Close

Likes Likes:  17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    As it stands right now, impeachment only applies to a sitting President. If they can impeach a private citizen, that means they could impeach any candidate they feel is a threat, according to Alan Dershowitz.
    I believe McConnell will throw Trump under the bus because he blames him for the lost Georgia seats. I tend to agree with that because Trump couldn’t keep whining about how he got fucked instead of shutting the fuck up and campaigning hard for those two seats. Now Georgia has a nigger communist and a beta cuck representing the state.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I believe McConnell will throw Trump under the bus because he blames him for the lost Georgia seats. I tend to agree with that because Trump couldn’t keep whining about how he got fucked instead of shutting the fuck up and campaigning hard for those two seats. Now Georgia has a nigger communist and a beta cuck representing the state.
    McConnell's RINO butt buddies, Gov. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffenspberger, conspired to allow cheat-by-mail, with no registration or signature verification allowed, up front, or after the fact. Outrageous conduct of election officials and workers proved the cheat was on. It was a foregone conclusion which way the election, and runoffs, would go. President Trump had every right to contest that sham, and he campaigned all over the state for those two RINOs, even though Perdue knifed him in the back the week before. Loeffler screwed herself, guilty but not charged in the covid insider trading scandal. She was also a borderline RINO, who cozyed up to Trump when convenient.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    McConnell's RINO butt buddies, Gov. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffenspberger, conspired to allow cheat-by-mail, with no registration or signature verification allowed, up front, or after the fact. Outrageous conduct of election officials and workers proved the cheat was on. It was a foregone conclusion which way the election, and runoffs, would go. President Trump had every right to contest that sham, and he campaigned all over the state for those two RINOs, even though Perdue knifed him in the back the week before. Loeffler screwed herself, guilty but not charged in the covid insider trading scandal. She was also a borderline RINO, who cozyed up to Trump when convenient.
    All thanks to that fugly battle sow Stacy Abrams. Kemp kissed her black ass (who knows what she had on him) and allowed the massive fraud. Loeffler would have likely lost on her own due to the scandal AND running against a nigger. Perdue should have won outright the first time if they did not split the ticket with two GOP candidates plus the fucking libertarian running. In any event the senate is lost and we all have to take a bit out of this big shit sandwich.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post