Close

Likes Likes:  64
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

McDoonald's franchise owners don't like nigger (c)rapper meals because of bix nood vulgarity which violates coontract

Some McDonald's Franchisees Aren't Happy With Cardi B and Offset's New Meal, Despite Proven Success of Celebrity-Tied Promos

Not every McDonald's franchise is on board with the brand's new collaboration with Cardi B and Offset – even if it's good for business.

McDonald's latest celebrity promotion – which debuted in a Super Bowl commercial before being available to the public on Valentine's Day – has allegedly raised concerns for franchisees who fear the famously-unfiltered pair may not appeal to its tastes.
    Niggers love McBurhead's and it's high calorie, nutritionally catastrophic, die-beet-us causing niggermeals. What's the problem?

Numerous McDonald's restaurant owners have expressed written worries over the partnership, saying that the pair's respective song lyrics and images don't reflect McDonald's family-friendly image, according to the Wall Street Journal, while others have refused to promote the meal entirely. Some have suggested that the collab violates the "Golden Arches Code" of brand standards, which states that promotions shouldn't include "musical partnerships associated with content that includes offensive language in the lyrics."
    Muh dik, shooting cops and drug dealing doesn't fit in with a "family friendly" image.

"We're focused on putting McDonald's at the center of culture," said Tariq Hassan, chief marketing and customer experience officer for the U.S. market, in a statement to Bloomberg.
    When talking about "culcha" always hire a cameljockey?

Following the release of the Travis Scott meal in 2020, McDonald's said sales increased by 4.6% in a three-month period, the Wall Street Journal reported at the time. However, a survey by the National Owners Association found that 65% of U.S. franchisees weren't in favor of Scott's partnership.
    Selling junk food to jungle niggers is big business. Until the U.S. economy collapses and finally there is no more money to prop up niggernation. Live it up.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/busines...-collab/446726
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crediting nigger cRappers with increasing McNiggers' sales is bullshit. "X happened, Y also happened, therefore X is the cause of Y" is a logical fallacy so simple that even a kindergartener could explain why it's wrong.

Niggers are ALWAYS more trouble than they're worth. Every. Single. Time. Even if a nigger cRap promotion did increase sales, the losses incurred by nigger theft, nigger vandalism, nigger chimpouts, calls to po-po/amberlamps, costs of hiring additional security, and loss of business from white customers who want to avoid the TNB will always be far more than any gain.

Our ancestors wanted cheap cotton. It turned out to be the most expensive mistake in history. We're still paying for it to this day.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cardi b is one of the nastiest nigger sows out there. I can’t stand that one. I pray to the bat fairy to arrive extra early there. I am not sure who the other nigger offset is. I can hear cardi b’s nigger mcdonald’s commercial now “dem burgahs bes so good I eats em wif muh wet as poosy”.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Crediting nigger cRappers with increasing McNiggers' sales is bullshit. "X happened, Y also happened, therefore X is the cause of Y" is a logical fallacy so simple that even a kindergartener could explain why it's wrong.
    Actually, I think that it's more of a monkey-see-monkey-do advertising strategy. If a monkey with artificially created career popularity/wealth (bakkabaw, (c)rap, etc) does or buys something, the other niggers line up to do/buy it, too. Niggers are the ultimate herd animal.

Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Cardi b is one of the nastiest nigger sows out there. I can’t stand that one. I pray to the bat fairy to arrive extra early there. I am not sure who the other nigger offset is. I can hear cardi b’s nigger mcdonald’s commercial now “dem burgahs bes so good I eats em wif muh wet as poosy”.
    Offset is a nigger in the horribly unlistenable nigger 'mumble (c)rap' group Migos.

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it increases sales to niggers good. No sane human will eat mcniggers anyway. Most mcniggers employees are spades anyway so hopefully some cold fries or other order fuck ups will result in batwings.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Lardi B has obviously woofed down a lot of fast food, to get that beach ball-sized ass going.
    Here's her tips on keeping "Dirty ass niggers" from drying her muh poosy out. Enjoy....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lardi B, Jizzo.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	940.6 KB 
ID:	22114

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear they beez fiddin' da rolls out a (c)rappy meal fo' RiRi too

Name:	riiburgerzz.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	22121

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of Lardi B is triggering my PTSD. I'll never unhear a white teenager's birthday party at Buffalo Wild Wings harmonizing to Niggi Minaj. I remember the whole restaurant went silent when a bunch of kids started gyrating and singing nigger hymns about bouncing their ass and rubbing themselves.
    It was horrific beyond measure. The faces of the parents synchronized with my disgust perfectly, as if in that moment everyone sane and rational were bound by a psychic link of despair. But from that day onward, everyone over the age of 15 knew that niggers are never up to any good.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Lardi B has obviously woofed down a lot of fast food, to get that beach ball-sized ass going.
    Here's her tips on keeping "Dirty ass niggers" from drying her muh poosy out. Enjoy....

Name:	Lardi B, Jizzo.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	940.6 KB 
ID:	22114

It looks like it wants to woof down Lizzo too, wish it would. The mass would be the same, but I'll accept one less depraved (c)rapper sow any way it happens.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I hear they beez fiddin' da rolls out a (c)rappy meal fo' RiRi too

Name:	riiburgerzz.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	22121
    Ri Ri's awful roastie, even worse than Hope Solo's...

Name:	Hope's Roast Beef.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	22161

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Speaking of Lardi B is triggering my PTSD. I'll never unhear a white teenager's birthday party at Buffalo Wild Wings harmonizing to Niggi Minaj.
    Buffalo Wild Wings!? That shit should only be allowed at Chuck E Cheese. or some other nigger establishment.

13. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Buffalo Wild Wings!? That shit should only be allowed at Chuck E Cheese. or some other nigger establishment.
    Idk what's happening to this country, or the world at large.
    I saw another video of the "de-Englishizing" of England today. A sand nigger was having a singing session on Tower Bridge, making England sound like any Islamic country with his screeching.
    Fucking disgusting. I wish all that sub-human trash would disappear. I wish we could have Europe back.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ew, I see that damn commercial all the time when I watch TV so I have to change the channel when I see it. When I first saw that commercial I said to myself "they can't be serious" but I forgot in this nigger loving climate they definitely are. I don't eat at Mcdonalds, it's a hub spot for unhealthy fatties anyway.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Offset? Never heard of it. Not that I care.

I've heard of Nikki Minaj or whatever. I thought I heard she used to be a stripper.

We are on the road to profanity, a collapse of morals, and the glorification of things and acts that are ugly and reprehensible.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

I've heard of Nikki Minaj or whatever. I thought I heard she used to be a stripper.

We are on the road to profanity, a collapse of morals, and the glorification of things and acts that are ugly and reprehensible.
    It's either the end of days or the forging of something stronger. Either way, niggers won't like the end result.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh don't worry, McNiggers. You will keep your pet monkeys. They, by nature are vulgar, unwashed, stupid beasts themselves. The only way you could offend them is by sticking a job application or DNA test in every Happy Meal.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

I've always called her Nigga Muh-vaj. Carpi B isn't any better.....

21. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Ew, I see that damn commercial all the time when I watch TV so I have to change the channel when I see it. When I first saw that commercial I said to myself "they can't be serious" but I forgot in this nigger loving climate they definitely are. I don't eat at Mcdonalds, it's a hub spot for unhealthy fatties anyway.
    A few years ago when my oldest grandson was about 9, he told me that he didn't want to eat McDonald's because it has sea lice and hair in it. He still won't eat it. And he eats EVERYTHING. When he comes to my house, the first place he hits is the fridge and then the pantry.....

23. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Some McDonald's Franchisees Aren't Happy With Cardi B and Offset's New Meal, Despite Proven Success of Celebrity-Tied Promos

Niggers love McBurhead's and it's high calorie, nutritionally catastrophic, die-beet-us causing niggermeals. What's the problem?

Muh dik, shooting cops and drug dealing doesn't fit in with a "family friendly" image.

When talking about "culcha" always hire a cameljockey?

Selling junk food to jungle niggers is big business. Until the U.S. economy collapses and finally there is no more money to prop up niggernation. Live it up.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/busines...-collab/446726
    Which is why I want niggers to eat tons of this shit.

25. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post