Close

Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    SCARY, isn't it?!
    Terrifying! And what is scarier, is that Floridians came very close to electing him.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Terrifying! And what is scarier, is that Floridians came very close to electing him.
    I'll bet a LOT of niggers voted MULTIPLE times!! Especially in whorelando and souf Florida!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet a LOT of niggers voted MULTIPLE times!! Especially in whorelando and souf Florida!!
    Niggers aren’t the only ones.I do lots of work on the beach, in white neighborhoods for people whose annual income is 6 didgits.I saw many Gillum signs in tortoise Island and in Lansing Island at that time.And I’m doing some work out there now. I can tell you the Biden signs on the beach outnumber the Trump signs.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers aren’t the only ones.I do lots of work on the beach, in white neighborhoods for people whose annual income is 6 didgits.I saw many Gillum signs in tortoise Island and in Lansing Island at that time.And I’m doing some work out there now. I can tell you the Biden signs on the beach outnumber the Trump signs.
    Are those people INSANE?!

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are those people INSANE?!
    And they are all people in the high upper middle class bracket.We’re talking about the minimum priced entry level house being $800,000 and some go up to $5 million.This lady did not flinch at me charging her five grand to redo a pool shower,labor only. Normally, in a cookie-cutter house average neighborhood like mine,I would probably charge half that for 100sf walls and 15sf shower floor.
    If Biden actually got elected, these folks would be the ones to suffer most. Because he’s planning to tax the shit out of the upper middle class. And then, I would suffer. Because face it, contractors never get work from poor people. If a rich person gets overtaxed, or has a loss that year, they will just postpone or cancel some of the upgrades that were going to do.And who suffers? The working class..

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that stupid down-low sex-crazed despicable nigger buck Jerry Hairy-ass misread the koontract. It thought it was going to star in:

Netflix Muh-dik-you-series Cheer

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they are all people in the high upper middle class bracket.We’re talking about the minimum priced entry level house being $800,000 and some go up to $5 million.This lady did not flinch at me charging her five grand to redo a pool shower,labor only. Normally, in a cookie-cutter house average neighborhood like mine,I would probably charge half that for 100sf walls and 15sf shower floor.
    If Biden actually got elected, these folks would be the ones to suffer most. Because he’s planning to tax the shit out of the upper middle class. And then, I would suffer. Because face it, contractors never get work from poor people. If a rich person gets overtaxed, or has a loss that year, they will just postpone or cancel some of the upgrades that were going to do.And who suffers? The working class..
    Yep!! And "creepy joe" claims to be their friend!! He is full of SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a neighbor in your same line of work. We met him after moving into that neighborhood a year after the Bush-Obama recession started. He said he used to make six figures a year easily, especially the repeat clients who had the money to remodel a bathroom every few years with the latest colors and stone patterns. Just how much money did those people have! But I say, God bless 'em, they made money and used it to create jobs. Our neighbor could afford a very nice middle-class house, a nice car, and taking his daughter on fancy vacations. Then suddenly he had literally zero work except for occasional handyman jobs. He didn't travel anymore, lost the car, his daughter moved in with her mom, and the last we knew when we moved away, he was going to move himself. But his loss of work wasn't because of the recession. It was the Obama economic boom that never happened, no matter what Democrasses claim. Rich people (his former clients) stopped spending when their taxes went up. In my area of the economy, financial companies similarly suffered because after Obama hiked income taxes and capital gains taxes, guess what, we had less money coming in.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I had a neighbor in your same line of work. We met him after moving into that neighborhood a year after the Bush-Obama recession started. He said he used to make six figures a year easily, especially the repeat clients who had the money to remodel a bathroom every few years with the latest colors and stone patterns. Just how much money did those people have! But I say, God bless 'em, they made money and used it to create jobs. Our neighbor could afford a very nice middle-class house, a nice car, and taking his daughter on fancy vacations. Then suddenly he had literally zero work except for occasional handyman jobs. He didn't travel anymore, lost the car, his daughter moved in with her mom, and the last we knew when we moved away, he was going to move himself. But his loss of work wasn't because of the recession. It was the Obama economic boom that never happened, no matter what Democrasses claim. Rich people (his former clients) stopped spending when their taxes went up. In my area of the economy, financial companies similarly suffered because after Obama hiked income taxes and capital gains taxes, guess what, we had less money coming in.
    I’m 59 years old. I’ve been in the construction business since I got out of high school in 1979. I’ve done every trade except Electrician and air-conditioning. And I have worked in bad economies.The worst was the Obama era. I’ve seen lots of my peers go under. I made it through because my wife and I are very budget conscious. And I also saved a lot from when the economy was booming. My dad who was a great businessman always told me that whatever goes up must come down.
    Right now construction is booming. Especially here in Florida. I am well known. I’m at five star business. I pick and choose my work. I’m probably turning down 5 to 6 jobs a week lately, because I don’t have the time to do the work. It’s just my partner and I. And I don’t plan to grow. Because my customers want me to do the work. They are not happy when I sub my jobs.
    Trump was never my favorite person. But as a president, I think he has done a stellar job. I voted for him in 2016 and I have already voted early for him again. I’m hoping he makes it. Because the economy will continue to stay like it is.ByDone/Hairass would send the economy into a downward spiral by summer 2021.Also, they will also try to dismantle the Second Amendment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12