Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

New job... thank god

So I started a new job about a month ago. Now this company is huge, so unfortunately it has more than its fair share of niggers working there. But 99% of the time I go in, do my thing and go home. But there are exceptions. The first major one was when this sow was trying to get me to get her gloves. We have machines that dispense gloves. We get a pair a week. So she walks up to me with a mah poosie look and axes me if I'm able to get gloves out of the machine. I tell her that I only get a pair a week and I already got mine for this week. Luckily she moved on quickly.
    The incident today was more entertaining however. Me and several people didn't have much to do today so our nig manager had to move us upstairs. One sowapotamus wasn't having it. Her response was the typical "I ain't doing that!" So for the next five minutes I had a front row seat to an ook fest with all the typical shenanigans in a nigger argument. Eventually the sow caved after being threatened with a write up, but it was still funny to watch the typical "I a nigger and ah ain't gonna be told what to do!" Bullshit they always pull. Sooo happy I don't have to deal with these parasites face to face at work anymore. I just get to sit back and laugh.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh nigguh, diz be yo manager?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	18503

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    So I started a new job about a month ago. Now this company is huge, so unfortunately it has more than its fair share of niggers working there. But 99% of the time I go in, do my thing and go home. But there are exceptions. The first major one was when this sow was trying to get me to get her gloves. We have machines that dispense gloves. We get a pair a week. So she walks up to me with a mah poosie look and axes me if I'm able to get gloves out of the machine. I tell her that I only get a pair a week and I already got mine for this week. Luckily she moved on quickly.
    The incident today was more entertaining however. Me and several people didn't have much to do today so our nig manager had to move us upstairs. One sowapotamus wasn't having it. Her response was the typical "I ain't doing that!" So for the next five minutes I had a front row seat to an ook fest with all the typical shenanigans in a nigger argument. Eventually the sow caved after being threatened with a write up, but it was still funny to watch the typical "I a nigger and ah ain't gonna be told what to do!" Bullshit they always pull. Sooo happy I don't have to deal with these parasites face to face at work anymore. I just get to sit back and laugh.
    Good for you!! I've worked for companies with large amounts of nigger employees and that's how I found this site!! I typed "I HATE NIGGERS!!" in the browser 12 years ago and this site appeared!! I've been a happy Chimper ever since!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

He dun beez da' "branch manager", gnomesayin'?!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Good for you!! I've worked for companies with large amounts of nigger employees and that's how I found this site!! I typed "I HATE NIGGERS!!" in the browser 12 years ago and this site appeared!! I've been a happy Chimper ever since!!
    Working at Walmart for 3 years woke me up. I used to be sympathetic to the nigger and slavery and racism blah blah blah until I had to deal with them there. Even at my next job I learned that niggers are the most insufferable pieces of shit known to man. Any white person that supports nigger lives matter clearly hadn't dealt with them enough to know. I found this site in a similar manner, and I haven't turned back since. 🙂

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This would be an accurate depiction of one of them. The one I'm referring to in this post however is more of the curious George variety.

9. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Working at Walmart for 3 years woke me up. I used to be sympathetic to the nigger and slavery and racism blah blah blah until I had to deal with them there. Even at my next job I learned that niggers are the most insufferable pieces of shit known to man. Any white person that supports nigger lives matter clearly hadn't dealt with them enough to know. I found this site in a similar manner, and I haven't turned back since. ��
    GREAT minds think alike!! I used to work for the philthadelphia housing authority!! I saw TNB to the 10TH Degree on a daily basis!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, HD!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haywood! That's EXACTLY how I found the first Chimpout!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He dun beez da' "branch manager", gnomesayin'?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Haywood! That's EXACTLY how I found the first Chimpout!
    Great minds think alike!! Best therapy for "nigger fatigue" on the planet!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This be Laquan or Ankwan or Kodak Nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post