Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
And in the end I got paid in full.And they had promised to give me a five star review..But liberals are ungrateful beasts and not of their word. So I got no review at all,which is fine.Not everyone gives you a review anyways. Most people would only give you a review if you fucked something up. I didn’t care, I got paid!
My friend had a moving company, and used a similar strategy. But on one job he found out too late that his customers were both newly retired NYC public school teachers. His crew groaned in unison when they heard that news. They moved them, lock, stock and barrel, out of a Manhattan apartment building, and into a town house on Long Island - two trucks, one long day, nothing broken, everything in place by sundown. During the day the husband bought a cheese pizza for lunch, ate two slices, leaving 6 for the 5 man crew. When the mover went to get paid, there was an extra $80 for additional packing that was needed to prevent damage, as stated in the quote. This put the wife into a tizzy, and she made a big deal about having to go to the bank, because she "Already wrote out the check" ? In NY we tip, elsewhere, it's not done. A shit tip for the crew, after a 12 hour day, would be $10 a man, $20 would be okay - these two commie parasite motherfuckers said thanks a lot and slammed the door. The boss tightened up the crew himself, and swore he'd never move another teacher again. And he didn't - he'd sniff them out, pad the quote, and those pinch-pennys would go elsewhere.