Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    Niggers generally have very limited vocabularies, never use complex sentences or clauses, no articles or no clarification for pronouns, even though they lived in US for generations. I doubt they can pass IELTS band 6.
    I doubt they could pass kindergarten yet they leave school speaking like runaway slaves. They call themselves "African Americans" but I bet none of them could point out Africa on a map.

    Mixing niggers with humans is always a bad idea. The human part just makes them craftier and better criminals than the braindead, moronic "dindu nuffin" purebred, blue-gummed nigger.

  2. #22
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    poorEnglish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I doubt they could pass kindergarten yet they leave school speaking like runaway slaves. They call themselves "African Americans" but I bet none of them could point out Africa on a map.

    Mixing niggers with humans is always a bad idea. The human part just makes them craftier and better criminals than the braindead, moronic "dindu nuffin" purebred, blue-gummed nigger.
    It bothers me the most is that many whites are fighting for the nigger rights. wtf???? Why??? I don’t fucking understand. Are those people stupid or what.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    Genetically speaking mixed race HAVE higher intelligence because their blood lineage is far, therefore DNA chromosomes are quite different which supposedly makes offspring better than their parents in every ways.
    BUT IS DOES NOT APPLY ON NIGGER MIX WITH ANY RACES.
    Let say IQ of 105 is average:
    Pure white/yellow: 105+-
    White+Yellow=115+-
    Nigger: 90+-
    Nigger+White/Yellow=95+-
    Academically speaking, nigger-Chinese will have higher grades than average white kids since we spend ×3 more time on study. From my personal experience, those hybrids are stronger but more stupid, and they have ADD or problems to focus. Hope this answers your question my friend.
    You are too generous, PE. Niggers have 80 IQ, that's the ones we have here, and that's already plain stupid. African niggers, IQ 60. Morons, even my dog is smarter. What's worse is they are feral and violent, so no morality and conscience at all.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 06-24-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  4. #24
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You are too generous, PE. Niggers have 80 IQ, that's the ones we have here, and that's already plain stupid. African niggers, IQ 60. Morons, even my dog is smarter. What's worse is they are feral and violent, so now morality and conscience at all

    The numbers vary depending on the compilers. Different studies equal different numbers but they all point to SSA niggers as the second from the bottom. Aborigines are at the bottom due to an inverted family tree. There really is no telling how small the original group of Abos were but that gene pool was simply too small to go anywhere productive. They migrated thousands of years ago in an isolated small group from at least one of the islands south of India.

    I don't mind being in the third place group. White Northern Europeans descendants are, after all, what the IQ test was centered around since it's inception. 100 was set as average since the fifty yard line had to be drawn somewhere - and no, that's not my score. Don't ask.

    Source:
    http://aristocratsofthesoul.com/aver...and-ethnicity/


    Race IQ
    Ashkenazi Jews (studies range from 104 to 115; the IQ of Sephardic Jews is estimated to be the same as Northern Europeans) 110
    East Asians (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore) 105
    Europeans (Northern and Western Europe is 100; Eastern and Southeastern Europe is 95) 97
    American Indians (North and South America) 90
    Hispanic-Americans 89
    Southeast Asians (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Borneo) 87
    Pacific Islanders (Natives of New Zealand, Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia, and Hawaii) 85
    African-Americans 85
    South Asians (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, the Gulf states, the Near East, and Turkey) 84
    North Africans 84
    Sub-Saharan Africans 70
    Australian Aborigines 62
    ...(You can) build statistical models of what will happen to America or other Western countries if current immigration rates continue.
    In 2016, for example, the U.S. took in the most refugees from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (average IQ of 78), Syria (83), Burma/Myanmar (87), Iraq (87), and Somalia (68). (Mental retardation is defined as having an IQ of 70 or below.) These scores mean that, compared to immigrants from Japan (105), Taiwan (104), Italy (102), or Switzerland (101), these refugees will have higher rates of joblessness, incarceration, welfare use, and not obtaining a college degree.

  5. #25
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post


    "I beez from new yawk"
    That is my FAVORITE of all time, even better than the Epic Beard Man video that came out 4 years before. When this came out I put "nigger beez doing Yoga n' SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" but I think it got removed from the comments. I heard that the Bat Fairy paid a visit to the nigger a couple days later due to it's injuries and I say that that Arizona Truck Driver did a Public Service!!

  6. #26
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That is my FAVORITE of all time, even better than the Epic Beard Man video that came out 4 years before. When this came out I put "nigger beez doing Yoga n' SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" but I think it got removed from the comments. I heard that the Bat Fairy paid a visit to the nigger a couple days later due to it's injuries and I say that that Arizona Truck Driver did a Public Service!!
    Don't know how this post ended up here, I was originally responding to the one about the nigger getting kicked in China.

  7. #27
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Don't know how this post ended up here, I was originally responding to the one about the nigger getting kicked in China.
    You are correct, it did start out as a Chinese vs. Nigger kickboxing demo then somehow we all went sideways.

    I think we have all been digressing with our post here lately.

    Extreme fatigue and sleep deprivation is known to cause any person to loose focus. As a person who suffers from clinically diagnosed primary and secondary chronic acute insomnia disorder, I can attest to this fact first hand. Memory and concentration suffer first. Some of our more astute members may have noticed the odd and sometime long hours in which I am actively posting or online. Now you know my dirty little secret. Don't worry, I'm OK for now - I slept a few hours this past weekend so I should be good for another couple of days.

    I blame Nigger Fatigue (it's a real thing - look it up) which has triggered my secondary SCAID. I have a doctor's note. I'll leave a copy with the PE coach.

  8. #28
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    We forgot about the hot spot of nigger retardation:

    Those who reside in The Equatorial Guinea have an average IQ of 59,
    Koko the gorilla had an IQ of about 60, I think.

    https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...iq-by-country/

    It's true this thread has become a little non-linear, but the subject of nigger stupidity is such a rich and multi-faceted one it's easy to run off the track..

  9. #29
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    It bothers me the most is that many whites are fighting for the nigger rights. wtf???? Why??? I don’t fucking understand. Are those people stupid or what.
    They do it for "Look at me!" recognition, praise and virtue points, the way some people who rescue animals do it for reasons other than the welfare of those animals.

  10. #30
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's true this thread has become a little non-linear, but the subject of nigger stupidity is such a rich and multi-faceted one it's easy to run off the track..
    Yeppers! It's like someone forgot to put the olive oil on top of the pot of pasta and it's boiling over on all sides instead of just some steam coming off the top. I think the whole country is getting that way if not the world.

    Let's see if I've got a something here to refocus us. Don't threaten my life with a deadly disease and rip my mask off or I might just do what this guy does - gender be damned:


    https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...495945P952Vywc

  11. #31
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    It bothers me the most is that many whites are fighting for the nigger rights. wtf???? Why??? I don’t fucking understand. Are those people stupid or what.
    To answer your question: Some, perhaps well meaning, white people suffer from a mental disorder that makes them take on guilt for actions they did not commit personally. This is the so-called "white guilt", and it is openly promoted by media in the West and has infected many white people. The best cure for this disease is exposure to niggers--particularly those who don't have enough human DNA to make them act marginally intelligent and/or professional in a work setting.

    And then there are those who fall under the category that Isedadiva. These are usually the kind that actively promote "white guilt" and they should be considered traitors to humanity.

  12. #32
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    poorEnglish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The numbers vary depending on the compilers. Different studies equal different numbers but they all point to SSA niggers as the second from the bottom. Aborigines are at the bottom due to an inverted family tree. There really is no telling how small the original group of Abos were but that gene pool was simply too small to go anywhere productive. They migrated thousands of years ago in an isolated small group from at least one of the islands south of India.

    I don't mind being in the third place group. White Northern Europeans descendants are, after all, what the IQ test was centered around since it's inception. 100 was set as average since the fifty yard line had to be drawn somewhere - and no, that's not my score. Don't ask.

    Source:
    http://aristocratsofthesoul.com/aver...and-ethnicity/


    Race IQ
    Ashkenazi Jews (studies range from 104 to 115; the IQ of Sephardic Jews is estimated to be the same as Northern Europeans) 110
    East Asians (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore) 105
    Europeans (Northern and Western Europe is 100; Eastern and Southeastern Europe is 95) 97
    American Indians (North and South America) 90
    Hispanic-Americans 89
    Southeast Asians (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Borneo) 87
    Pacific Islanders (Natives of New Zealand, Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia, and Hawaii) 85
    African-Americans 85
    South Asians (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, the Gulf states, the Near East, and Turkey) 84
    North Africans 84
    Sub-Saharan Africans 70
    Australian Aborigines 62
    ...(You can) build statistical models of what will happen to America or other Western countries if current immigration rates continue.
    In 2016, for example, the U.S. took in the most refugees from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (average IQ of 78), Syria (83), Burma/Myanmar (87), Iraq (87), and Somalia (68). (Mental retardation is defined as having an IQ of 70 or below.) These scores mean that, compared to immigrants from Japan (105), Taiwan (104), Italy (102), or Switzerland (101), these refugees will have higher rates of joblessness, incarceration, welfare use, and not obtaining a college degree.
    White Europeans and their descendant still made most contributions to our mankind in every way
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

  13. #33
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    poorEnglish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They do it for "Look at me!" recognition, praise and virtue points, the way some people who rescue animals do it for reasons other than the welfare of those animals.
    That sounds we have very common ideas towards those nigger-life-matters people.
    We call them “Goddess Bitch” in china, standing on the moral high ground, bottomless and blindness fraternity with no respect for reality.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

  14. #34
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    poorEnglish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anti_nig View Post
    To answer your question: Some, perhaps well meaning, white people suffer from a mental disorder that makes them take on guilt for actions they did not commit personally. This is the so-called "white guilt", and it is openly promoted by media in the West and has infected many white people. The best cure for this disease is exposure to niggers--particularly those who don't have enough human DNA to make them act marginally intelligent and/or professional in a work setting.

    And then there are those who fall under the category that Isedadiva. These are usually the kind that actively promote "white guilt" and they should be considered traitors to humanity.
    That’s very sad, taking blame for nothing. I saw many videos, whites knee down before niggers and lick their shoes. Wtf!!!!!
    Those whites look very innocent to me, and decent looking people like them would never do something to others.
    Black race is like plague and virus, devour and contaminate other races.

  15. #35
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poorEnglish View Post
    That’s very sad, taking blame for nothing. I saw many videos, whites knee down before niggers and lick their shoes. Wtf!!!!!
    Those whites look very innocent to me, and decent looking people like them would never do something to others.
    WTF is right. I don't even kneel before my gods, I sure as hell won't before a nigger. So there can only be three possible explanations for this behavior.

    1. They are suffering from "white guilt" which is a mental disorder.

    2. They are promoting the mental disorder of "white guilt", that is to say they are active traitors.

    3. They are appeasers hoping that by placating the niggers now they will be ruined last. That is to say they are cowards.

    In the first case they should be pitied.

    In the second, well eventually reality will meet with their ideology. Much like a car meeting a brick wall.

    The third case is more tricky. Yes that class is cowardly but what can really be done about them? Not much. Personally I am boycotting businesses that promote Burn, Loot, Murder and whose CEOs and other high leadership have virtue signaled how "not racist" they are by kowtowing to niggers.

    Funny thing about this whole thing is that those who are most concerned about not being considered rayciss are not racist at all. An actual racist--though I don't particularly like to use that term to describe myself as I don't view niggers as being a race of humans, but rather a completely separate (and useless) species--doesn't really care if some liberal soyboy calls him a racist. When I was younger I used to argue that niggers not being human weren't a race and therefore it was impossible for be to be racist on the basis of my attitude towards niggers alone. These days when someone attempts to shame me in that manner I just reply with "Yeah....and?" It completely messes with the second class I described, and totally disarms them too (they aren't as intelligent as they believe themselves to be after all). They are so used to the charge of raycism being like krytonite to white people that when they encounter a white who doesn't care it literally causes them to be unable to continue with their memorized talking points.

  16. #36
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MightyWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    fine samaritan there. Why was a nigger in China? I don't get it?
    It must have been there 'Under Cover'. When you get a nigger under a pile a crap it's almost impossible to detect.

  17. #37
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They call themselves "African Americans" but I bet none of them could point out Africa on a map.
    I was looking for an old Fambly Feud clip of a nigger saying "Africa" when asked to name a country, and guess what, even Africa niggers think that the muddaland is a country.

    The other answers, well, you just have to listen to them.

    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  18. #38
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was looking for an old Fambly Feud clip of a nigger saying "Africa" when asked to name a country, and guess what, even Africa niggers think that the muddaland is a country.

    The other answers, well, you just have to listen to them.]
    The best part is that the obese nigger sounds like he's Nigerian. Of course, muh dik has to come into it. I don't know why nigger Harvey is being so uppity. He can't even spell "Colombia", crown the right Miss Universe even when using cue cards given to him by humans, or know that tuna, salmon, and mackerel come in cans. Even the Niggergerian knew that.

    Niggers - are any of them not made of fail?

  19. #39
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Goodman Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    1,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The best part is that the obese nigger sounds like he's Nigerian. Of course, muh dik has to come into it. I don't know why nigger Harvey is being so uppity. He can't even spell "Colombia", crown the right Miss Universe even when using cue cards given to him by humans, or know that tuna, salmon, and mackerel come in cans. Even the Niggergerian knew that.

    Niggers - are any of them not made of fail?
    I'm not gonna lie... I am not a huge fan of canned salmon.

    It just tastes weird to me. Uncanned/fresh salmon cooked on a grill or fried tastes great, but when I open a can of salmon, I struggle to not vomit.

  20. #40
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'm not gonna lie... I am not a huge fan of canned salmon.

    It just tastes weird to me. Uncanned/fresh salmon cooked on a grill or fried tastes great, but when I open a can of salmon, I struggle to not vomit.
    I much prefer fresh salmon filets, grilled or broiled with dill and lemon butter, but I like canned tuna better than fresh.

    Anyway, the point is that fish does come in cans and Nigger Harvey should know at least that much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •