Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Look how inferior the nigger

Is in this picture I found it shows a Caucasian woman an a Asian woman
    and than a negroid she freak. I mean we all heard that lame pathetic excuse
    about if "black" people had white skin like white people they would look just
    like us but its called albinism an vitiligo but that still wont stop it from looking
    like a nigger even with those skin conditions.

https://quillette.com/2019/06/05/sup...african-asian/

Sneaky Albino Nigger
    Chimpout Guest

A nigger is a nigger

Indeed, there is more to a nigger than just the black skin color that warns others of evil. Niggers can be identified by their stupidity, stench, laziness, lack of verbal communication skills, violence, drug use, preference for chicken, watermelon, purple drank, Newport cigarettes and colt 45 malt liquor. Also the overactive preoccupation with muh-k/muh-poozie.

Notice the niggers in these photos have white skin but are still identifiable as niggers by their flattened wide shovel noses, large boot lips, heavy boned jaws and heavy protruding bony brow ridges. Also note the hair is naturally a wiry Brillo pad texture unless artificially straightened and the look in the eyes have a dull and dead appearance. They are not winning any beauty contests.

Your observation that niggers do not look just like humans even if they have white skin is correct. In fact they look even more ugly and freakish. You can also bet these niggers are just as disgusting and violent as any other niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many years ago when i was in high school this burner that lived down the street from me had a couple twin mutts. Niglets around the age of 5. Everyone was simply amazed because one was black and the other was white. It did not fool me any, even the white one had nigger features and obviously was a nigger. One thing i have noticed, sometimes a mixed niglet can look almost white while little and as it gets older the nigger comes out in it. Its lips start to swell, its nose starts to spread out, its forehead becomes extremely hard and it develops a horrible odor. Albino niggers or mixed-lighter skinned niggers are still just that. Niggers and should be treated as such.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course, speaking of half-breed turds, we can always point to the ex-HNIC, sub-cockroach vine-swinging America-hating Muzzie Koonyan Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEY NOW!!! There is nothing wrong with chicken or watermelon. Of course, I don't steal mine and don't pronounce them chiggenz or waddymelunz. I enjoy both and I'm not a single blood drop nigger. Don't fault the animals or vegetables. Niggers like white wimminz too but as long as it's not reciprocal, there's nothing wrong with them either. I myself am a huge fan of white women and half my family is made up of them. Hell, some of my best friends are white

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Other Worldly Niggers

Good Gawd! Those are quite possibly some of the weirdest, ugliest and bizarre looking niggers I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. I'm not sure those niggers are even from earth. I'm thinking those are alien niggers from another planet with a nigger problem. Maybe some aliens gathered up some niggers from earth for a labor force a long time ago and they became obsolete and a parasite on their society so they are sending them back to where they got them. I hope they don't start dumping their niggers here!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Albino Nigger View Post
    Indeed, there is more to a nigger than just the black skin color that warns others of evil. Niggers can be identified by their stupidity, stench, laziness, lack of verbal communication skills, violence, drug use, preference for chicken, watermelon, purple drank, Newport cigarettes and colt 45 malt liquor. Also the overactive preoccupation with muh-k/muh-poozie.

Notice the niggers in these photos have white skin but are still identifiable as niggers by their flattened wide shovel noses, large boot lips, heavy boned jaws and heavy protruding bony brow ridges. Also note the hair is naturally a wiry Brillo pad texture unless artificially straightened and the look in the eyes have a dull and dead appearance. They are not winning any beauty contests.

Your observation that niggers do not look just like humans even if they have white skin is correct. In fact they look even more ugly and freakish. You can also bet these niggers are just as disgusting and violent as any other niggers.

In apefreaka witch doctors kill albino niggers for body parts. Juju n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    In apefreaka witch doctors kill albino niggers for body parts. Juju n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!
    They also think that babyrape voodoo cures muh-dik of the AIDS :

http://theconversation.com/explainer...h-africa-43436

Incidence of baby rape is not new. When a nine-month-old baby was raped in South Africa in 2001, a myth had emerged showing that sex with a baby was a means of curing HIV/Aids.

What became known as the “virgin myth” was among several speculations about what would account for high incidence of infant rape. Other justifications have used patriarchy and poverty.

To date, not enough research has been completed to clarify or test the various theories that abound.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One way to figure out whether someone is a nigger or not is to judge the content of their character.

If the content of their character is inferior to that of humans, they probably have nigger DNA inside of them.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.