Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

CBS - all in with niggers

CBS wants to have 50% people of colour (and we all know that means niggers, and only niggers) as cast in its reality shows from now on. I can just say welcome to the USSA!
    I just don't understand why any whites at all, why not 100% niggers? That would at least make their audience "anti racist" purely nigger as well (hopefully). But I have to admit I actually would watch a 100% nigger show like "Survivor Detroit"

https://www.relevantmagazine.com/cul...r-from-now-on/

2. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And then they will wonder why their ratings are sinking lower than they ever were.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CBS wants to have 50% people of colour (and we all know that means niggers, and only niggers) as cast in its reality shows from now on. I can just say welcome to the USSA!
    I just don't understand why any whites at all, why not 100% niggers? That would at least make their audience "anti racist" purely nigger as well (hopefully). But I have to admit I actually would watch a 100% nigger show like "Survivor Detroit"

Niggers are 13% of the population. FUCK that!!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't enough niggers already featured on America's Most Wanted, The First 48, Lockdown, and other crime shows they haven't cut off due to nigger wrangling?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Aren't enough niggers already featured on America's Most Wanted, The First 48, Lockdown, and other crime shows they haven't cut off due to nigger wrangling?
    GOOD point!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

They also air their “end racism” commercials. We know when they speak of racism they only mean racism against niggers. Racism against humans is perfectly acceptable.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    My sentiments, exactly! But First48, AMW, acutally reduce the number of niggers shown, because they don't want to "enforce racial stereotypes" Niggers always complain!

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a shame. I remember when CBS used to be quality TV, years ago. Now it's just niggerfied trash
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Niggers always complain!
    That's all they're good for. Look at 'em wrong and they call you a "racist". Ignore 'em and they call you a "racist". Niggers EARN whatever racism they're shown.

They're miserable because they're lazy and entitled. They have achieved nothing and take NO responsibility for themselves. They blame others for everything when their misery is their own damn fault.

I'm sick of niggers and even sicker of their white liberal apologists.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They also air their “end racism” commercials. We know when they speak of racism they only mean racism against niggers. Racism against humans is perfectly acceptable.

Yes! It's bad enough they force coal burner, oil driller and zebra kid commercials on us... but over and above that, the "We Support Coons and Shit" commercials are the worst!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    At least if they remake 'George of the Jungle' it can be 'Leroy of the Jungle', 'Apetavias of the Jungle' or 'Trayvon of the Jungle' etc.
    I never did understand why a human had been cast as George since it did involve a jungle habitat.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Niggers are 13% of the population. FUCK that!!
    By my calculations that should be one nigger and one person with nigger lips. 13% nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers represent 13% of the total United States population, yet give us 100% of it's problems
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

21. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    What percentage of the prison population are they?
    I would guess close to 70%. I'll have to look that one up.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveintexas View Post
    niggers represent 13% of the total united states population, yet give us 100% of it's problems

Well said!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Why do you suppose the percentage of niggers in the prison population is much higher than the percentage of niggers in the population in society?
    The undeveloped frontal lobe and extra testosterone!!

25. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger pandemic has a much higher mortality rate than the COVID pandemic.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The nigger pandemic has a much higher mortality rate than the COVID pandemic.
    You are right. And yet we never discuss a vaccine to protect society from the Burn Loot Murder problem. Fucking commies.
    Stay safe!

28. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tentacles of communism run far deeper than many people realize. Forcing the filthy stinking feral idiot shitskinned niggers on humans is a major part of the Marxists plan to destroy the United States and other countries. The nigger has caused more destruction and suffering to the human race than all wars combined. Dead communists, like dead niggers, are the only good ones. This is a war for the survival of the human race and it must be won by us by any means necessary.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

30. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    That's all they're good for. Look at 'em wrong and they call you a "racist". Ignore 'em and they call you a "racist". Niggers EARN whatever racism they're shown.

They're miserable because they're lazy and entitled. They have achieved nothing and take NO responsibility for themselves. They blame others for everything when their misery is their own damn fault.

I'm sick of niggers and even sicker of their white liberal apologists.
    I think your comments are 100% spot on! That sums up exactly why I hate niggers too!

32. Likes N/A liked this post