Close

Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner defends her 'Zulu Prince' shot dead in Hawaii after charging police

Zulu 'prince', 29, who once appeared on South Africa Idol is shot dead by cops in Hawaii after he 'charged' at officers who were responding to a burglary call

Police said the black man, who lived nearby, followed a woman into her home, took off his shoes and exhibited 'odd' behavior

His American wife Lindsay said in the Zulu Kingdom it is customary to go into 'anyone's home' and taking off his shoes was a mark of respect

Gud boi, dindu nuffin izz jus' hizz culcha an' sheeit.

A Zulu 'prince', 29, who once appeared on South Africa Idol has been shot dead by cops in Hawaii after he allegedly charged at officers who were responding to a 911 call claiming he had followed a woman into her home.

Lindani Myeni, a married father-of-two from the Zulu Kingdom in South Africa, was shot and killed Wednesday evening by Honolulu Police officers during an apparent home invasion incident in the Nuuanu neighborhood.

Police said Myeni, who lived nearby, followed a woman into her home, took off his shoes and exhibited 'odd' behavior.

Myeni, who is black, then allegedly assaulted the three police officers who arrived on the scene with the police chief saying their 'lives were in jeopardy', before the cops fired four shots at him.

One cop was hospitalized with major facial injuries and concussion following the incident while the other two also sustained injuries, police said.

Myeni's wife Lindsay Myeni, who was born in the US but met her husband while she was on missionary work in South Africa, told Hawaii News Now she does not know what led him to visit the home.

However, she dismissed the claims it was a burglary, describing him as the 'most gentle person' and suggesting different cultural norms may have meant his actions were misunderstood by the residents.

Myeni is from the Zulu Kingdom where it is customary for people to visit 'anyone's house', she told the outlet.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ps-Hawaii.html
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 04-16-2021 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Zulu 'prince', 29, who once appeared on South Africa Idol is shot dead by cops in Hawaii after he 'charged' at officers who were responding to a burglary call

Police said the black man, who lived nearby, followed a woman into her home, took off his shoes and exhibited 'odd' behavior

His American wife Lindsay said in the Zulu Kingdom it is customary to go into 'anyone's home' and taking off his shoes was a mark of respect

Gud boi, dindu nuffin izz jus' hizz culcha an' sheeit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ps-Hawaii.html
    Another WORTHLESS coalburner!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Customary to go into anyone's home, and muh dik women, children and family pets.
    This boon injured 3 police officers, and got a well deserved set of batwings.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yeah, she should have waited until the nigger took more off and showed her its idea of "respect."

She's lucky to be alive and unmuhdikked.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Yeah, she should have waited until the nigger took more off and showed her its idea of "respect."

She's lucky to be alive and unmuhdikked.
    Looking at that photo it looks like she was already willingly muh dikked.

As for odd behavior... When is a nigger NOT exhibiting behavior that would be odd to humans? Let’s just say for sake of argument that it is true about Zulu niggers and going into anyone’s house uninvited. We still have the CAT5 Chimpout that all niggers engage in when caught black handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A great ending to the story. Hopefully more sub-cockroach nigger crap-beast immigrants will follow its example to goodification. Too bad that formerly-human female is now tainted for life. Also too bad it had already crapped out a mutant turdler.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums;165842[B
    ]Customary to go into anyone's home, and muh dik women, children and family pets.[/B]
    This boon injured 3 police officers, and got a well deserved set of batwings.

It's they CUSTOM! Don't be so intolerant.

Its coalburner better get her ass out and about and look for another Zulu nigger buck to replace the deleted one.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Looking at that photo it looks like she was already willingly muh dikked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    No, the buck followed some other woman into her home, no doubt for some respectful rape.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Myeni's wife Lindsay Myeni, who was born in the US but met her husband while she was on missionary work in South Africa, told Hawaii News Now she does not know what led him to visit the home."

Since you asked Lindsay Stovepipe Licker Myeni, cash, electronics, joory, and anything else pawnable! Like you didn't know! Duh!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when do Zulu's wear shoes? Taking off shoes when entering a home is a Japanese custom.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Since when do Zulu's wear shoes? Taking off shoes when entering a home is a Japanese custom.

Wanted to keep quiet... loafers make too much noise!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, the buck followed some other woman into her home, no doubt for some respectful rape.
    I stand corrected .

I have been working the mid shift all week. Next week I need to bring more caffeine with me. I am alone when I work that shift and all I have to do is monitor a project we are working on and log the results. It makes me feel like a trained monkey. Day shift I have lots more to do. Thankfully it is only for a couple weeks.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I stand corrected .

I have been working the mid shift all week. Next week I need to bring more caffeine with me. I am alone when I work that shift and all I have to do is monitor a project we are working on and log the results. It makes me feel like a trained monkey. Day shift I have lots more to do. Thankfully it is only for a couple weeks.
    I get it. I had to read that story twice to figure out what the reporter was trying to say.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the whore and her spawn gets it soon too. Disgusting. Trying to defend a criminal nigger.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I hope the whore and her spawn gets it soon too. Disgusting. Trying to defend a criminal nigger.
    It is only a matter of time. Eventually the hell spawn will end up grounded and will attack its mother or another buck will move in and make them both good.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    "Myeni's wife Lindsay Myeni, who was born in the US but met her husband while she was on missionary work in South Africa, told Hawaii News Now she does not know what led him to visit the home."

Since you asked Lindsay Stovepipe Licker Myeni, cash, electronics, joory, and anything else pawnable! Like you didn't know! Duh!
    Entering the home of another person, uninvited, is trespassing, indefensible at any level. Doesn't matter if shoes were taken off. Respect, the burner says; give me a break, whore. All Zulu prince wanted to do was rape, steal, beat the other person to a pulp, rinse and repeat. There are no innocent niggers.

I don't care if that was Zulu or whatever savage custom, Hawaii is in the US, right?

And if this Zulu was indeed a gud, nonviolent boi, then why did it attack to police? Why resist arrest?

Tragedy is, there's a halfbreed royal niglet denigrating the natural beauty of Hawaii.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that the poh-leese have goodified her prince over this simple cultural misunderstanding, whatever will poor Lindsay and her sproggers do now? I'm sure that they had a good life mapped out where they were going to send their half breeds to an Ivy League skoo, grow old together and enjoy Hawaiian sunsets together from their beautiful beach house paid for by the Zulu prince's family fortune and his successful career as a rocket surgeon.

When do the Hawaiian blm riots start?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at the picture of Lindani Myeni, it appears as if it has already deflected one round off its nig nog for something... should've learned the first time!

N.A.A.C.P.

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Mud Shark now suing the police and news is making it look like the cops and

the lady who called the cops are racist for home invasion robbery nigger!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-mass-p...155633667.html

A wrongful death lawsuit Lindsay Myeni filed against Honolulu alleges police were “motivated by racial discrimination towards people of Mr. Myeni’s African descent.”

Simply by being Black, he was seen as an “immediate threat,” that the Asian woman who called 911 needed to be protected from, she said.

According to police's account of the fatal shooting, Myeni entered a home that wasn't his, sat down and took off his shoes, prompting a frightened occupant to call 911. Outside the house, he ignored commands to get on the ground and physically attacked officers, leaving one with a concussion, police said.

35. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Merging with the original thread for background. That vile coalburner didn't have the decency to be made good by her buck before it went around committing TNB.

She should be charged a big waste disposal fee for the police having to come dispose of the buck and haul its carcass away.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

37. Likes IseDaDiva, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast