Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stephen King sucking nigger dick for forgiveness after unfortunate (truthful) tweet

Stephen King: The Oscars are still rigged in favor of white people

Has there been progress in the film community? Yes, some. I’m old enough to remember when there were only a handful of African American directors and about the only female director in Hollywood was Ida Lupino, who made hard-edged noir B pictures in the 1950s and later worked in television. Her directing work was never nominated for an Oscar or an Emmy.

For answers to why some talented artists are nominated and some — such as Greta Gerwig, who helmed the astoundingly good new version of “Little Women” — are not, you might need to look no further than the demographic makeup of those who vote for the Academy Awards. It’s better than it was, certainly. Only eight years ago, 94 percent of the 5,700 voters were white, according to the Los Angeles Times, 77 percent were male and 54 percent were more than 60 years old. This year, women make up 32 percent of voters (up only 1 percent from last year) and minority members equal 16 percent of the total.
    https://archive.is/nR7Pb#selection-841.0-841.66
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure I would use the term "rigged"... perhaps white people and humans are just more capable of producing quality art than niggers are.

It's not a racist thing. It is just how things are.

Niggers are inferior in all aspects of life.
    Last edited by CreepyAssNigger; 01-27-2020 at 11:00 PM. Reason: added "not" into first sentence
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I'm sure I would use the term "rigged"... perhaps white people and humans are just more capable of producing quality art than niggers are.

It's not a racist thing. It is just how things are.

Niggers are inferior in all aspects of life.
    True!! And I ENJOYED reading the "bell Curve." Niggers can't handle being INFERIOR!!