Close

Likes Likes:  89
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

nigger gun safety at the shooting range

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I see a nigger on the road, I try to stay far away. A nigger at a gun range? Every human should walk right out!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If I see a nigger on the road, I try to stay far away. A nigger at a gun range? Every human should walk right out!
    Tru Dat!!

4. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    Don't walk. Run.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^
    don't walk. Run.
    HAHAHA!!! Yes!

7. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way I'm even in the same zip code.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that ape went on to become the Mayor of Chimpcongo.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Around 10 yrs ago,my wife and I were shooting our AR 15 at the gun club. It was just the two of us,no other members, it was a sunny 60° February afternoon in the winter around 3pm. My daughters were still in high school,and thank god,they were home studying and not with us,
    We were having a good time at the 100-200yrd range. All of a sudden a nigger shows up with a ratty AK looking rifle. The range was cold, green flags up. I walked out 200 yards to pin targets and the wife hung back to keep an eye on my stuff,because there was a nigger around.
    All of a sudden, the fucking nigg starts shooting at the 200 yrd gong accross from where I’m hanging targets. I duck to the side berm and then start running back towards my wife. I hear no more shots. I can’t really go into details because I don’t want to get another warning from Sandman.
    But, if that nigger took another shot, it would’ve been nigger’s last.When I got back there put my arm on my wife’s shoulder and said “ you can put it down honey”.By this time, the Jamacoon looking nigg was crying and apologizing. It packed it’s shit and went home.I laughed.My wife was much more pissed than I was. LOL!
    Strangely enough, with all the cameras they have at the club, I never heard anything about that incident. And I never saw that Jamacoon again.There really aren’t many niggers that belong to my gun club.In fact, that was one of the few times I’ve ever seen a monkeyshine at the range.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dad taught us safe gun handling, and we were told to leave immediately if we saw unsafe gun handling.
    I once saw idiots playing with a gun at a teenage house party, and I was halfway down the block, when I heard
    a shot. A kid I knew got a .22 through his ear, went to the hospital, cops got involved, and wow did the SHTF.
    All I had to say on the subject was "I wasn't there".

12. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My dad taught us safe gun handling, and we were told to leave immediately if we saw unsafe gun handling.
    I once saw idiots playing with a gun at a teenage house party, and I was halfway down the block, when I heard
    a shot. A kid I knew got a .22 through his ear, went to the hospital, cops got involved, and wow did the SHTF.
    All I had to say on the subject was "I wasn't there".
    Other than the incident with the Jamaicoon,it’s been safe at the gunclub.I once saw a human shooting a 44 caliber Smith & Wesson at the pistol range and I could tell the rounds were loaded too hot. I was with my grandson, who was 5 years old at the time. I told the clown now that his rounds were too hot. He pretty much ignored me. My grandson and I moved down around 15 spaces, to the other side. Nothing happened that day.
    But I heard his gun blew up at a later date and a woman shooter next to him was injured. She almost lost an eye and was airlifted to the hospital. They kicked the idiot out of the gun club and he was sued by the woman. I’ve also seen holes in the roof. Which means someone was not safe at some point.
    They do give mandatory safety courses at orientation. So,people that join the club are aware of gun safety.I don’t know what state of mind the Jamaicoon was in during gun safety, probably drunk or on weed.Niggs should not be allowed to handle guns.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Other than the incident with the Jamaicoon,it’s been safe at the gunclub.I once saw a human shooting a 44 caliber Smith & Wesson at the pistol range and I could tell the rounds were loaded too hot. I was with my grandson, who was 5 years old at the time. I told the clown now that his rounds were too hot. He pretty much ignored me. My grandson and I moved down around 15 spaces, to the other side. Nothing happened that day.
    But I heard his gun blew up at a later date and a woman shooter next to him was injured. She almost lost an eye and was airlifted to the hospital. They kicked the idiot out of the gun club and he was sued by the woman. I’ve also seen holes in the roof. Which means someone was not safe at some point.
    They do give mandatory safety courses at orientation. So,people that join the club are aware of gun safety.I don’t know what state of mind the Jamaicoon was in during gun safety, probably drunk or on weed.Niggs should not be allowed to handle guns.
    Tru Dat!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Handloads that are too hot will have flattened or pierced primers, and brass that is bulged and difficult to eject, so the guy had to know he was playing with fire. Not to mention the stuff is just awful to shoot. There ain't no safety class for reloading, but even "wildcatters" look for signs of excessive pressure. You were wise to GTF away from that shit show.

18. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Handloads that are too hot will have flattened or pierced primers, and brass that is bulged and difficult to eject, so the guy had to know he was playing with fire. Not to mention the stuff is just awful to shoot. There ain't no safety class for reloading, but even "wildcatters" look for signs of excessive pressure. You were wise to GTF away from that shit show.
    I could tell that his ammo was too hot.I have several Smith and Wesson model 29. And I have occasionally loaded them hot .2 or .3 g more. And I can tell by the explosion. This guy had flames shooting out of the muzzle!I’m thinking he had at least one and a half grains over the max of magnum powder.Expected consequences.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Around 10 yrs ago,my wife and I were shooting our AR 15 at the gun club. It was just the two of us,no other members, it was a sunny 60° February afternoon in the winter around 3pm. My daughters were still in high school,and thank god,they were home studying and not with us,
    We were having a good time at the 100-200yrd range. All of a sudden a nigger shows up with a ratty AK looking rifle. The range was cold, green flags up. I walked out 200 yards to pin targets and the wife hung back to keep an eye on my stuff,because there was a nigger around.
    All of a sudden, the fucking nigg starts shooting at the 200 yrd gong accross from where I’m hanging targets. I duck to the side berm and then start running back towards my wife. I hear no more shots. I can’t really go into details because I don’t want to get another warning from Sandman.
    But, if that nigger took another shot, it would’ve been nigger’s last.When I got back there put my arm on my wife’s shoulder and said “ you can put it down honey”.By this time, the Jamacoon looking nigg was crying and apologizing. It packed it’s shit and went home.I laughed.My wife was much more pissed than I was. LOL!
    Strangely enough, with all the cameras they have at the club, I never heard anything about that incident. And I never saw that Jamacoon again.There really aren’t many niggers that belong to my gun club.In fact, that was one of the few times I’ve ever seen a monkeyshine at the range.
    Good work, Mrs. Crow!

Niggers are the stupidest fuckin' things satan ever shot out of his ass.

22. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    No way I'm even in the same zip code.

That was a "batwing" opportunity!!!!

24. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    That was a "batwing" opportunity!!!!
    TOO BAD none of the niggers got batwings!!

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could tell that his ammo was too hot.I have several Smith and Wesson model 29. And I have occasionally loaded them hot .2 or .3 g more. And I can tell by the explosion. This guy had flames shooting out of the muzzle!I’m thinking he had at least one and a half grains over the max of magnum powder.Expected consequences.
    I've loaded for both my Model 29 and Super Blackhawk. That was back when Hercules 2400 was still around and a great magnum power. Loading hot loads, of course I worked my way up to my max load. Like you said, checking for primer cratering, hard case ejecting and split or deformed cases. Eventually I arrived at a great max load.

I was pushing things a bit but actually had my ammo boxes marked with label tape specifically for S&W or Blackhawk, NOT both.
    I would NEVER fire a round loaded for the Blackhawk out of the S&W. Mainly out of an abundance of caution but also because the Ruger has a solid frame as opposed to the S&W with a side plate.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've loaded for both my Model 29 and Super Blackhawk. That was back when Hercules 2400 was still around and a great magnum power. Loading hot loads, of course I worked my way up to my max load. Like you said, checking for primer cratering, hard case ejecting and split or deformed cases. Eventually I arrived at a great max load.

I was pushing things a bit but actually had my ammo boxes marked with label tape specifically for S&W or Blackhawk, NOT both.
    I would NEVER fire a round loaded for the Blackhawk out of the S&W. Mainly out of an abundance of caution but also because the Ruger has a solid frame as opposed to the S&W with a side plate.
    You should like a sensible shooter who want to go home with 2 eyes ,10 fingers and does not want to be a danger to others,such as myself.This guy was dangerous. He cared nothing about his own safety and more important the safety of others. There were flames shooting out of the side of his weapon!

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Good work, Mrs. Crow!

Niggers are the stupidest fuckin' things satan ever shot out of his ass.
    I can’t disagree with that one! LOL!

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've loaded for both my Model 29 and Super Blackhawk. Eventually I arrived at a great max load.
    Theoretically, the circus train they transport Stacey Abrams on could derail, she gets out of her cage, and you just happen to be between her, and the all-you-can-eat buffet at Golden Corral. She's easily 400 pounds on-the-hoof, and if she charges, your whole family could be mowed down. A factory load might not cut it under those circumstances.

34. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast