Close

Likes Likes:  25

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Looking at that photo it looks like she was already willingly muh dikked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    No, the buck followed some other woman into her home, no doubt for some respectful rape.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No, the buck followed some other woman into her home, no doubt for some respectful rape.
    I stand corrected .

I have been working the mid shift all week. Next week I need to bring more caffeine with me. I am alone when I work that shift and all I have to do is monitor a project we are working on and log the results. It makes me feel like a trained monkey. Day shift I have lots more to do. Thankfully it is only for a couple weeks.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I stand corrected .

I have been working the mid shift all week. Next week I need to bring more caffeine with me. I am alone when I work that shift and all I have to do is monitor a project we are working on and log the results. It makes me feel like a trained monkey. Day shift I have lots more to do. Thankfully it is only for a couple weeks.
    I get it. I had to read that story twice to figure out what the reporter was trying to say.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the whore and her spawn gets it soon too. Disgusting. Trying to defend a criminal nigger.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I hope the whore and her spawn gets it soon too. Disgusting. Trying to defend a criminal nigger.
    It is only a matter of time. Eventually the hell spawn will end up grounded and will attack its mother or another buck will move in and make them both good.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post