Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
I attended ST Michael’s grammar school in the 70’s.It was located in New haven,CT right next door to Conte school,which was total nigger. And these savage primates were definitely destructive and volatile! All the windows at Saint Michaels school had metal grates on them. The gates in the playground were like prison gates!
ST Michael’s had to let out one half hour before Conti school,because there were many reported robberies and beatingswhen they got out at the same time.. And these were niggers that were under 13 years of age!Primate like predators from the hood!
I remember once,when I was around 8 yrs old. We were off from school that day playing street hockey in chestnut st park with maybe 15 kids . A gang large group of niggers who were attending Conti school that day attacked us on their walk home to the hood. We beat the shit out of with hockey sticks until they were bloody, and they kept coming for more! Savage little destructive fuckers! I remember my friends dad an older brother is coming out to try and chase them off.Niggers wouldn’t leave! Truly savage beasts!
And throughout my entire childhood and into my adulthood, we had problems with these beasts! They would come out at night from the hood to steal and rob. I learned quickly how to fight and what to do to save my ass! Owning a bike in that neighborhood was also tough! Everything in sight was stolen!
At least you had a good education in nigger while you were young. That's the only bright side here. Niggers are unfit for purpose and should be gathered and exported.