Close

Likes Likes:  73
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty blonde, blue eyed pregnant mudshark's decapitated head thrown into dumpster by her ex savage nigger ape

‘Savage monster’ accused of decapitating pregnant ex-girlfriend, throwing head in dumpster

Better dead than bred with a burrhead. Good riddance burner!

A pregnant Illinois woman was decapitated at her home, where her head was discovered in a dumpster — and her ex-boyfriend has been charged in the brutal murder, authorities said.

Deundrea Holloway, 22, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the death of Liese Dodd, also 22, whose remains were found Thursday in her Alton home, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

He also was hit with two counts of intentional homicide of an unborn child, dismembering a human body, concealment of a homicide and possessing a stolen vehicle.

The head of the nearly eight-months-pregnant woman was found in the dumpster outside her apartment, according to the newspaper.

Officials have not said if the murder suspect — who Pulido said had “an on-and-off” relationship with Dodd for about two years — was the unborn baby’s father.
    https://nypost.com/2022/06/15/deundr...d-in-dumpster/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, was just about to paste the Breitbart article into a new thread... you beat me to it.... One more filthy mudshark Trollip pays the toll.... Great write up....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mother didn’t seem very upset by the whole thing, seems like the father wasn’t around either.
    Shows you how bad the brainwashing is on the media, if the parents don’t take steps to tell their daughters to avoid the groid and supply them with the tools to reject niggers hitting on them then they’ll shack up with the most disgusting specimens imaginable.

All niggers look soulless, yet this one is especially ugly and devoid of reason. None of us will be able to understand what anyone can see in that…. thing. Women probably don’t know how to reject nigger advances.

It’s a shame to see another pretty human lost to programming but at least there’s no remaining niglets. The nigger will now be living off our tax dollars, though.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    1-800-whogivesashit

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger did good! Took out a mudsharking whore and prevented a future felon halfbreed from stealing oxygen. Now the nigger should get the prize for what it done.Lethal injection! That would complete the bat wing trifecta.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “What was observed, what was learned, what was found, is absolutely terrible,” Alton Police Chief Marcos Pulido said, the Post-Dispatch reported. “She was decapitated by a freaking savage monster.”
    Uh oh. Chief Pulido better resign now before he's fired. He used the "S" word to describe a nigger. That's rayciss!

The family had reportedly been planning a shower for the baby, whose wish list included a pink princess crib sheet.
    I'm sure they were thrilled at the thought of a sub-simian calling them Grandma and Grandpa, and expected their daughter to live happily ever after with a "freaking savage".

I"m sorry this girl was so mentally ill that of all the men in the country, she wanted a coal-black savage buck nigger who has ZERO resemblance to a human being.

Jesus...I mean, really?? "Mom, Dad, this is Deundrea, the man of my dreams and I want to bear the fruit of his loins". REALLY????

Those nogs just love chopping heads off they hoes, it seems. Just like in the jungle!

Sheeiiit!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	decapitating pregnant ex-girlfriend throwing head in dumpster.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	273.7 KB 
ID:	20109
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and decapitation go together like peas and carrots right Forrest? Fucking ugly ape. Can’t say blondie didn’t have it coming her way. We warn them every day, they just call us racists. It’s all fun and games until someone loses their head.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Uh oh. Chief Pulido better resign now before he's fired. He used the "S" word to describe a nigger. That's rayciss!

I'm sure they were thrilled at the thought of a sub-simian calling them Grandma and Grandpa, and expected their daughter to live happily ever after with a "freaking savage".

I"m sorry this girl was so mentally ill that of all the men in the country, she wanted a coal-black savage buck nigger who has ZERO resemblance to a human being.

Jesus...I mean, really?? "Mom, Dad, this is Deundrea, the man of my dreams and I want to bear the fruit of his loins". REALLY????

Those nogs just love chopping heads off they hoes, it seems. Just like in the jungle!

Sheeiiit!!

Tell me that's human!

Name:	dead_burner.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	20111
    Tooo Pretty to Fuck Apes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    All niggers look soulless, yet this one is especially ugly and devoid of reason. None of us will be able to understand what anyone can see in that…. thing. Women probably don’t know how to reject nigger advances.
    That's why that scumbag lowlife LBJ "integrated" the schools at gunpoint. So naive, young and impressionable girls would have to grow up in the same schools with feral, hyper-sexualized sprogs. Most coalburning begins when a woman gets strung out on drugs, runs off with a "magic nigger" for status or is preyed on at an impressionable and young age. I hope the devil is roasting LBJ's nuts in hell as I write this.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one more stupid little white girl who must have thought that 'This one will be different. He is not like all the other ones....' I wonder if this coal-burning whore was thinking that as the last light of life faded from her eyes? They...never...learn.

I have absolutely zero fucks to give for this race-traitor, her unborn sprog, and especially for the nigger who did it.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always said, PRIOR to coalburning, I will afford any human girl my support, if I'm given the chance, to dissuade them from even touching nigger skin. I'll do my best to stop their curiosity to touch monkey meat. But the moment they cross the line, I only wish for their demise, because they commit an unforgivable act. Simple, no sexual acts with an animal! Media says niggers are cool, but where's the common sense? Black as sin, snake hair, tire lips, and you choose to mix with it?

The wages of sin, is death.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's why that scumbag lowlife LBJ "integrated" the schools at gunpoint. So naive, young and impressionable girls would have to grow up in the same schools with feral, hyper-sexualized sprogs. Most coalburning begins when a woman gets strung out on drugs, runs off with a "magic nigger" for status or is preyed on at an impressionable and young age. I hope the devil is roasting LBJ's nuts in hell as I write this.

As do I!! SCUMBAG to the max!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a stupid creature. Oh, and the nigger Frankenstein too.

Send that smelly ape-like beast to the chair.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deundrea Holloway, you stinking, vile, hideous, super-ugly, sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast: I for one am wishing you the most painful season of your worthless existence during your enrollment at NU. May every other putrid sex-crazed buck mistake you for its ho and every human think you are a punching bag. May your goodification be slow and filled with excruciating pain.

Name:	Puke - 02.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	21675

Name:	Dundrea Halloway.png 
Views:	23 
ID:	21676

And your new sex-crazed cellmate at NU, Kalvin the Kuddly Coon is anxiously awaiting your arrival. Oh, and Kalvin expects you to bite the pillow, while it reams out your hemorrhoids with its 12-inch radiator hose. Of course, Kalvin will always be on top of you...

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	21677

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Sheeiiit!!

He should have killed his mammy while he was at it, for naming him Deundrea.
    The Chief forgot to charge him with littering. Nobody wants a mudskipper's head in their dumpster.
    Glad there was no heroic effort to deliver the "babuh". It was going to be hideous, and a constant
    reminder to her family of what a whore their daughter was. They dodged a bullet, as did the taxpayers...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He should have killed his mammy while he was at it, for naming him Deundrea.
    The Chief forgot to charge him with littering. Nobody wants a mudskipper's head in their dumpster.
    Glad there was no heroic effort to deliver the "babuh". It was going to be hideous, and a constant
    reminder to her family of what a whore their daughter was. They dodged a bullet, as did the taxpayers...
    Hey, a little sympathy here!!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing of value was lost here.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, GDRHammer, Chimp Detester liked this post