Close

Likes Likes:  11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They made short work of the taxi and runway at full AB the whole way immediately turning north. When they returned, one of them landed with no missiles on the rails.
    Honestly, I recall a 15 second snippet on Fox 45 news where Collon Powell was in some shit after the 1 year ceremony, where he was giving a speach about 9/11 and mentioned "the planes that hit the world trade center and the Pentagon, and the brave men and women on the flight that was SHOT DOWN over Shanksville, Pa."

I heard it and watched it on the news. It was not my immagination. Now there is no record that it was ever said. You cannot find the clip ANYWHERE online.
    I've looked for years, for someone to slip it on the web under the radar, but it's gone.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Honestly, I recall a 15 second snippet on Fox 45 news where Collon Powell was in some shit after the 1 year ceremony, where he was giving a speach about 9/11 and mentioned "the planes that hit the world trade center and the Pentagon, and the brave men and women on the flight that was SHOT DOWN over Shanksville, Pa."

I heard it and watched it on the news. It was not my immagination. Now there is no record that it was ever said. You cannot find the clip ANYWHERE online.
    I've looked for years, for someone to slip it on the web under the radar, but it's gone.
    I've seen the same snippet myself as well as other slips made by numerous others including military officials perhaps some strategically slipped, some perhaps not. I don't know.
    I'm not privy to that information. I am reasonably certain however, that Colin Powell was not supposed to say that. He has been a thorn in our country's side for far too long.

Here's the thing. I've considered the possible outcomes of different responses.

Scenario one (as it played out):

- The story is released about the futile attempt to take back flight 93 and now these men that fought back are hailed as heroes. This sent the message that even our civilians (I prefer in this case the term militia - albeit an impromptu one) are prepared to fight to the death for this country, our way of life, our families and our friends and neighbors.

- The Bush administration administration announced that we were prepared to take lives in the air to save lives on the ground. This sent the message that we are willing to sacrifice a pawn to win the game.

- The Bush admin never admitted to nor denied shooting them down. This leaves the families comfort and the rest of America with a sense of renewed mission faith. This leaves the media nothing to use against us. This also leaves our enemies wondering whether or not it would be a worthwhile path to pursue in the future.

Scenario two (as it could have played out):

- Bush admits outright that we shot the plane down. The libtard pussies in the media and the spineless democrats would have a field day with this one which would last a hundred years. I don't think I even have to explain all the harm this could have caused. The liberal's reactions would send the message that we are easily divisible which the muslim world takes as an invitation to divide and conquer. The media is our own "fifth column."

- Bush refused to act leaving the hijackers to target who knows where killing untold numbers more. Maybe they hit a school and kill a few hundred children. Maybe a nuclear plant. We thankfully will never know.

Either of these last two would embolden our enemies both at home and abroad ensuring our defeat.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I've seen the same snippet myself as well as other slips made by numerous others including military officials perhaps some strategically slipped, some perhaps not. I don't know.

I FOUND IT!!! IT WAS RUMSFELD!
    https://youtu.be/GtQfau-WeJE
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not going to go too deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I do admit i believe it is possible that flight 93 might have been shot down, but i am going to stick with the official report that it was forced down by either passengers or hijackers. Even if it were shot down, i would accept it as being a tragic choice for the greater good-it had to be done. One thing to consider, Could have they really covered that up? Look back at how hated George Bush and and his crew were back during his presidency. People hated him with a passion. I would say almost more than they hate Trump today. If that plane were shot down and his administration covered it up the word would have gotten out to others in DC. Some high ranking Democrat senator would have found out and used it against him. And then 8 years of Obama as president? He would have let it out for certain. It would have ruined any chance of a republican winning in 2016.

Conspiracy theories are easy to start and hard to kill. There is a little known conspiracy theory that started in hometown on 9/11. Sometime in the afternoon there was a couple of loud booms, it shook everyones houses. I go running outside, everyone is looking up into the sky but nothing is there. I go back inside and the local news is reporting on the mysterious booms, unconfirmed reports of a plane down in the west side of Dayton and also on a fire at our VA center. Everyone puts two and two together, assumes that another plane crashed and it hit the VA center! I jump in my car, drive out that way. All i see is a bunch of niggers knuckle dragging around as usual. I head back home, by this time the news finally has it right. The booms were sonic booms coming from fighter jets flying over, Wright Patterson AFB is right next door so that is possible. The fire? A field and a old vacant building next to the VA center had caught fire. Still to this day you have conspiracy theorists speaking of the mystery plane which was shot down over Dayton on 9/11. Believe me, if a plane was shot down here someone would have seen it, there is no way they could have covered it up. This is how it happens, a tragic event happens then every small, strange out of the ordinary quirk that happens in that time-frame is somehow combined into it by people panicking, making things appear to be a cover-up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayton/comm...pm_sonic_boom/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/520674/posts
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was in school when 9/11 happened and come home and it has just all started (being in the UK we are a few hours ahead) I felt like it was the end of the world as we know it and the Muslims wanted a fight and Bush was going to give them one.

I know slightly off topic. The UKs 7/7 I was actually in London, I just started out as an apprentice for the train company and had worked a very early morning service to Euston. I had always wanted to walk up to the Bank of England not sure why, but there was a place that sold jewellery across the way and I was young stupid. receiving good money and wanted to buy my (ex!) girlfriend something. I got to Aldgate still in my uniform with hours to kill before the return trip. is when the ass lifter Shehzad Tanweer decided to blow itself up. The next thing I knew I was running in to the station down to the circle line towards the train, I remember saying to someone badly injured they was going to be ok, albeit a bit late for work. but I'll have a word with their boss straighten it all out. He was bad, told me to go help others as it needed fire services to get him out. He lost a leg and we still keep in touch.

Another one she was dying. I tried to help me and keep her awake whilst waiting for paramedics. She told me that my ex is clearly using me (We talked why I was a long way from the station my company operates to), she told me about her dream, She was a few years older than me (5/6) she asked me to ring her mum and tell her what had happened. I did the usual you can tell her yourself and she started telling me about her horses when she went to sleep. I helped get people out with no regard for my safety. I wanted to help. When I got out I had to make that phone call. However the mobile networks were jammed due to capacity and my phone just said and its stuck with me "Vodafone - Emergency only". I have a box that I put everything in, including the phone. my diary for that day. When I finally got phone signal. I made that phone call. Her mum afterwards thanked me. I had load of text messages and over 100 missed calls from family and work. None from my "girlfriend" she wasn't arsed when I told her. It messed my head up and I couldn't hold down a relationship because I was "too broken" and no one wanted to deal with me. I got help but they can't make you unsee things. Things I've not said here. Things I've only let Mrs CO in to part of.

I got showered with awards after for bravery etc but I'd rather not have them. Mrs CO says I should have them on display as a positive reminder that during all that bad there were some good people who risked their own life to save others. I think "yeah shes right" then I think "No one need know what I did that day. It was nothing special".

Sorry for derailing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    Sorry for derailing.
    No apologies required or accepted. Thank you for sharing this powerful story and thank you for your service to your fellow man. It could have been anyone of us laying there hurt or dying. You could have done anything. Providence placed, you chose to help and may you be blessed and not haunted for it.

As we come up on another anniversary of 9/11, it is well to remember that America is not the only people affected by satan's own personaly designed religion of fear spreading, destruction, ignorance, and hate of all things virtuous.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes DeShawn, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome account, Chimpout! Very interesting and sadly tragic...

I think of 7/7 often when I am reminded of all the slaughter, destruction, and savagery ass-lifters have brought to the rest of us!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Awesome account, Chimpout! Very interesting and sadly tragic...

I think of 7/7 often when I am reminded of all the slaughter, destruction, and savagery ass-lifters have brought to the rest of us!
    Since that day on trains I've never sat in the middle of a carriage. Working on them, I ALWAYS sit at the carriage ends (near the vestibules) not because they are the best seats (can be quite bothersome sitting there in standard) its the safety element of the seats. Ass lifters always go to the middle of the carriage. Sitting at the end means a quick departure and a better chance if you find yourself with an dune coon.

I'll share something else and when I first started seeing Mrs CO, She was getting the train to university a lot and I taught her this and I'll share it with you guys

The 3 stage evacuation

1) It is always generally safer to stay in the carriage you in, Unless the crew advise otherwise (You always best placed to review the situation you are in). If it not safe to do so then

2) Move to the next carriage through the vestibule ends. If this is unavailable then

3) Exit on to the track. Evacuate from the train if it safe to do so on the side without adjacent tracks and move away from the train. If it only possible to evacuate on to the track. Move away quickly without touching the rails as other trains may be on the line.

I also programmed a number in to her phone for the main control room and told her if shes ever in a situation to ring that number as others will be ringing the police/fire/ambulance and the guys shes calling will send help too.

I know its not very romantic. but its practicle. She also knows to keep away from Sand niggers and niggers in general.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    I was in school when 9/11 happened and come home and it has just all started (being in the UK we are a few hours ahead) I felt like it was the end of the world as we know it and the Muslims wanted a fight and Bush was going to give them one.

I know slightly off topic. The UKs 7/7 I was actually in London, I just started out as an apprentice for the train company and had worked a very early morning service to Euston. I had always wanted to walk up to the Bank of England not sure why, but there was a place that sold jewellery across the way and I was young stupid. receiving good money and wanted to buy my (ex!) girlfriend something. I got to Aldgate still in my uniform with hours to kill before the return trip. is when the ass lifter Shehzad Tanweer decided to blow itself up. The next thing I knew I was running in to the station down to the circle line towards the train, I remember saying to someone badly injured they was going to be ok, albeit a bit late for work. but I'll have a word with their boss straighten it all out. He was bad, told me to go help others as it needed fire services to get him out. He lost a leg and we still keep in touch.

Another one she was dying. I tried to help me and keep her awake whilst waiting for paramedics. She told me that my ex is clearly using me (We talked why I was a long way from the station my company operates to), she told me about her dream, She was a few years older than me (5/6) she asked me to ring her mum and tell her what had happened. I did the usual you can tell her yourself and she started telling me about her horses when she went to sleep. I helped get people out with no regard for my safety. I wanted to help. When I got out I had to make that phone call. However the mobile networks were jammed due to capacity and my phone just said and its stuck with me "Vodafone - Emergency only". I have a box that I put everything in, including the phone. my diary for that day. When I finally got phone signal. I made that phone call. Her mum afterwards thanked me. I had load of text messages and over 100 missed calls from family and work. None from my "girlfriend" she wasn't arsed when I told her. It messed my head up and I couldn't hold down a relationship because I was "too broken" and no one wanted to deal with me. I got help but they can't make you unsee things. Things I've not said here. Things I've only let Mrs CO in to part of.

I got showered with awards after for bravery etc but I'd rather not have them. Mrs CO says I should have them on display as a positive reminder that during all that bad there were some good people who risked their own life to save others. I think "yeah shes right" then I think "No one need know what I did that day. It was nothing special".

Sorry for derailing.
    If only there was a way to let us unsee and un-remember things. Some things are so big they change you for life.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at work. Two hours later, I was told to go home. At that time I took the train. I lived in Manhattan. So, I was stuck. I got home the next day. Later, I was told that I lost a family member. I never got over that. He was completely incinerated. They never found his body.
    His mother withered and soon gave up and her health declined. She eventually died.
    He leaves behind a child who has now grown up.