Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

YT Taigur got what was coming when trying to sell pot to niggers

You couldn't find my sympathy with an electron microscope, because it's not just tiny, it's nonexistent. Round up all the niggers anyway. Round up all the fambly to be sure. Send them all to NU forever before they can harm innocent humans (although they probably have already).

Deputies in Police County arrested two teens in the death of 17-year-old Taigur Taguri. The teens are facing a number of charges, including first-degree murder.

Investigators believe that around 9:40 p.m. on Monday, Taguri drove to Gordon Heights Park near Bartow with a female to sell marijuana to someone he was speaking with on social media.

Officials say when Taguri parked, several unknown people approached him. One of the men opened his driver's door and the other opened a passenger door, officials say.

Authorities say Taguri was heard saying "no" and "don't" and multiple shots were fired by both individuals. The woman with him was not injured.
    Officials say they tracked down a suspect by searching through social media channels. While authorities were interviewing 16-year-old Jevon Berrien Jr., they found 16-year-old Margus Johnson hiding in the home.

While they were searching the home, deputies found a loaded handgun that had bullet casings that matched those found at the scene. Deputies also found drug paraphernalia at the home, including in 47-year-old Jevon Berrien Sr.'s room. Berrien Sr. was arrested and faces multiple charges including possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of methamphetamine.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...old/ar-AAKSAjZ

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAKSqNC.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	15566
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A former friend I went to school with had niggers selling cocaine for him in the hood. Well, shit went bad and it turned into a shootout. My ex friend was always great with a 1911,while niggs can’t shoot for shit!So,he’s been in Somers ,CT prison for a double apeslaughter ,illegal firearm possession and drug trafficking since the early 1990’s.

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    A former friend I went to school with had niggers selling cocaine for him in the hood. Well, shit went bad and it turned into a shootout. My ex friend was always great with a 1911,while niggs can’t shoot for shit!So,he’s been in Somers ,CT prison for a double apeslaughter ,illegal firearm possession and drug trafficking since the early 1990’s.
    I applaud him for issuing batwings, but the drug trade is bad news, and it eventually gets to innocent humans. I'm not talking about drug addicts, but people caught in crossfire, people robbed or killed by addicts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a total win-win situation for humans to me.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

8. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I applaud him for issuing batwings, but the drug trade is bad news, and it eventually gets to innocent humans. I'm not talking about drug addicts, but people caught in crossfire, people robbed or killed by addicts.
    I smoked weed for a short time.But never pills,coke or any hard shit. I like my Jack Daniels black. A little Tennessee whiskey never hurt anyone!
    Anyway, I’ve lost a lot of my childhood friends to drug addiction.The dude I mentioned was cool as shit. I did some runs for him from Miami to CT for a few years.Was vey profitable.But,once the girls were born,I got out.I did not want to risk it.My babies needed their daddy to guide them.
    Besides, I was already starting to get greedy. Greed is what did my buddy in.He wanted to control everything and a have every hood selling for him. And as we all know,you can’t trust a nigger.Niggers ruin everything!

10. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Diversity! Teenapers Margus & Jevon ambush, shoot and kill sandmonkey weed dealer Taigur

‘Kids killing kids:’ Teens shot 17-year-old at park during drug deal ambush, Polk deputies say

Deputies arrested two 16-year-old gang members on Tuesday who are accused of fatally shooting a 17-year-old boy during a drug deal ambush, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

Investigators said the two teens, who are cousins, were found at a home on Gause Street in Bartow near Gordon Heights Park, where the shooting happened on Monday.

Both teens face a charge of first-degree murder, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

Investigators said Taigur Taguri was shot and killed at the park. According to a news release, Taguri had been with his girlfriend in Lakeland earlier in the evening but asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in his red Chevrolet Silverado pickup.
    The pair ended up at the park where Taguri informed the girl he was going to sell some marijuana to some people, according to deputies.

The girl told investigators four males approached the truck, opened the doors and shot Taguri. The girl was not hurt, deputies said.
    https://archive.is/sMFAV
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    ‘Kids killing kids:’ Teens shot 17-year-old at park during drug deal ambush, Polk deputies say

https://archive.is/sMFAV
    An @$$lifter goat winged by 2 teen apers. Does another day in the urban jungle!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus. Jevon and Margus look like something the forensic anthropologists come up with when trying to reconstruct the faces of prehistoric skulls.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The founder of nwordmania had it right, never do bidness with a nigger, especially drug bidness
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You couldn't find my sympathy with an electron microscope, because it's not just tiny, it's nonexistent. Round up all the niggers anyway. Round up all the fambly to be sure. Send them all to NU forever before they can harm innocent humans (although they probably have already).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...old/ar-AAKSAjZ

Name:	AAKSqNC.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	15566
    Taigur wasn't a whitey. His father's name is mohammed. He was a sandmonkey.

“Because you took something from us that we can’t get back,” said Taigur Taguri’s father, Mohamed. “You commit a crime like that without compassion, I think you deserve any kind of punishment that they can give you.”
    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rged-as-adults

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Taigur wasn't a whitey. His father's name is mohammed. He was a sandmonkey.
    This is even better! Someone in my book is already a wigger for drug dealing to niggers, and goatwings for a dune coon are a big win all around.

Name:	seeqlcxew6y21.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	15597

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Jaboons don't like anything resembling a fair fight, always opting for the sucker punch, the 5 on 1 beat down,
    or the surprise ambush. But what really scares niggers is straight up gunfight with the whitey cracker. Five of them
    with guns will run in every direction, if there's one white shooting back. Too bad your friend got caught, and he
    couldn't be in a worse state than Connecticut. I didn't know there was a prison in Somers. My ridgeback breeder
    has her operation there.

21. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Jaboons don't like anything resembling a fair fight, always opting for the sucker punch, the 5 on 1 beat down,
    or the surprise ambush. But what really scares niggers is straight up gunfight with the whitey cracker. Five of them
    with guns will run in every direction, if there's one white shooting back. Too bad your friend got caught, and he
    couldn't be in a worse state than Connecticut. I didn't know there was a prison in Somers. My ridgeback breeder
    has her operation there.
    You keep livin that life and doing those sort of things,it’s bound to land you in prison. He would always boast about his gun violence and things he did to niggers.And he was flashy.I liked him because we grew up together and he was always straight with me.But I always told him he needed to lay low.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    I think you could add: "Can I Eat It" to that flow chart.
    Or "Can I Get High Off It" too.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Jesus. Jevon and Margus look like something the forensic anthropologists come up with when trying to reconstruct the faces of prehistoric skulls.
    Homo Erecti is wut dey beez!!

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post