Close

Likes Likes:  39
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The first verified tranny niggerbuck for SI's swimsuit issue calls it "responsibility"

SI was officially done when it had the original tranny buck Banks on the cover. Now SI is open about having a verified niggerbuck pretending to be a niggersow.

In July, Leyna Bloom will be the first transgender woman to appear in the Sport Illustrated Swimsuit issue, and the responsibility of being the first is one that Bloom doesn’t take lightly.

“I would sit and talk to a lot of people who were the first to do things. One of the people was Tyra banks,” Bloom told Yahoo Life. “The best advice she gave me is the best advice I just live by every day. There will never be another first. You just honestly have to know that everything that you do from today on has to be for the bigger picture.

The model and actress will also appear in the final season of Pose, and she is starring in her first feature film. The film, Port Authority, premiered in 2019 and made Bloom the first trans woman of color to lead a film at Cannes Film Festival. Now available on Prime Video, the movie tells the story of a young man who falls in love with a woman entrenched in Harlem’s voguing ballroom scene.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/leyn...153654218.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootlipped tranny.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	15599

"Responsibility"?

Name:	b48067edc3af17a171ee75df02c8416e.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	15598
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    SI was officially done when it had the original tranny buck Banks on the cover. Now SI is open about having a verified niggerbuck pretending to be a niggersow.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/leyn...153654218.html

Name:	bootlipped tranny.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	15599

"Responsibility"?

Name:	b48067edc3af17a171ee75df02c8416e.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	15598

That buck shouldn't get too puffed up. Playboy already put a tranny on its cover in 2017, the second ol' Hef kicked the bucket. Can men really look at this male with silicone implants and pretend it's a woman? Probably still has its wee-wee tucked away.

Name:	Playboy’s First TRANSGENDER Playmate - LGBTQ News.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	15601

They call it "breaking boundaries" by pretending a man is a woman or vice-versa. I call it "mass insanity".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh God, that pic is making my eyes bleed...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, ever since we were cursed with a stinking sub-cockroach America-hating disgusting mega-turd nigger tranny sow usurping the office of 'First Lady', (Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo, in case you don't know...), anything is possible.

Name:	Gay Obama-20.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	15608

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Well, ever since we were cursed with a stinking sub-cockroach America-hating disgusting mega-turd nigger tranny sow usurping the office of 'First Lady', (Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo, in case you don't know...), anything is possible.

Name:	Gay Obama-20.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	15608

I"m crying with laughter.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will never be a woman. The ax wound you call your lady parts will never heal and because of this, the putrid stench of fecal bacteria wafting from your mangina follows you everywhere and causes the people around you extreme discomfort and nausea. Photographers and others involve in your freak show disguised as a "modeling career" must wear mask to filter out your stench.

Now, instead of a simple blemish to cover up by Photoshop, countless methods of lighting posing, angles, and extreme digital editing must be used in a futile effort to make you look "passing." You can only work in swimsuit modeling for a total of 2 hours/day because your gage dilator won't stay inside your fake vag. This won't change for the rest of your pathetic existence unless you want it to slam shut like your body is telling it to. That's right, even your flesh knows what your brain doesn't - that you are a man, you were born a man, you will always be a man and your hole is an open wound that must be allowed to heal.

Once your sideshow gig is over, your silicon bags have ruptured, and the money has dried up, you will be left an empty shell of a creature. You will die a pauper's death at your own hands, surrounded by bottles, needles and empty pill bottles.

You should have saved us the time and disgust by just doing that in the first place.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger bucks love trannys, but they expect and want to find a cock and balls under that mini skirt.
    This mutilated trans-nigger won't do well as a street prostitute, for that reason, and will have to
    off itself years before it's still intact counterparts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if that repulsive nigger got windchimed I'd still cover it with a strong bag.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That buck shouldn't get too puffed up. Playboy already put a tranny on its cover in 2017, the second ol' Hef kicked the bucket. Can men really look at this male with silicone implants and pretend it's a woman? Probably still has its wee-wee tucked away.

Name:	Playboy’s First TRANSGENDER Playmate - LGBTQ News.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	15601

They call it "breaking boundaries" by pretending a man is a woman or vice-versa. I call it "mass insanity".
    As do I!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You will never be a woman. The ax wound you call your lady parts will never heal and because of this, the putrid stench of fecal bacteria wafting from your mangina follows you everywhere and causes the people around you extreme discomfort and nausea. Photographers and others involve in your freak show disguised as a "modeling career" must wear mask to filter out your stench.

Now, instead of a simple blemish to cover up by Photoshop, countless methods of lighting posing, angles, and extreme digital editing must be used in a futile effort to make you look "passing." You can only work in swimsuit modeling for a total of 2 hours/day because your gage dilator won't stay inside your fake vag. This won't change for the rest of your pathetic existence unless you want it to slam shut like your body is telling it to. That's right, even your flesh knows what your brain doesn't - that you are a man, you were born a man, you will always be a man and your hole is an open wound that must be allowed to heal.

Once your sideshow gig is over, your silicon bags have ruptured, and the money has dried up, you will be left an empty shell of a creature. You will die a pauper's death at your own hands, surrounded by bottles, needles and empty pill bottles.

You should have saved us the time and disgust by just doing that in the first place.

There's a forum for mostly MtoF trannies where they chitchat about the problems of pretending to be a woman, their dilators aren't keeping their fake vaginas open, their problems after surgeries, breast implants, how they felt about getting their testicles amputated (and how they enjoy telling normal men how their bits were chopped off because the trannies get a laugh out of seeing them cringe - I cringe and I'm a woman!), etc. I have to restrain myself from putting your entire post there.

15. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The ax wound you call your lady parts will never heal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Nigger bucks love trannys, but they expect and want to find a cock and balls under that mini skirt.
    Since it's a swimsuit issue, the nigger might have decided to keep its muh dikk. When it catches, it still has a hole.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Oh God, that pic is making my eyes bleed...
    As it should!

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post