Close

Likes Likes:  42
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger sow crossed the street to avoid me

We always hear these stories of how racist YTs will cross the street or go another way when they see some nigger dragging its knuckles down the sidewalk. Well a few days ago im walking down the street to my car after leaving a library. Here comes some 5' 2" 400 pound negro sow shuffling along heading right at me. Normally i would cross just to avoid the groid but im not going out of my way, my car is on this side of the street not far ahead of me. I feel relieved as i see it cut across the street. So a few seconds later after we pass i glance back and here it is shuffling right back across the street. Coincidence? Maybe-but i think not. This is the exact same thing niggers claim we do to them. Obama said it himself, crossing the street to avoid them is racist, locking your car door when you see them coming is racist. Its all a good thing though, avoiding niggers is always the way to go.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good! That's the way it should be. In a perfect world they would all yield the right of way. Just wish they wouldn't stop there but cross to the other side of the Atlantic.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

..... ago im walking down the street to my car after leaving a library. Here comes some 5' 2" 400 pound negro sow shuffling along heading right at me.
    It wasn't afraid of you. It was running away from the library books.

Library = Planet Krypton
    Books = kryptonite
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 11-18-2021 at 07:32 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I never cross the skreet to avoid a nigger, because I'm always packing.
    Dad told me that in the Old Days if a nigger was walking along the road and a car with Whitey in it approached, the nigger would step onto the shoulder and remove his hat as a show of respect to the vastly superior White.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For me crossing the street is an inconvenience. I would never do that for a nigger! If nigger crossed the street to avoid me, I would consider it a blessing! My wife and I walk every night. We both carry.
    I live in a predominantly redneck rural neighborhood. But sometimes we will venture out to the walgreens wichis around 1 mi out on the main street. We get an occasional monkey shine walking past us.
    We always step aside and watch it pass us. I never turn my back on a nigger giving it the advantage! But, this is Florida. Everyone here is assumed to be carrying. So,muggings aren't as common as in liberal cities.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    For me crossing the street is an inconvenience. I would never do that for a nigger! If nigger crossed the street to avoid me, I would consider it a blessing! My wife and I walk every night. We both carry.
    I live in a predominantly redneck rural neighborhood. But sometimes we will venture out to the walgreens wichis around 1 mi out on the main street. We get an occasional monkey shine walking past us.
    We always step aside and watch it pass us. I never turn my back on a nigger giving it the advantage! But, this is Florida. Everyone here is assumed to be carrying. So,muggings aren't as common as in liberal cities.
    Jim, that's why I say a prayer of gratitude EVERY day for living in the Sunshine State. I'm also glad that I live in an area that's LESS than 2% nigger!!

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Jim, that's why I say a prayer of gratitude EVERY day for living in the Sunshine State. I'm also glad that I live in an area that's LESS than 2% nigger!!
    And I’m sure you are also thankful, as am i for having the greatest governor of all 50 states!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A number of years back i had a similar thing happen. I am going to the hospital to visit somoene. At this point i can not even remember who it was. I get there and walk over to the elevator. Two old and crusty sheboon sows are standing there waiting. In back of me walks up two other white guys. The elevator opens up, i stand there and wait for them to get on while they look at each other mumbling something. Then they said we will wait for the next one. So i get on and these two other guys get on. One of them said i guess us white people stink or something.
    As if there is a rash of cases of white guys raping niggers. That never happens and even if there was would we really try it in a busy hospital?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was filling out a money order in the post office, at the off-to-the-side counter set up for the purpose,
    and I'm not wearing a mask, because that shit is optional now. A 6', 200 pound sheboon opens the foyer
    door, and freezes, scowling at me from behind her oat bag. I'm a good 10' away, and she doesn't
    have to come near me, but there she stands, as other customers back up behind her huge ass. They start
    to work their way around her, then she waddles in so no one can get in front of her on line. I could tell
    she wanted to mouth off, but she sensed this white debbil was all in if she tried that.

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    And I’m sure you are also thankful, as am i for having the greatest governor of all 50 states!
    Tru Dat, maing!! If Trump doeesn't run in 2024 De Santis has my vote!!

13. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at it this way, most honorable nigger-detesting Buck Simian: The hideous sherilla sheboon sow-potomus crossed the skreet to ape-void you. But that action in itself was much-needed exercise for the quarter ton sow. It probably lost at least 2 ounces of its 400-pound Whale-fare fat by crossing that skreet twice, gnomesayin? Perhaps this is the sheboon sowrilla in question...?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 016.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	18258

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I never cross the skreet to avoid a nigger, because I'm always packing.
    Dad told me that in the Old Days if a nigger was walking along the road and a car with Whitey in it approached, the nigger would step onto the shoulder and remove his hat as a show of respect to the vastly superior White.

That's exactly as I remembered my childhood (70's) visits to Charleston, South Carolina.

We would walk the sidewalks in my relatives neighborhood and downtown.

There were a boatload more shines down there than I was ever accustomed to seeing, even in downtown Cleveland.

Here a nig there a nig everywhere a nig nig!

But every one of them would step aside, the male species would either tip or remove their cover as we would pass.

I would assume they did this as tradition would find them out in the woods looking down if they didn't.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been to Charleston and you're right, it's full of niggers

19. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was a smart move Buck Simian. Even if it didn't try to rob or muh-poosie you, you STILL avoided having to breath it's obnoxious odor.