Close

Likes Likes:  167
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If they still had video rental stores, I'd print this out, and glue it on the jacket of the Gorilliam's movie, then return it :
    Attachment 22088

Me too!!!!

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I had no idea what NPR was until today. Then I saw "cultural programming" (aka Mass Manipulation) paired with her being cheered on by a nigger.
    "She saved all of us countless times." Wonder how they'll get on without their safety net.
    I still don't have a clear idea on what NPR is or what they do. Are they particularly anti-white?
    They have an interview with Johnathan Majors, which should be considered a visual felony. That nigger looks like a hot pocket gorilla and he can't act for shit.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    I think I just puked in my mouth a little.

I used to be a fan of Blade before I remembered I was a fan of Bruce Lee, Jet Li and Donnie Yen, who are ALL far more fun to watch then Weggun Snipes. Don't need to watch nigger kung-fu for studying when there are modern methods of dealing with unruly niggers.
    That's the big takeaway here. I didn't used to have a problem with nogs until they made themselves a problem. Was doing pretty good for the first 30 years of my life, but if being racist is the worst thing I'll ever do, then I think I'm fine compared to over 20 million niggers who want all whites to die.
    I was born in the mid 80s. I grew up watching some nigger movies and shows that I didn’t think anything about. Blade, Spawn, Fresh Prince, Family Matters. That’s just to name a few but I won’t lie, I loved those movies and shows. Eddie Murphy’s delirious was hilarious to me as a pre-teen. I saw someone ripping that stand up on here recently. It was all nigger babble. I agree with whoever that was. I was you g and stupid. I gained real life nigger experience within the last 15 years or so. I hate the bastards.

edit: I can’t watch any movie or show with a nigger on the cover anymore. If i go to some streaming service and there is a smiling nigger on the thumnail, I cant watch it. I wont watch it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think I know everything I need to know about this so-called "movie". I'll pass on it.
    Fat sows and nigger incest aren't on my "Must watch" list.
    I expected fat, hideous sows, and garden variety TNB.
    "Precious" far exceeded my incredibly racist expectations....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I was born in the mid 80s. I grew up watching some nigger movies and shows that I didn’t think anything about. Blade, Spawn, Fresh Prince, Family Matters. That’s just to name a few but I won’t lie, I loved those movies and shows. Eddie Murphy’s delirious was hilarious to me as a pre-teen. I saw someone ripping that stand up on here recently. It was all nigger babble. I agree with whoever that was. I was you g and stupid. I gained real life nigger experience within the last 15 years or so. I hate the bastards.

edit: I can’t watch any movie or show with a nigger on the cover anymore. If i go to some streaming service and there is a smiling nigger on the thumnail, I cant watch it. I wont watch it.
    I believe that was me, my good friend. Yeah, I pointed out how Murphy talks about pooping in the tub and shoving his action figures up his ass, pretending the army men "found a cave" and "oh, no, don't go in there, mr. man! It's dark n scary in there!" while jumping around in his red leather gimp suit. Someone else pointed out how he actively fucks tranny prostitutes and tells people "I don't do it because I'm gay, I swear."
    I saw that special for the first time recently. Comedy has certainly developed since you and I were kids. (For God's sake, how did Gallagher ever have a career? The man thinks you can't be a true comedian unless you perform at a carnival AND he thinks he alone has the cure for global warming.)
    Shit dude, I love Spawn (with his mask on). A super hero from hell was the most hardcore metal thing my infant brain could think of. But it doesn't help that Todd McFarlane admitted he made Spawn "a minority" to tick boxes even way back in the 90s. He still sucks himself off on how he did such a "good job" to this day, regardless I can like the idea and separate the liberal agenda from the art. If we can't enjoy things despite their problematic conception, we're no better than all the trannies and libs that constantly bombard JK Rowling just for having an opinion.
    Same thing with Ursula K Le Guin. I used to love her works until I (literally) read between the lines and saw her pro-nigger pro-LGBT agenda. The Left Hand of Darkness celebrates trannies, and I can't believe I managed to read the whole thing.
    But yeah, I don't think ANYONE gave niggers a second thought until recently, now that they're all hyped up and ready to go to war with whites everywhere we look. It's a rough time we live in.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that was me, my good friend. Yeah, I pointed out how Murphy talks about pooping in the tub and shoving his action figures up his ass, pretending the army men "found a cave" and "oh, no, don't go in there, mr. man! It's dark n scary in there!" while jumping around in his red leather gimp suit. Someone else pointed out how he actively fucks tranny prostitutes and tells people "I don't do it because I'm gay, I swear."
    I saw that special for the first time recently. Comedy has certainly developed since you and I were kids. (For God's sake, how did Gallagher ever have a career? The man thinks you can't be a true comedian unless you perform at a carnival AND he thinks he alone has the cure for global warming.)
    Shit dude, I love Spawn (with his mask on). A super hero from hell was the most hardcore metal thing my infant brain could think of. But it doesn't help that Todd McFarlane admitted he made Spawn "a minority" to tick boxes even way back in the 90s. He still sucks himself off on how he did such a "good job" to this day, regardless I can like the idea and separate the liberal agenda from the art. If we can't enjoy things despite their problematic conception, we're no better than all the trannies and libs that constantly bombard JK Rowling just for having an opinion.
    Same thing with Ursula K Le Guin. I used to love her works until I (literally) read between the lines and saw her pro-nigger pro-LGBT agenda. The Left Hand of Darkness celebrates trannies, and I can't believe I managed to read the whole thing.
    But yeah, I don't think ANYONE gave niggers a second thought until recently, now that they're all hyped up and ready to go to war with whites everywhere we look. It's a rough time we live in.
    Haha, it was. I remember the stand up very well. Nigger Murphy is talking about him and his brother in the bath jamming a GI joe “into the cave” and then a big brown shark came.so Eddie and his brother Charlie had a doodoo bath. Admittedly, I thought Charlie was hilarious on Chapelle’s show. The “true hollywood stories” are still fucking hilarious. Anyone on here challenge me. It’s the most oerfect representation of TNB that has ever existed.

10. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, it was. I remember the stand up very well. Nigger Murphy is talking about him and his brother in the bath jamming a GI joe “into the cave” and then a big brown shark came.so Eddie and his brother Charlie had a doodoo bath. Admittedly, I thought Charlie was hilarious on Chapelle’s show. The “true hollywood stories” are still fucking hilarious. Anyone on here challenge me. It’s the most oerfect representation of TNB that has ever existed.
    Agreed. There are times when light can flicker in the darkness, humor in the grim. Telling that more often than not, nigger comedy is racist, sexual "muh dik" jokes or violent ape shit. Even Chapelle's last skit being an SNL host was predominantly about Kanye gripe and the nigger beef with Jews. No shame in laughing at it, it's just as well when they make us laugh at stupid nigger shit they don't mean to be funny.
    I've made a hobby of going to amateur stand up nights here in Baltimore, trying to become a comedian. Every time a nigger gets on stage, it's "my gurl is so fat/ugly/stupid" or "I thought I could kill and rape better than those criminals on Law & Order." (No shame in admition on their part, I guess.) And when they don't get laughs, they start screaming and shrieking like monkeys. It's cringy to witness, you can tell if they could get away with it, they'd throw their own shit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly never gave niggers a second thought - good, bad, or mostly indifferent - and always thought "Live and let live". There were a few niggers in my high school and I worked with a couple of them. Never had a problem until the order was passed down by an army of SJWs, Libtards, and hypocrites that if I don't love them, admire them, watch them, read about them, feed them, and weep for them ("Oh, poor George of Fentanyl couldn't breeves!") daily, that means I'm on par with the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Same with the gays and trannies. What do I care about what adults do in their bedrooms? But now we are ordered to find them precious and adorable, like puppies and kittens, and if anyone even mildly protests a man competing against women in the Olympics or a man being put in a women's prison to attack and rape the female inmates, or who even dares to say "A man cannot be a woman", you must be a rabid trans/homophobe. You'll be judged and convicted in the court of Social Media and you WILL lose your job and standing on the planet

Usually I try to laugh at Clown World, in order to keep my sanity but most days I can't even do that. Now I hate and detest them all with the heat of a thousand suns, along with wiggers, mudsharks, oil drillers, and the huge variety of strident, "proud" perverts who stand there screeching, "LOVE ME OR ELSE!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly never gave niggers a second thought - good, bad, or mostly indifferent - and always thought "Live and let live". There were a few niggers in my high school and I worked with a couple of them. Never had a problem until the order was passed down by an army of SJWs, Libtards, and hypocrites that if I don't love them, admire them, watch them, read about them, feed them, and weep for them ("Oh, poor George of Fentanyl couldn't breeves!") daily, that means I'm on par with the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Same with the gays and trannies. What do I care about what adults do in their bedrooms? But now we are ordered to find them precious and adorable, like puppies and kittens, and if anyone even mildly protests a man competing against women in the Olympics or a man being put in a women's prison to attack and rape the female inmates, or who even dares to say "A man cannot be a woman", you must be a rabid trans/homophobe. You'll be judged and convicted in the court of Social Media and you WILL lose your job and standing on the planet

Usually I try to laugh at Clown World, in order to keep my sanity but most days I can't even do that. Now I hate and detest them all with the heat of a thousand suns, along with wiggers, mudsharks, oil drillers, and the huge variety of strident, "proud" perverts who stand there screeching, "LOVE ME OR ELSE!"
    Heinous, I believe is the word for it all. Utterly heinous.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I know everything I need to know about this so-called "movie". I'll pass on it.

Fat sows and nigger incest aren't on my "Must watch" list.
    I think Ray's synopsis is all I'll ever need on this one too. I remember seeing a clip of it somewhere.

It was horrid and I thought it would give me hellish nightmares just from that 60 s or so.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just watch the scene where Precious steals the fried chicken, I think there are clips of it on YouTube. It's absolutely hilarious and though obviously it wasn't the producers' intent, it really brings niggers back down to earf after all the "we wuz kangz" bullshit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Just watch the scene where Precious steals the fried chicken, I think there are clips of it on YouTube. It's absolutely hilarious and though obviously it wasn't the producers' intent, it really brings niggers back down to earf after all the "we wuz kangz" bullshit.
    I had to look. You know - like the way you know the milk is sour but you just GOTTA smell it. That sheboon is so bloated it can hardly open its eyes and you can't even tell if it's buck or sow.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell with TV, there's just too many niggers. Period.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eddie Murphy’s delirious was hilarious to me as a pre-teen.
    Murph-coon was actually a funny spook. In the old days, if a nigger was funny, I used to laugh. Having an occasional court jesting nigger wasn't a problem...but now all we see all around us like sinking in a quick sand of spades is niggers, niggers and more niggers. So I have become completely intolerant to spooks and have developed a serious allergy to their rotten presence. I can't look at them or be within 100 feet of one...or two or more ! I am nigger fatigued and incurable.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Murph-coon was actually a funny spook. In the old days, if a nigger was funny, I used to laugh. Having an occasional court jesting nigger wasn't a problem...but now all we see all around us like sinking in a quick sand of spades is niggers, niggers and more niggers. So I have become completely intolerant to spooks and have developed a serious allergy to their rotten presence. I can't look at them or be within 100 feet of one...or two or more ! I am nigger fatigued and incurable.
    I am right with you. I can’t watch any of it anymore. Even if I could look past the violent crime rates and tnb, the constant shoving of nigger shit down our throats by the MSM, on commercials, etc. has me so sick of the bastards.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think most all of us were there at one time in our life because we believed the lie that "They are just like us!" I think anyone with a brain that have been in close proximity to niggers finally figured out that no, they AREN'T "just like us". They are filthy, feral beasts that should be in cages. Good work at seeing the light, Aint. Some people will eventually learn the HARD way if at all......

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to look. You know - like the way you know the milk is sour but you just GOTTA smell it. That sheboon is so bloated it can hardly open its eyes and you can't even tell if it's buck or sow.

And of course, I had to go straight to YouPuke and leave my 2 cents in the comments......

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    THIS! Right here! I'm right there with ya Diva.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    And of course, I had to go straight to YouPuke and leave my 2 cents in the comments......

I notice you are not alone in the rayciss comments.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast