Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
I was living with a chick in Orlando for a while when I first moved to Florida in 87. She sold native American hand made stuff and would get a kiosk at the Florida mall on OBT in Orlando every Christmas season.
I somehow got dragged into setting up for her until she got there on Sunday mornings and closing on Saturday evenings.(She was also a dancer, which is why I was with her in the first place. Lol!.) She compensated me both monetarily and physically. Lol!
One slow Saturday evening at the start of the season,a group of sows came browsing the kiosk. There was a sunglass hut right in front of me. And I had a thing with the chick that works there. So she looked out for me. She also let me use the restroom. Lol!
As soon as the sheboons left, the chick from the sunglass hut says” I’ll watch your kiosk, that nigger stole something”. i’m chasing them and I asked for security guard to help me. He was a worthless useless lazy goodfornuffin fuck!
Lucky for me, the fat little thieving boone was behind the pack. They all ran into the corridor that led to the baffroom.I cornered the thief up against the payphones where no one could see. I said.” give me the shit you took from me or I’m going to bash your brains against this wall”. The other sow ran into the baffroom.It returned two necklaces and replied” why you freaking? I was gonna come back when I got paid and buy a necklace “
This is the mentality of a stupid nigger. that was over 30 years ago! Nowadays, I probably would’ve got arrested trying to get my shit back. Seems like criminals, mostly niggers have more rights than the victims.
In dhimmirat run "blue cities" they DO!!