Close

Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Arizona Nigger Wendy's Employee Attacks an Old Man Customer with Knockout Game Sucker Punch

The clip, obtained this week by 3TV/CBS 5, shows the employee initially bringing three drinks up to the counter to the hunched-over customer, who starts pointing at them as police say he “complained” about the order.

The elderly customer, who has not been identified, then licks one of the drinks and seems completely unaware that the staffer is slowly walking from behind the counter.

The worker, identified by cops as Antoine Kendrick, 35, then walks up to his side — loading up to deliver a powerful right haymaker to the side of the still-oblivious customer’s head.
    “The customer fell to the floor, striking his head, and lost consciousness,” Prescott Valley police said on July 28, when Kendrick was arrested.
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/11/moment...erly-customer/
    So it took two weeks before this nigger on human crime was reported.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antoine-kendrick-mugshot2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	20632
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Savage, low-IQ ape!

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiring niggers....ugh.

Niggers should not be handling people food.

Niggers belong in south of the Sahara.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers showing their natural racial cowardice once again. They always attack in packs, or attack a victim who is smaller and weaker.

You'll never see a nigger with the balls to go one-on-one in a fair fight against an opponent of equal or greater strength.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers showing their natural racial cowardice once again. They always attack in packs, or attack a victim who is smaller and weaker.

You'll never see a nigger with the balls to go one-on-one in a fair fight against an opponent of equal or greater strength.
    That would not be fair, just like hiring based on qualification.
    To make it fair, we need a nigger to pick on someone vastly smaller.
    To make it fair, we need a pack of niggers to pick on one human.
    To make it fair, we need to hire niggers instead of vastly more qualified humans.

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    To make it fair, we need to hire niggers instead of vastly more qualified humans.

They are doing the same thing in medical schools now. So low thinking low IQ niggers can handle your healthcare needs.

No sane human would accept a nigger "doctor" anyway, but plenty of "go along to get alongs" probably will, and get nigger-cared to an early grave !

11. Likes Whitey Ford, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

ALWAYS! But why not show their true natures? They may be dim-witted but they know there are no longer consequences for anything they do, right up to murder.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found a comment section full of niggers on facespook laughing their asses off at this. They think it’s hilarious. I cant wait until every last libtard gets diversified by these niggers. Fuck, I hate em so bad. They would kill every white human on the planet in the drop of a dime if they had a button to do so. Well ditto niggers!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prescott Valley was a formerly nigger free area. Niggers are moving to Arizona in droves, they are everywhere. When I was growing up in Queen Creek AZ, there was only one nigger in my entire Junior High School, and he wasted no time transferring to another school.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I found a comment section full of niggers on facespook laughing their asses off at this. They think it’s hilarious. I cant wait until every last libtard gets diversified by these niggers. Fuck, I hate em so bad. They would kill every white human on the planet in the drop of a dime if they had a button to do so. Well ditto niggers!
    That's the way niggers are. They go from gleefully laughing when one of their fellow apes brutally attacks an innocent white person to crying nigger-crocodile tears when a guilty nigger gets rightfully killed by the police.

Any white libtard who still cries tears of support for niggers is beyond retarded at this point.

16. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tru Dat!! Niggers are p@$$ie$ one on one!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Of course facebook won't do shit about blocking them.

19. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That's the way niggers are. They go from gleefully laughing when one of their fellow apes brutally attacks an innocent white person to crying nigger-crocodile tears when a guilty nigger gets rightfully killed by the police.

Any white libtard who still cries tears of support for niggers is beyond retarded at this point.

And we whites are supposed to care after they act like that. No thanks.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Not only them. Cuckservatives too who are too afraid of being called racist. I can't believe they have black outreach to the Republicuck party. Fuck that.

22. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Prescott Valley was a formerly nigger free area. Niggers are moving to Arizona in droves, they are everywhere. When I was growing up in Queen Creek AZ, there was only one nigger in my entire Junior High School, and he wasted no time transferring to another school.

I noticed that when I was down visiting my mom in Tucson.

24. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yea. It’s always some dirtbag nigger (as if there was any other kind) they’re so upset about. Then they sucker punch a 70 year old man, laugh and say he deserved it because he probably said the forbidden nigger word at some point in his life. Hell, the white coddlers agree that he may have deserved it if he dared to say the nigger word. I hope they all get what’s coming to them.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Of course facebook won't do shit about blocking them.
    I’ve said a lot of things in that comment section. I’m surprised I haven’t caught my 30 day suspension yet. I need one anyways for a break. I bet I have served over 2 years suspended on there in total.

27. Likes Celticgirl, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A fall like that can kill that man. All he needs is to break a hip. That is a death sentence for a senior. That's why all these videos of niggers hitting elderly. They can kill them easily. If not right away, sometimes months later. I see the way they fight too. They just pound away and pound their feet on the victim. I sure hope his family sues Wendy's if he dies for alot of money. Even if he does not die, Wendy's needs to pay for his medical bills and rehab plus pain and suffering. These companies want to coddle niggers. They are going to have to pay when they cause problems.

29. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I sure hope his family sues Wendy's if he dies for alot of money. Even if he does not die, Wendy's needs to pay for his medical bills and rehab plus pain and suffering. These companies want to coddle niggers. They are going to have to pay when they cause problems.
    Absolutely, if the fast food industry's chump change chimps are going to go feral on frail human customers, they should bear the full brunt and cost for the damages.

if they are going to hire a bunch of socially retarded niggers without "conditioning" them to some extent to leave their animal rage at home, then they should be kicking out a few mil
    to people injured because they don't weed out the more aggressive ones. It may be a no win situation tho , you just never know when a nigger is going to act out on its jungle urges !

You can train a vicious animal all you want, but it still remains a vicious animal in nature.

31. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well hopefully the victim will sue Wendy's for about a Billion Dollars. I mean...damn if a cup of hot coffee was like $15 million (or whatever); attempted murder by their "staff" should be at least a big B.

I look forward to the day in American when niggers are.....ILLEGAL. And have no rights at all.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

33. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Celticgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast