Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are some nigger facts about hallucinations (I wasn't sure where else to post this find)

The Middle East is the most polluted area on the planet (both ethnically and manufactured.) Saudi Arabia takes spot number one in 2023 for air pollution. India takes up spots 4 and 5 (Delhi and Muzaffarnagar) on the most polluted cities on the planet. Indians are known for celebrating the Gorehabba, or "cow festival" where they actively splash each other with cow shit like playing in the snow. There's also the Ganges river, a river "swollen" with dead bodies and sewage that the natives will REGULARLY BATHE IN because their primitive minds think that it's holy and can heal them.

Africa, well we all know Africa on this site. The land of rape and honey. Filled with cannibalism, incest, serial rapes and murders, crucifying cats and eating dogs, and of course, jenkem. (If you don't know what jenkem is, it's where niggers VOLUNTARILY AND JOYFULLY SMOKE THEIR OWN SHIT AND PISS LIKE IT'S COTTON CANDY CINNAMON VAPE.)

Now, here's where shit gets interesting:
    According to Stanford anthropologist, Tanya Luhrmann, the voice-hearing experiences of people with serious psychotic disorders are shaped by local culture. In the US, the voices are harsh and threatening. In nigger land and sand nigger land, the voices are BENIGN and PLAYFUL.

https://news.stanford.edu/2014/07/16...hrmann-071614/

So apparently, if you or someone you know is schizophrenic and they hear harsh and threatening voices, you're doing a good job.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    The Middle East is the most polluted area on the planet (both ethnically and manufactured.) Saudi Arabia takes spot number one in 2023 for air pollution. India takes up spots 4 and 5 (Delhi and Muzaffarnagar) on the most polluted cities on the planet. Indians are known for celebrating the Gorehabba, or "cow festival" where they actively splash each other with cow shit like playing in the snow. There's also the Ganges river, a river "swollen" with dead bodies and sewage that the natives will REGULARLY BATHE IN because their primitive minds think that it's holy and can heal them.

Africa, well we all know Africa on this site. The land of rape and honey. Filled with cannibalism, incest, serial rapes and murders, crucifying cats and eating dogs, and of course, jenkem. (If you don't know what jenkem is, it's where niggers VOLUNTARILY AND JOYFULLY SMOKE THEIR OWN SHIT AND PISS LIKE IT'S COTTON CANDY CINNAMON VAPE.)

Now, here's where shit gets interesting:
    According to Stanford anthropologist, Tanya Luhrmann, the voice-hearing experiences of people with serious psychotic disorders are shaped by local culture. In the US, the voices are harsh and threatening. In nigger land and sand nigger land, the voices are BENIGN and PLAYFUL.

https://news.stanford.edu/2014/07/16...hrmann-071614/

So apparently, if you or someone you know is schizophrenic and they hear harsh and threatening voices, you're doing a good job.
    For some reason, out of all the digusting atrocities that one really caught my attention.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    For some reason, out of all the digusting atrocities that one really caught my attention.
    It's hard to miss.

I've got a better question though: how the ever-loving fuck are these sub-humans still alive?!?
    Walking around with goddamn sickle cell, blood looking like a bowl of lucky charms.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to miss.

I've got a better question though: how the ever-loving fuck are these sub-humans still alive?!?
    Walking around with goddamn sickle cell, blood looking like a bowl of lucky charms.
    Great question!! Answer is LIBTARDS who enable them!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to miss.

Not that I doubt your word, but the cow manure festival threw me so badly I had to look it up. JFC:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	india cow manure festival - Google Search.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	514.7 KB 
ID:	22187
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not that I doubt your word, but the cow manure festival threw me so badly I had to look it up. JFC:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	india cow manure festival - Google Search.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	514.7 KB 
ID:	22187
    Ooooh yeah. Back when I still had a TikTok (God forgive me) I posted TONS of videos exposing the truth about the shitty (no pun intended) culture of sub-humans. Hundreds of people were surprised. The best part was when I said Paki's were Indians, starting a flame war between the two. One was calling the other filthy, the other was shouting expletives in Indian I don't understand.
    OFC all my videos were taken down as soon as they popped up because niggers and sand niggers are protected on TikTok. That being said, everything they say stays up. Every. Single. Thing. That includes all the racist anti-white bullshit they spew everyday.
    They stay up, we can see their faces. We know who they are, and they are millions. Niggers may have a legion, but this is 2023. We have Death Star.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post