you go take a leak.
    That's proof that my dog is better trained than a nigger. It only took him a couple of smacks with a rolled up newspaper to know better. Niggers never learn no matter what the uniformed nigger wranglers use.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That's proof that my dog is better trained than a nigger. It only took him a couple of smacks with a rolled up newspaper to know better. Niggers never learn no matter what the uniformed nigger wranglers use.
    Yup - My childhood dog would drool for an hour before he was told to take the snack. Once he was told leave it, he'd never break those doggy rules ! Imagine a nigger staring at a KFC dark meat drumstick and not snatching it after 8 seconds " cos dat sheeyt be fukin mine ! " ??
    Niggers are only ever between crimes, like resting actors between appearances.