Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This is how the police trolls a nigger

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    Stupid nigger. All it had to do was recite the fourth amendment and they would have probably left it alone. Of course it would have to be able to read to do that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Stupid nigger. All it had to do was recite the fourth amendment and they would have probably left it alone. Of course it would have to be able to read to do that.
    I know this is in the joke section but you can see it, can't you? How many times have we heard niggers say "I know my rights"? This is a perfect example that they do not.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I know this is in the joke section but you can see it, can't you? How many times have we heard niggers say "I know my rights"? This is a perfect example that they do not.
    That's the first thing I thought of. I once had a cop tell me he how much he loved it when a nigger said that because it always meant that the nigger absolutely DID NOT know it's rights.

I would love to know the back story on this pic. Joke section or not, that shit is just to funny not to be true.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That's the first thing I thought of. I once had a cop tell me he how much he loved it when a nigger said that because it always meant that the nigger absolutely DID NOT know it's rights.

I would love to know the back story on this pic. Joke section or not, that shit is just to funny not to be true.
    Just checked on the subreddit where I found this, apparently it is some jig working for the cartel in Brazil. It made headlines over there according to a few users, though it is the internet so take it with a grain of salt

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    ... "Someone stuck it up my asshole when I was sleeping"
    LMMFLWAO!

Happens to me all the time. I wake up, and someone has shoved 18 rocks of crack up my corn hole.