Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    5. They had a niglet in the cockpit and were passing it back and forth for Muh Dik!.
    On an aside unrelated nigger note. You know on Aeroflot Flight 593 crashed because they let a kid fly the plane by letting him move the controls not realising it would switch the autopilot off,

The flight crew had total nigger logic that day "let a 16 year old kid fuck around with the controls of a multi million pound jet. Cos yt will fix it"

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    On an aside unrelated nigger note. You know on Aeroflot Flight 593 crashed because they let a kid fly the plane by letting him move the controls not realising it would switch the autopilot off,

The flight crew had total nigger logic that day "let a 16 year old kid fuck around with the controls of a multi million pound jet. Cos yt will fix it"
    I did not know that... Interesting. I had to do a little research to familiarize myself with this crash. In 1994, I was a junior in college and all I cared about was pussy, sports, and pussy, in that order. I don't think I watched a newscast for years!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    In 1994, I was a junior in college and all I cared about was pussy, sports, and pussy, in that order. I don't think I watched a newscast for years!
    Or sports.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Or sports.

You caught me!