Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE: Nigger ZAC STACY arrested

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-nfl-...155707643.html

This piece of shit monkey was arrested. Let's hope that this fucking nigger never gets out of jail. When I see domestic abuse, my blood boils. IDC about the race-traitor coalburner, but I do care about the principal. They should just put this nigger animal down...
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They are all domestic abusers. Add roids to that..... Gotta keep da bitch in line gnomesayin'? She's just gonna find another nog.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, GDRHammer liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

They are all domestic abusers. Add roids to that..... Gotta keep da bitch in line gnomesayin'? She's just gonna find another nog.

Amazing how burners move from groid to groid to inground before ever learning their lesson.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Amazing how burners move from groid to groid to inground before ever learning their lesson.
    That Nicole Simpson was banging Marcus Allen at the time of her death. Probably what set OJ off.

7. Likes Chimp Detester, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

This piece of shit monkey was arrested. Let's hope that this fucking nigger never gets out of jail. When I see domestic abuse, my blood boils. IDC about the race-traitor coalburner, but I do care about the principal. They should just put this nigger animal down...
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

9. Likes Chimp Detester, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

Niggers get away with killing their mudsharks. This one merely corrected his so I really doubt he'll serve much, if any time.

I see as it as kind of like when morons think they'll go pet the bison at Yellowstone. They can't really complain or blame the animal when they get gored or thrown 6 feet into the air.

Making a choice to lie down and rut with something like this (good lord!! Not even in my worst fever dreams)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zac Stacy Caught On Camera Beating Ex-Girlfriend In Fr[...].png 
Views:	34 
Size:	249.0 KB 
ID:	18264

really deserves punishment of some sort, not that it does any good.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 11-19-2021 at 02:38 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Chimp Detester, GDRHammer, Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    First, let me just emphasize that i feel no sympathy for the mudshark. She will probably find herself another NFL ape to mate with in no time. Its just the whole issue of this catch and release and extremely low bail thing that gets to me.
    For those who haven't heard the nigger made bail. You know how much was set for him? $10,000. He practically beat that mudshark to death on video and only gets hit with a $10,000 bail and now he is out of jail until his trial. Which he will just get a slap on the wrist. All of this coming just days after that parade killer nigger who was out on bail mowed down all of those people. That nigger is a serious threat to anyone who crosses its path and some judge just let it out and seemed as happy as could be in doing so. Its as if these judges don't care. They just let these apes out over and over again.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

13. Likes Celticgirl, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    First, let me just emphasize that i feel no sympathy for the mudshark. She will probably find herself another NFL ape to mate with in no time. Its just the whole issue of this catch and release and extremely low bail thing that gets to me.
    For those who haven't heard the nigger made bail. You know how much was set for him? $10,000. He practically beat that mudshark to death on video and only gets hit with a $10,000 bail and now he is out of jail until his trial. Which he will just get a slap on the wrist. All of this coming just days after that parade killer nigger who was out on bail mowed down all of those people. That nigger is a serious threat to anyone who crosses its path and some judge just let it out and seemed as happy as could be in doing so. Its as if these judges don't care. They just let these apes out over and over again.
    Shall we take bets on how long it will take him to zero in on his whore and finish the job?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it wearing a gorilla mask? Wait... is that it's actual face?
    What a smart woman to rut with an animal like that and expect not to get apesaulted. Darwin award?

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a side note, we in Montana heavily encourage tourists to pet the bison at Yellowstone.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Is it wearing a gorilla mask? Wait... is that it's actual face?
    What a smart woman to rut with an animal like that and expect not to get apesaulted. Darwin award?
    I refuse to believe a woman looked at this sideshow Pin Head buck and thought, "Mmm! Gotta get me some of that hunk of man." I mean, I know she did but my brain can't accept it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zac.03.29-AM.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	462.2 KB 
ID:	18394

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Most of them never learn, and even the ones that do are permanently damaged goods. As the saying goes, "once you go black, you're not welcome back."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Most of them never learn, and even the ones that do are permanently damaged goods. As the saying goes, "once you go black, you're not welcome back."

Kim Kardashian is now dating that Pete Davidson. WTF is he thinking? It's not like he doesn't have a clue about her background riding the tootsie pole. She has four mutants for God sake.