Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It is very disgusting to see a white woman with a nigger. I had told both my daughters when they were young “niggers are shit,they’ll destroy your life and I will disown you”. I meant that! I am thankful that it never happened.Both of my daughters and my wife hate spooks.
    I wholeheartedly agree. Any human female with a nigger is disgusting. The sight of ape hide ought to repel any reasonable human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree. Any human female with a nigger is disgusting. The sight of ape hide ought to repel any reasonable human.
    Reason why my wife and I don’t go to the local public beach much anymore.High chances of seeing a mudshark with her nigger on the beach.And they like to flaunt it, like it’s something to be proud of.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup, ' solitary brother ' is just what the nigger is Heidi....enjoy round 2 of loneliness soon - that's if you don't end up ' ditched '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...h-husband.html

Currently the whore is dating some pathetic libcuck with classic nu-male look.

I feel really sorry for Klumdumpster's oldest daughter although I'm not sure does she qualify as a full human either because her father Flavio Briatore apparently drilled oil with Naomi Coonbell before knocking up Klum.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...h-husband.html

Currently the whore is dating some pathetic libcuck with classic nu-male look.

I feel really sorry for Klumdumpster's oldest daughter although I'm not sure does she qualify as a full human either because her father Flavio Briatore apparently drilled oil with Naomi Coonbell before knocking up Klum.
    She obviously has mental problems....