Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Al Sharpcoon can't read the racist teleprompter

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest

What a fucking dipshit! He was so funny back when he was fat and walked around in a wig (or is that a weave?).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-al-Sharpton-Diet-Weight-loss-fat-before-after.jpg 
Views:	587 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	8523

How did he lose the weight? Crack? AIDS? Probably both.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what would've happened to this nigger in the 1850s, with its demands, monkeyshines, and disrespect to white folk?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'm still LAUGHING at the Twanna brawley incident. And it happened in 1987! I remember when the sheboon was interviewed by the press she said "no one manipsnapes me and muh fambly!" LAUGHING my ass off when I heard that one! Also it was beyond DISGUSTING when all of the dhimmirat clown car of candidates where kissing the ring and the ass of this fraud. Owes 4.5 million in back taxes, why isn't this nigger in NIGGER University?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    English is nigger kryptonite. Resist we much!

Oh and about Tawana Brawley....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31-1n005-twana_-c-300x300 (1).jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	8531

Still having her wages garnished for the rest of her life over a defamation lawsuit. Funny how big gay Al couldn't help a nigger out and just pay it for her.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must be able to read to use a teleprompter.

Obviously this nigger cannot read!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my pick for the nigger dead pool. Niggers will be pouring out 40s and burning down their nigger nests when this one kicks the watermelon.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is my pick for the nigger dead pool. Niggers will be pouring out 40s and burning down their nigger nests when this one kicks the watermelon.
    Oh lawdy, Rev. Al be deeead.
    Les go break some shit an loot !
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Yeah I could see that if he gets murdered. But if he dies of AIDS I think most niggers would probably not really care because he didn't do anything for them, personally.

I've heard niggers scoff at him and say, "he ain't done nothin for me!"

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    Yeah I could see that if he gets murdered. But if he dies of AIDS I think most niggers would probably not really care because he didn't do anything for them, personally.

I've heard niggers scoff at him and say, "he ain't done nothin for me!"
    Exactly right. Niggers only feign concern for other niggers when it benefits them. If big gay Al gets clicked, especially if by a YT, there'll be some chimping but only until all the good stuff gets looted.

If the AIDS catches up with this self-serving piece of shit the only noise you'll hear is from fambly or anyone in line at his estate gibsmedat.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    If the AIDS catches up with this self-serving piece of shit the only noise you'll hear is from fambly or anyone in line at his estate gibsmedat.
    The fambly would launch their new gibs scam, demanding federal money for an "AIDS treatment council" (run by them, of course) that doesn't do anything but ask for more money.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.