Close

Likes Likes:  49
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers now suing State Farm insurance looking for nigger lottery because racisms

Black customers have long claimed that the nation’s largest home insurer discriminates against them. A lawsuit claims a nine-month study provides some proof.

Jacqueline Huskey, a Black woman living in suburban Illinois, tried more than a dozen times to get help from State Farm after a hailstorm punched holes in her roof. Now, thanks to a broad study of how the insurer handles claims like hers, she has evidence indicating that her struggle is a common one for Black customers.

Ms. Huskey is suing State Farm, and the study is the basis of the lawsuit. It is the first of its kind to use company-specific data to highlight racial bias, which is difficult to prove.

The suit, which is seeking class-action status, also focuses on how State Farm’s fraud detection methods discriminate against Black customers when paying out those claims. Filed in Illinois federal court on Wednesday, it includes Ms. Huskey and hundreds of other as yet unnamed plaintiffs, and represents the insurer’s Black customers in six Midwestern states. All the plaintiffs had a harder time getting homeowners’ insurance claims paid out compared with white customers, according to the lawsuit, which may seek hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.

“Our information from the survey told us that there was a problem here,” said Deborah Archer, the director of the Center on Race, Inequality and the Law at the NYU School of Law, who created the study in partnership with Fairmark Partners, a law firm. The group chose to focus on State Farm because it is the nation’s largest provider of insurance to homeowners.

Ms. Archer said the survey showed that Black homeowners had to do more paperwork and navigate more interactions with claims adjusters compared with white customers before State Farm would agree to compensate them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/14/b...s-lawsuit.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs will never learn.Every time you try to help a nigger,it comes back to bite you in the ass!

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another result of helping niggers... they see you as weak nigger panderers... but that is what they are after all!

should have stuck with those white agents...

this disgusting company STATE FARM panders during every NIGGER FELON LEAGUE putting on as many nigger loving coonmercials as possible...
    they think the niggers who dont pay insurance, will now start paying, out of "honor" ...
    they think the white customers will love them even more for putting even more nigger in their commercials...

like a good nigger state farm is there

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    State Farm is rayciss? Lately, I've seen about 5 commercials with an uppity buck helping and advising various stupid YT cucks because we can't do anything right without the wise counsel of a nigger.

These are just two of them, The buck is so patient with the ridiculous douchebag beta Y wearing his problematic, ironic glasses.

and this:
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the world of cucking yourself out to niggers, State Plantation.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Welcome to the world of cucking yourself out to niggers, State Plantation.
    That's EXACTLY what that "Insurance company" is!! I remember 15 years ago when Jake was a YT!! Now "woke" companiess do NOTHING but PANDER to niggers!! Let's hope that they suffer like disney in '23. Be woke, go BROKE!! Thanks to my GREAT governor DeSantis playing HARDBALL with disney and NOT taking their shit!! I guess parents didn't want their keyids on a ride called "peter Pansexual!!" (I stole that from Greg Gutfeld, I'm not like Carlos Mencia who steals other comics jokes!!)

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That's EXACTLY what that "Insurance company" is!! I remember 15 years ago when Jake was a YT!! Now "woke" companiess do NOTHING but PANDER to niggers!! Let's hope that they suffer like disney in '23. Be woke, go BROKE!! Thanks to my GREAT governor DeSantis playing HARDBALL with disney and NOT taking their shit!! I guess parents didn't want their keyids on a ride called "peter Pansexual!!" (I stole that from Greg Gutfeld, I'm not like Carlos Mencia who steals other comics jokes!!)
    YES! I watch Gutfield also! Including OAN, Newsmax, Forbes and even the leftie media. I remember the original Jake from state farm. Now It's Ape from state farm.... Desantis is awesome!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    YES! I watch Gutfield also! Including OAN, Newsmax, Forbes and even the leftie media. I remember the original Jake from state farm. Now It's Ape from state farm.... Desantis is awesome!
    Tru Dat, Maing!!

10. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm. Now let us please be honest:

#1. Who ever heard of any nigger having any kind of insurance? (auto, home, health, life...)
    #2. Who ever heard of any nigger actually making the monthly payment on anything it koon-tracted to pay?
    #3. Who ever heard of any nigger nest which was in good-enough koon-dition to merit insurance?
    #4. Who ever heard of a nigger which did not try to scam an insurance company?

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Hmmmm. Now let us please be honest:

#1. Who ever heard of any nigger having any kind of insurance? (auto, home, health, life...)
    #2. Who ever heard of any nigger actually making the monthly payment on anything it koon-tracted to pay?
    #3. Who ever heard of any nigger nest which was in good-enough koon-dition to merit insurance?
    #4. Who ever heard of a nigger which did not try to scam an insurance company?
    u
    Niggers actually buy life insurance all the time, mostly for their niglets/teenapers, actually paying for it is another matter. A lot of the teenapers get denied coverage because they test positive for hard drugs (not weed). That was always an awkward conversation, right along with the nigger buck denied coverage because it was previously incarcerated, or is wearing a dress and I literally don't know how to answer the male/female question on the application. Luckily that one had the HIV so I just told it I would be wasting its time to proceed further.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And like a big nigger, State Farm is there!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The J.D.Byrider of insurance.
    About time they get a nigger dick shoved up their ass.
    No sympathy here.

They do have creative ways of redlining, price gouging & denying payouts to niggers.
    Not the business model I find ethical but I guess it works in that market.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt the Gecko will soon become a monkey !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

17. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    u
    Niggers actually buy life insurance all the time, mostly for their niglets/teenapers, actually paying for it is another matter. A lot of the teenapers get denied coverage because they test positive for hard drugs (not weed). That was always an awkward conversation, right along with the nigger buck denied coverage because it was previously incarcerated, or is wearing a dress and I literally don't know how to answer the male/female question on the application. Luckily that one had the HIV so I just told it I would be wasting its time to proceed further.
    Lawdy Jeebus! You means tuh tell muh I caints habs muh some of dat insurance cause I gots da AIDS? I wants me some insurance. Gibs muh dat.....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    No doubt the Gecko will soon become a monkey !
    In a dress.....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    And like a big nigger, State Farm is there!
    State Plantation beez there an sheeeeeeeeet!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate State Farm. The original commercial with Jake from state farm was great and memorable, now it's jaquan from state farm and I hate it. Plus they always use some weak and dumb YT cuck because they can't do anything without the help of the wise nigger. What an absolute joke. Any insurance company that hasn't gone full blown gay nigger yet?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nogs have their hand out for gibbs again? Say it ain't so!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    The nogs have their hand out for gibbs again? Say it ain't so!
    Again? It’s more like still. Fucking useless creatures

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Again? It’s more like still. Fucking useless creatures
    An absolute drain on society. A net negative in every place they infest.