Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cuckfornia forces landlords to take section 8-ape renters.

There's typically a years-long wait to get a federal housing voucher — a golden ticket into an otherwise out-of-reach residential unit. Then many recipients learn a hard reality: Many landlords won't even take Section 8 vouchers, which subsidize market-rate rent.

But that changed on Jan. 1, when a new state law took effect prohibiting landlords from denying occupancy to someone with a voucher. They're doing it anyway, listings show.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...005430401.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is sick. It is unconstitutional. that's private property.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In 99% of cases renting to someone with section 8 is basicly like lighting a fire in your own property and burning the cash in your bank account. I don't know for sure but I bet CA forces rent limits to those on section 8 and now is going to force you to lose money by renting to them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    That is sick. It is unconstitutional. that's private property.
    Since when has cuckafornia given a rat's ass about the Constitution?

Overall, I view the left coast like I view coalburners. You knew what you were getting into.

So overall... Zero fucks given.

I only have pity for the few that have tried in earnest to stop it - but now it's time to leave. Build a wall, let them starve to death and don't go back until the land has purged itself.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a child (I was born in the USA, and served in the military BTW), we were taught about something called the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Granted, legalization of things like marijuana falls into a dubious grey area that I'm not sure is worth fighting over, but THIS...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.