Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I also had to look it up. Don’t care what kind of actress you are or what your vocation is, be a mudshark whore and end up in a mortuary drawer!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a coworker who was obsessed with her. TILL she went nigger. I always thought she looked like an alien.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Its real name was Lauren Scott who I rate '5/10' with make up and '3/10' without and I'm feelin' generous simply because I see better looking chicks at the local supermarket check out.
    Google its 'No make up' mugshot (Orange top jumpsuit) after it was charged with domestic battery in Florida and you won't be surprised why it lay down with a Nigger ape.
    I suggest that most non desperate/non 'starved' human guys would see it as just another ordinary lookin' thing (Yawn) whereas a desperate muh-dikken Nigger would see it like Bardot in her 20's.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daddy issues - resolved.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also had to look it up. Don’t care what kind of actress you are or what your vocation is, be a mudshark whore and end up in a mortuary drawer!
    Tru Dat!!