Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers at IHOP this morning

Had breakfast with my brother at our local IHOP and he said to me that there's at least 3 niggers in our side of the restaurant. One was surfing the net, one was with a Kardashian-looking burner with lots of tattoos, and one was just being a good boy with its sow.
    I blurted out, "shit, a burner". The computer negress was getting up to leave, and glared at me. I promptly gave her my biggest smile.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

2. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    IHOP is pretty much second only to McNiggers in terms of Mecca to niggers. The ones who can afford a little more then to gravitate to waffle house. I look for those mom and pop shops before IHOP but sadly those are fading into nothingness trying to compete with the shitty places like IHOP.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    IHOP is pretty much second only to McNiggers in terms of Mecca to niggers. The ones who can afford a little more then to gravitate to waffle house. I look for those mom and pop shops before IHOP but sadly those are fading into nothingness trying to compete with the shitty places like IHOP.
    Shit, IHOP in my town is a veritable white sanctuary compared to the nigger magnet that is Awful House.

https://www.columbiamissourian.com/n...af81b7e23.html

A Waffle House security guard who feared for his safety fired the shot that killed 30-year-old Anthony Desean Warren at the business on Jan. 1, a court document says.

Columbia Police Department detective Steven Wilmoth wrote a probable cause statement in the case of Jaylon Freelon, who is charged with tampering with evidence related to the shooting, which happened after an altercation at the Waffle House at 904 Vandiver Drive. Wilmoth said he was able to identify the shooter using video surveillance footage.

Wilmoth said the episode began during an argument between a man identified in his statement only as L.H.B. and another man identified as Matthew McMillan. McMillan pulled a gun out of his pants and the other man tried to seize it to protect himself, Wilmoth wrote. Two shots were fired during the struggle for the control of the gun, and one of the bullets hit L.H.B. in the leg.

The security guard, identified in the statement as R.M., walked into the restaurant to intervene. He ordered McMillan and L.H.B. to drop the gun, and they did. Then, according to Wilmoth’s statement, customers started to “encroach” on the security guard. Warren was among them.

The security guard felt threatened and fired a shot that hit Warren, according to the statement. Warren later died at University Hospital.

Before police arrived at the Waffle House, Freelon allegedly took McMillan’s gun out the back door of the restaurant and stashed it in a grassy area, according to the video and eye witnesses cited in Wilmoth’s statement. Police later found the gun

Freelon was arrested on suspicion of tampering with evidence and remained in the Boone County Jail on Tuesday with a $100,000 cash-only bond. Boone County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Knight said Tuesday that the investigation was ongoing and that it was too early to know whether charges would be filed against the security guard.

Wilmoth filed his statement on Friday but it was withheld from the public record at Knight’s request until after the warrant for Freelon’s arrest was served.
    Google "Waffle House shooting" and you'll see that they're ALL nigger magnets.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Had breakfast with my brother at our local IHOP and he said to me that there's at least 3 niggers in our side of the restaurant. One was surfing the net, one was with a Kardashian-looking burner with lots of tattoos, and one was just being a good boy with its sow.
    I blurted out, "shit, a burner". The computer negress was getting up to leave, and glared at me. I promptly gave her my biggest smile.
    IHOP = International House of Primates.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped going to IHOP many years ago. It just became a nigger shithole.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Shit, IHOP in my town is a veritable white sanctuary compared to the nigger magnet that is Awful House.

https://www.columbiamissourian.com/n...af81b7e23.html

Google "Waffle House shooting" and you'll see that they're ALL nigger magnets.

It is just the opposite here. You can't go into an IHOP without seeing a sea of niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It is just the opposite here. You can't go into an IHOP without seeing a sea of niggers.
    It's just getting bad all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv