Close

Likes Likes:  321
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The vilest of the vile: mudsharking and oildrilling in advertising

I thought I'd make a sticky we can add to. This is getting out of control so fast, at this rate I'll be boycotting so many companies that in a year I won't be able to buy anything anymore. That Cadbury commercial with the DL nigger and its cuckboy is the worst thing I've ever seen.

"Race-mixing" is fine with me. Chimpout never has been a "white supremacist" site and will never be anything of the kind. If a white man wants to marry an Indian woman, or a Chinese woman wants to marry a Mexican man, whatever combination, that's still keeping things within the human race. But anything involving a nigger is not "race-mixing," that's bestiality. It is disgusting how we've degenerated as a people to where it's treated as normal.

If it didn't have oildrilling, this GEICO commercial is still stupid. It's like the advertising execs want to insult our intelligence by putting in a typical latte drinker cuck with a smaller peen than the niggeress.

Walgreens started off light with brief shots of mudsharking and oildrilling. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/nmVh/walgree...gainst-the-flu

Now Walgreens has a commercial (can't find it online right now) of a woman and her buck happily stomping grapes in a big vat. The thought of wine from a nigger's lower paws is gross enough!

Last night I saw a vile commercial with some soyboy cuck and his niggeress. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tEpN/adore-m...-surprise-gift

But that's not their first commercial, they've been promoting oildrilling for a few years. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wG_V/adoreme-com-gifts-for-her

Guess which company Mrs. S and I will not be buying her underwear from.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually it would be much simpler to post the TV ads that do NOT contain any niggers, burners or drillers. It's a non stop assault on every human's senses. Every time I turn on the TV , there is some greasy buck or fugly sow in the room with me!

Of course, tomorrow will be a total media blackout day for me (and I hope many millions of others) as I refuse to see or hear one second of the national disgrace being perpetrated on this country.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every tv show and every tv commercial has to support the liberal nigger loving agenda.Which is why I don’t watch TV anymore.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "Clogging problem" ad? My main problem with that is ALL YT males in all media have to be portrayed as spindly, dweeby, ineffectual, submissive, ball-less beta creeps who are whipping boys for sows and even for kids. Every. SINGLE. Time. Look at him - a pathetic, narrow-shouldered neckbeard, standing in the background behind his dominant sow and whining about "natural light" but helpless to do anything about the noise, like a true nu-male neuter.

Do they do this so young women, just looking a for partner will think YT males are hopeless and that they should set their sights on some nigger buck? I can't figure it out. Presumably the people who come up with this stuff are YT ad executives. Would they want their daughters lying down with niggers? I want answers!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Actually it would be much simpler to post the TV ads that do NOT contain any niggers, burners or drillers. It's a non stop assault on every human's senses. Every time I turn on the TV , there is some greasy buck or fugly sow in the room with me!

Of course, tomorrow will be a total media blackout day for me (and I hope many millions of others) as I refuse to see or hear one second of the national disgrace being perpetrated on this country.

I'm with you, AM!!

6. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even our local public TV shows mid-age blond with a nigger! That's why even the British pure white family got infected with that halfbreed sow, Me-again. The Gorilliams are her close negress friends.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    The "Clogging problem" ad? My main problem with that is ALL YT males in all media have to be portrayed as spindly, dweeby, ineffectual, submissive, ball-less beta creeps who are whipping boys for sows and even for kids. Every. SINGLE. Time. Look at him - a pathetic, narrow-shouldered neckbeard, standing in the background behind his dominant sow and whining about "natural light" but helpless to do anything about the noise, like a true nu-male neuter.
    Thank you! I can't STAND today's "trendy" depiction of white males. Made to be defenseless and passive before the NWO.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RALd4qG.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	13753

Name:	br5beM7.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	13754

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    Do they do this so young women, just looking a for partner will think YT males are hopeless and that they should set their sights on some nigger buck? I can't figure it out. Presumably the people who come up with this stuff are YT ad executives. Would they want their daughters lying down with niggers? I want answers!
    I think you're definitely on to something.

Although nigger bucks in dresses have been featured, many more are shown "normally", unneutered (when they're the very muh-dikkers who should be!).

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget a company called "Freshly", who's commercial has a good looking brunette exclaiming "We don't have to cook anymore", followed by a her and a big schvugger hugging each other. Or Sonic, who shifted gears, and went from carloads of lip-smacking sheboons inhaling burgers, to a good looking blonde and her human son, accompanied by a snake-haired savage in the passenger seat. Then there's the concerted effort to saturate the airwaves with one fat, black female train-wreck after another. Full HD face shots of Stacey Abrams-level sows, throughout the day - for what purpose ? Getting us used to seeing buffarillas everywhere ? Increase the suicide rate of white males ? Making us shoot our televisions like Elvis Presley ?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

The only inauguration I ever watched was President Trump.I remember the customer’s house I was working at putting a blanket on the couch,so we could sit and watch. She made us lunch and I enjoyed it and I was proud of my country that day.
    The customer who’s house I am working in this week is a staunch conservative.He’s mentioned his disappointment.So I’m 100% sure he won’t have it on. And even if he did, I’m working on the shower, I’d shut the door. I want nothing to do with this debacle.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I wanted to add on this thread before tomorrow. Mark my words, the fake news lib media will say diaper face joe’s was the most watched inauguration in history.Of course it will be another huge lie.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    One thing I wanted to add on this thread before tomorrow. Mark my words, the fake news lib media will say diaper face joe’s was the most watched inauguration in history. Of course it will be another huge lie.
    Marxists specialize in rewriting history.

In his book, People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil, M. Scott Peck (himself deeply-flawed)

brilliantly probes into the essence of human evil.

People who are evil attack others instead of facing their own failures. Peck demonstrates the havoc these people of the lie work in the lives of those around them. He presents, from vivid incidents encountered in his psychiatric practice, examples of evil in everyday life.
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ple_of_the_Lie

Finally, it seems, the minority mentally ill population in America has become significant enough to destroy society. They have managed to "achieve" what they have because they are unfettered by either reason or a moral compass, and because we have let them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Marxists specialize in rewriting history.

In his book, People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil, M. Scott Peck (himself deeply-flawed)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ple_of_the_Lie

Finally, it seems, the minority mentally ill population in America has become significant enough to destroy society. They have managed to "achieve" what they have because they are unfettered by either reason or a moral compass, and because we have let them.
    It might be getting close to the time where we need to play “cowboys and liberals”.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    It might be getting close to the time where we need to play “cowboys and liberals”.
    Yes indeed.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Thank you! I can't STAND today's "trendy" depiction of white males. Made to be defenseless and passive before the NWO.

Name:	RALd4qG.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	13753

Name:	br5beM7.jpg 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	13754

I think you're definitely on to something.
    Although nigger bucks in dresses have been featured, many more are shown "normally", unneutered (when they're the very muh-dikkers who should be!).
    No woman I've ever known wants an emasculated, passive, sissified nu-male twerp in skinny jeans and sporting douchebag hair, but they think they have to these days, lest they be accused of endorsing "toxic masculinity."

I swear, looking at these sad specimens makes me just as angry as does looking at criminiggers. I knew we were headed for serious problems when I first heard the term "political correctness" and noticed the inexplicable, baffling rise of the beta male.

Uppity niggers who rape and murder, and beta males never would have survived a few generations ago, but now that they have been declared special and praise-worthy, they have unfortunately been given leave not only to thrive but to flaunt their disgusting selves - daring anyone to deny their preciousness - to the detriment of all normal, civilized human beings.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    There's a great old joke. A cowboy, an Indian and a nigger sit down at the bar.

The Indian says, "Once we were many, now we are few."

The nigger says, "Once we wuz many, now we be even more many."

The cowboy replies, "That's because we ain't yet played cowboys and niggers."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's a great old joke. A cowboy, an Indian and a nigger sit down at the bar.

The Indian says, "Once we were many, now we are few."

The nigger says, "Once we wuz many, now we be even more many."

The cowboy replies, "That's because we ain't yet played cowboys and niggers."
    That where I got it from! LOL!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No woman I've ever known wants an emasculated, passive, sissified nu-male twerp in skinny jeans and sporting douchebag hair, but they think they have to these days, lest they be accused of endorsing "toxic masculinity."

I swear, looking at these sad specimens makes me just as angry as does looking at criminiggers. I knew we were headed for serious problems when I first heard the term "political correctness" and noticed the inexplicable, baffling rise of the beta male.

Uppity niggers who rape and murder, and beta males never would have survived a few generations ago, but now that they have been declared special and praise-worthy, they have unfortunately been given leave not only to thrive but to flaunt their disgusting selves - daring anyone to deny their preciousness - to the detriment of all normal, civilized human beings.
    Been thinking about what you said for a couple days. This is a HUGE, important topic.

Thank God for instinct! NO woman (I think) naturally opts for a limp-wristed Antifa-style nu-male! They need to be conditioned into it. Just like non-sow females need to be bombarded with images of miscegenation with buff muh-dikking bucks in order to break down--literally--generations' worth of beneficial revulsion.

Weak white shemales and hypersexualized nigger bucks. Ads have always been sinister, but Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and Big Tech nerds (many of whom are not exactly big strapping tough men, if they are men at all (Jackass Dorsey, Fishface Zuck, Jeff Bezos, etc. behave in such a way that I have serious doubts)) are taking their mass hypnosis to a whole new level!

Used to be, guys would work out to get stronger, feel healthier, and appeal to females, among other things. In addition to trying to con women into preferring emasculated males, I wonder (who knows?) whether todays fashion might be trying also to tell guys, "Don't bother getting stronger and exercising (even when exercise IS a proven cure for depression), chicks dig brooding, depressed males whom they can 'fix', who aren't 'toxic' (and who can't beat them up!)." Stay pale and weak! Don't go outside! Stay hunched over your computer!

And white culture arguably IS the optimal culture (at least, according to my observations). Both not as brutal as Asian or, especially, African culture, but somehow ALSO the most productive, inventive, and creative! The white man built white culture. Enter George Soros, who has in so many words expressed a desire to destroy white European culture the world over. Soros: Destroy the white MAN. Make weakness 'fashionable', and Destroy white culture.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know, It drives me fuckin' nuts. And yeah, I saw that commercial with the dumb ape hopping up and down on grapes, instead of LUGGAGE like they are supposed to. DISGUSTING! I hope they enjoy their wine- They can call it Bourbon Barrel Nigger Feet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caught this Walgreens commercial last night while watching "Alfred Hitchcock".

The "Walgreens Experience" in mudsharking:

Name:	Walgreens - A personalized Walgreens experience - YouTube.jpg 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	13917

Name:	Walgreens2 - A personalized Walgreens experience - YouTube.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	13918
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-28-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen that too! It's like Stockholm Syndrome meeting King Kong. What possesses a human woman to want to be carried off by a nigger that will eventually send her to join Nicole Simpson?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast