Close

Likes Likes:  78
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Habitat Of The Colorado Mountain Gorilla

Oh FUCK yes! I can't WAIT to see the inevitable conclusion of THIS shit show:

https://www.rt.com/usa/522879-black-...ado-mountains/

I stocked up on popcorn..... I wager the breed sow gets eaten last. For obvious reasons.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The group wants $500,000 to build a city of their own, with free healthcare, free rent, and no cops.

That money will be spent on crack , colt45, and new hoopties. It will be stolen and spent overnight. The niggers will murder each other over whodunnit.

500k is probably the cost to keep as single breeder sow going for 6 months worth of kfc and Medicaid.

No cops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

That money will be spent on crack , colt45, and new hoopties. It will be stolen and spent overnight. The niggers will murder each other over whodunnit.

500k is probably the cost to keep as single breeder sow going for 6 months worth of kfc and Medicaid.

No cops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Let the primates give each other batwings!! Maybe it will be like the souf side of chimpcongo in the mountains!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

OK,

I just now got the normal color back in my cheeks and finally caught my breath from hyperventilation. I was laughing so hard from reading this article, I woke up Mrs. Tweak and she was not amused.

This has got to be the funniest shit I've read in ages and if I didn't know any better, I would almost think I was reading some kind of satire news site but RT has become more reputable than almost any American news outlet, which, btw, will not touch this story and likely never will until the frozen nigsicle bodies are discovered next to the water tower filled with tainted grape Kool-aid.

Since we can't send them back to Africa, how about we send them "New Wakandarado." We can buy a few ads on fecespook letting them know about the new nigtopia, charter a few buses right before the first snowfall and send them up there.

I predict the first wave of hypoxia deaths should knock out at least 90% of the newport and weed smoking niggers within a few days.

Hey, dumb niggers, you won't have the poleese to blame for the mass cases of "uhh cainbreeves" this time! There won't be anyone to sue, or blame but your damn fool selves.

Guess what, no KFC deliveries up there, either! No foateez, no heat, no water, no food, no anything but miles of snow covered evergreens in every direction that you can't even use for firewood without burning your mud huts down.

I'm picturing "Into the Wild" but instead of one pathetic mentally ill white soyboy hippie, it'll be a mass casualty cleanup come springtime if the bears don't finish off the carcasses. They'll probably only find teefs and tennis shoes.

This is gonna be fucking hilarious no matter how it plays out.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0eJGj4WQAEpbVq.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	15150

Less than a year from now...

Name:	hungry-children-with-outstretched-hands-analakely-village-tanambao-HNH23N.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	314.6 KB 
ID:	15151

Or better yet...

Name:	1384826879000-1489365.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	15152

What could possibly go wrong? Unless you mean that pesky food and shelter thing.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

OK,

I just now got the normal color back in my cheeks and finally caught my breath from hyperventilation. I was laughing so hard from reading this article, I woke up Mrs. Tweak and she was not amused.

This has got to be the funniest shit I've read in ages and if I didn't know any better, I would almost think I was reading some kind of satire news site but RT has become more reputable than almost any American news outlet, which, btw, will not touch this story and likely never will until the frozen nigsicle bodies are discovered next to the water tower filled with tainted grape Kool-aid.

Since we can't send them back to Africa, how about we send them "New Wakandarado." We can buy a few ads on fecespook letting them know about the new nigtopia, charter a few buses right before the first snowfall and send them up there.

I predict the first wave of hypoxia deaths should knock out at least 90% of the newport and weed smoking niggers within a few days.

Hey, dumb niggers, you won't have the poleese to blame for the mass cases of "uhh cainbreeves" this time! There won't be anyone to sue, or blame but your damn fool selves.

Guess what, no KFC deliveries up there, either! No foateez, no heat, no water, no food, no anything but miles of snow covered evergreens in every direction that you can't even use for firewood without burning your mud huts down.

I'm picturing "Into the Wild" but instead of one pathetic mentally ill white soyboy hippie, it'll be a mass casualty cleanup come springtime if the bears don't finish off the carcasses. They'll probably only find teefs and tennis shoes.

This is gonna be fucking hilarious no matter how it plays out.
    YES! The wolves, the bears and the ravens and crows. There will be nothing but nigger skeletons left! It will be hilarious!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they'll succeed. After all, look what they did for Detroit.

Name:	detroit-timeline-poverty-superJumbo-v2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	246.5 KB 
ID:	15157

Yeah, it's nice there in May, you stupid, useless, sub-simian, small-brained, oooking retards. It'll start freezing there by the end of August, but there won't be any niggers there by then. Who is going to feed them?

The Land of the Nigsicles

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KFPfiT9.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	15158  
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 05-07-2021 at 03:09 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe they'll succeed. After all, look what they did for Detroit.

Name:	detroit-timeline-poverty-superJumbo-v2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	246.5 KB 
ID:	15157

Yeah, it's nice there in May, you stupid, useless, sub-simian, small-brained, oooking retards. It'll start freezing there by the end of August, but there won't be any niggers there by then. Who is going to feed them?
    They will eat each other. Instead of the Donner Expedition, it will be the Dontaviuos Expedition!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    They will eat each other. Instead of the Donner Expedition, it will be the Dontaviuos Expedition!
    Exactly what I was thinking. Cannibalism is dey culcha.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Cannibalism is dey culcha.
    Niggers are soooo goddamn stupid.....

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's plain to see these niggers never heard of a perc test, and good luck getting a well drilled at 10,000 feet.
    I'll bet these morons are also "going green", and have no use for the white debbil's electric company.
    I'm sure crying raycizzums will suffice, if there's no deeded access to to this utopia. Is there even a road
    up to the "liberated" acreage ? Again, it will be racism, when nobody will deliver a goddamn thing up there.
    One good thing is the stink will be away from populated areas, and the location will be good for dead nigger storage.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It's plain to see these niggers never heard of a perc test, and good luck getting a well drilled at 10,000 feet.
    I'll bet these morons are also "going green", and have no use for the white debbil's electric company.
    I'm sure crying raycizzums will suffice, if there's no deeded access to to this utopia. Is there even a road
    up to the "liberated" acreage ? Again, it will be racism, when nobody will deliver a goddamn thing up there.
    One good thing is the stink will be away from populated areas, and the location will be good for dead nigger storage.
    No never mind. I hope they all have a miserable last days, then die, get eaten by each other, bears and wolves, and burn in hell! HA!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    No never mind. I hope they all have a miserable last days, then die, get eaten by each other, bears and wolves, and burn in hell! HA!
    The funny thing is, that niggers are afraid of the dark, when it comes to the great outdoors.
    What we do for fun scares the hell out of them. I've seen black NCOs, with years in the service,
    go around in circles, with a map, compass, and landmarks in sight. Night land navigation exercise,
    dead reckoning on a compass bearing, with a pace count ? Fucking forget it ! That's voodoo.
    Blacks used to walk up to my boat, when I was cutting up tuna fish, and ask where I caught them.
    I'd point SE, and say 100 miles that way. They'd think I was kidding them.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The funny thing is, that niggers are afraid of the dark, when it comes to the great outdoors.
    What we do for fun scares the hell out of them. I've seen black NCOs, with years in the service,
    go around in circles, with a map, compass, and landmarks in sight. Night land navigation exercise,
    dead reckoning on a compass bearing, with a pace count ? Fucking forget it ! That's voodoo.
    Blacks used to walk up to my boat, when I was cutting up tuna fish, and ask where I caught them.
    Niggers should NEVER be let out of cages.........

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Today....

Less than a year from now...

Name:	hungry-children-with-outstretched-hands-analakely-village-tanambao-HNH23N.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	314.6 KB 
ID:	15151

Or better yet...

Name:	1384826879000-1489365.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	15152

What could possibly go wrong? Unless you mean that pesky food and shelter thing.
    Could be like this too, one of my favorite pictures from whatever Apefrican city it was. Niggers holding out paws for gibs, the nigger in the center not knowing what's going on, another nigger starting to try to eat it.

Name:	17f71d5ce0563f3c5ab442abaa8e3ab3.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	15178
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Could be like this too, one of my favorite pictures from whatever Apefrican city it was. Niggers holding out paws for gibs, the nigger in the center not knowing what's going on, another nigger starting to try to eat it.

Name:	17f71d5ce0563f3c5ab442abaa8e3ab3.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	15178
    Niggers holding out paws for gibs, the nigger in the center not knowing what's going on, another nigger starting to try to eat it.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Notice the high yellow "non threatening" nigger on the right? The kind that the media used to like to show when they began pushing niggers as "just like us". Now a used up beta cuck just like his beta cuck white counterpart. How long before he "aint black enough to live there?

EDIT: Now that I look again there are a lot of high yellows. Just wait until the real darkies start to move in. These dirty shits will cry racism as crime is sky high and no free police force from neighboring cities will come stop the rapes and robberies. Do these niggers think a 100% nigger town will be crime free? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bring on the social workers. You are going to NEED them.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man I've got a million stories about the few nigs we had to carry (figuratively) during Marine Corps infantry training. You'd think the most "outside" they had ever been was running across a few back yards trying to get away from the police. You'd probably not be far from the truth. They needed instructions on an entrenching tool. Dumb helpless bastards.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man I've got a million stories about the few nigs we had to carry (figuratively) during Marine Corps infantry training. You'd think the most "outside" they had ever been was running across a few back yards trying to get away from the police. You'd probably not be far from the truth. They needed instructions on an entrenching tool. Dumb helpless bastards.
    They sucked with an E-tool as well, and unlike Private Cizzums, just could not get dug in.

24. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Notice the high yellow "non threatening" nigger on the right? The kind that the media used to like to show when they began pushing niggers as "just like us". Now a used up beta cuck just like his beta cuck white counterpart. How long before he "aint black enough to live there?

EDIT: Now that I look again there are a lot of high yellows. Just wait until the real darkies start to move in. These dirty shits will cry racism as crime is sky high and no free police force from neighboring cities will come stop the rapes and robberies. Do these niggers think a 100% nigger town will be crime free? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bring on the social workers. You are going to NEED them.
    These apes won't last that long. The minute they are muh-dik deep in snow with nothing to eat but each other...... well, you know the rest......

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast