Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jake Paul in talks for future niggerstomping exhibition with Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson in advanced talks with Jake Paul about £36m fight after verbally agreeing deal despite 30-YEAR age gap

A fight with Jake's brother Logan had long been rumoured for Tyson, but it appears the boxing legend would prefer to face his sibling instead.

One Vegas source, who counts Tyson as a business associate, confirmed that 'if all goes to plan' then the fight is on.

The source said: "Mike and Jake are on board for an exhibition bout in Las Vegas.

"A verbal deal has been struck to get it on, but like all forms of sports business, now it's all about the contracts and money split.

"Mike is looking for a certain figure to get into the ring with a profit share guarantee.

"Jake obviously has that on his mind but is keen to show the world that stepping into the ring with a man once called the baddest man on the planet, takes his boxing career to the next level.
    https://www.the-sun.com/sport/boxing...-boxing-fight/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The former heavyweight boxing champion said he "died" while using toad venom for the first time four years ago, and has continued to use it.

"In my trips I’ve seen that death is beautiful," Tyson told The New York Post at Wonderland, a Miami conference dedicated to psychedelics, microdosing and medicine.
    Toad venom? Death is beautiful? Go to the light, you ear-biter and hoe-beater. Go!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Use sea snake venom and DOUBLE the dose, Mike. THAT should work for you. You mentally ill nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Use sea snake venom and DOUBLE the dose, Mike. THAT should work for you. You mentally ill nigger.

Remember that interview with him and his ex-hoe Robin Givens? She said all kinds of terrible things about him and he sat there listening like a stunned ape. I'm surprised he wasn't actually drooling and I really think his IQ must be a single digit. Not "humiliated". You need to have a brain to feel humiliation. I think he thought his sow was praising him.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Remember that interview with him and his ex-hoe Robin Givens? She said all kinds of terrible things about him and he sat there listening like a stunned ape. I'm surprised he wasn't actually drooling and I really think his IQ must be a single digit. Not "humiliated". You need to have a brain to feel humiliation. I think he thought his sow was praising him.

"He shakes.... He pushes.... He swings...." LOL! Of COURSE he "swings"!