Close

Likes Likes:  10
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You can put lipstick and a dress on a pig, but it is still a pig. It's the same with a nigger whether that nigger is straight from Africa or is a 10th generation product. Niggerisms are genetic. Know that you are not alone in your observations and opinions about them

If your job is to find out if building damage was an accident or not for an insurance company, be careful how you say things, but, don't let niggers off. Get the facts and evidence and place the blame where it belongs. Maybe the company will keep statistics and stop insuring niggers, or at least make them pay more. The niggers will always try to deflect responsibility (I didn't do nothing, or "Ah dindu nuttin" as they say it here) The reason niggers don't care if they damage things is because they are animals. Would a dog care if the curtains are shredded, the dishes and furniture are broken, the water is left running and shit is left on the floor? (And most dogs are smarter than niggers).

Niggers have overblown egos and are shallow narcissists. (Looks at me - I beez impoatant) In their mind, everything revolves around themselves. They shuffle slowly and disrupt traffic because they think they are more important than anyone else. They like expensive shiny things, like Apple products because they want people to see how wealthy and important they are. Nigger bucks try to attract nigger sows this way. They also "jive walk", head bob and duck lip to look big, powerful, menacing and belligerent.

Yes, niggers are as bad, even worse than sand niggers (muslims). Sand niggers are violent and will have sex with goats and children but niggers are violent and will muh dik anything. Both gleefully participate in all the biblical sins and reject everything that is moral, just and makes a civilized society.

Feel free to relay your experiences, observations and opinions about niggers (and sand niggers) here. Vent your frustrations and speak freely, nobody will fault you here for it. In fact, if you show too much respect for niggers, you may be gently corrected for it. For example, niggers should not be referred to as "Negros", they are "niggers". They are not "he" or "she", they are "it". They do not bear children, they shit out nigglets like pigs have piglets.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^ True, they are not he or she, they are it. And they smell like she-it!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your job is to find out if building damage was an accident or not for an insurance company, be careful how you say things, but, don't let niggers off. Get the facts and evidence and place the blame where it belongs. Maybe the company will keep statistics and stop insuring niggers, or at least make them pay more. The niggers will always try to deflect responsibility (I didn't do nothing, or "Ah dindu nuttin" as they say it here) The reason niggers don't care if they damage things is because they are animals. Would a dog care if the curtains are shredded, the dishes and furniture are broken, the water is left running and shit is left on the floor? (And most dogs are smarter than niggers).
    Oh, don't worry! I have to be careful of what I do say, but there is no way I will let them off! And I am absolutely not supposed to do so, because that would be the company's money. Bad thing is: I do a written report, and then we simply don't pay. But since these bastards are illegals they don't work anyway, so 'the government' (MY taxes) pay for all the nonsense. But at least it will show up in the list of what these colonialists do cost the taxpayer.

Niggers have overblown egos and are shallow narcissists. (Looks at me - I beez impoatant) In their mind, everything revolves around themselves. They shuffle slowly and disrupt traffic because they think they are more important than anyone else. They like expensive shiny things, like Apple products because they want people to see how wealthy and important they are. Nigger bucks try to attract nigger sows this way. They also "jive walk", head bob and duck lip to look big, powerful, menacing and belligerent.

Yes, niggers are as bad, even worse than sand niggers (muslims). Sand niggers are violent and will have sex with goats and children but niggers are violent and will muh dik anything. Both gleefully participate in all the biblical sins and reject everything that is moral, just and makes a civilized society.
    That sir, makes absolutely sense! I already noticed they absolutely hate to be ignored (or just have to wait because somebody else is in front of them). Thanks for pointing it out to me! There is something else: They love (sand niggers in special) what I call "Ali Mohammed Gefährt" (AMG Car, "Gefährt" is essentially everything obscure that somehow moves. No idea what would be an appropriate translation), since these fucking cars are loud as hell and they deliberately drive them to be even louder, preferably at night! Long time ago Mercedes used to be classy, not any more But that probably ticks the boxes you mentioned, 'shiny & expensive' and 'disruptive', so everyone needs to take notice. Damn, I hate these beasts!

Feel free to relay your experiences, observations and opinions about niggers (and sand niggers) here. Vent your frustrations and speak freely, nobody will fault you here for it. In fact, if you show too much respect for niggers, you may be gently corrected for it. For example, niggers should not be referred to as "Negros", they are "niggers". They are not "he" or "she", they are "it". They do not bear children, they shit out nigglets like pigs have piglets.
    Actually, that is how I found chimpout.org. I did search for something like "are africans retarded", since I started to get really annoyed by them and could not really talk to anybody.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well Swiss Guy, welcome! It sounds like things are making more sense to you now about niggers. Spend some time reading some of the other forums here at Chimpout and you'll become well versed on the subject. I love how this site has a visitor's forum where guests are allowed to post. I look forward to reading more posts from you concerning your perspectives and observations of sand niggers and regular niggers. I'm sure if you have questions, many here will be happy to answer.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Reason is this

The strange erratic movements are most commonly seen in North American blacks. It is caused by the enormous chip on the shoulder they carry. The weight slows them down and the frenetic dancing and thrashing is when the chip pokes them in the neck... causes the ondulating movement you see.