Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    So maybe I'm a naive schmuck but could someone explain to me why the phone calls from our president to other heads of state or government officials is anyone's business in the first place?

Our president cant make a phone call without there being a transcript, recording or 3rd party privy to the conversation? What gives?

If the quid pro quo allegations are true and factual then yeah, that's a problem but Jesus Christ, it's not like he was orchestrating a military coup or making arrangements to drop pallets of U.S. currency.

Also, this whistleblower thing is bullshit at it's core. Just any ol' snitch can make accusations anonymously and without having to face the accused?

Somebody help me out with this? I haven't quite understood this process from the start.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    So maybe I'm a naive schmuck but could someone explain to me why the phone calls from our president to other heads of state or government officials is anyone's business in the first place?

Our president cant make a phone call without there being a transcript, recording or 3rd party privy to the conversation? What gives?

If the quid pro quo allegations are true and factual then yeah, that's a problem but Jesus Christ, it's not like he was orchestrating a military coup or making arrangements to drop pallets of U.S. currency.

Also, this whistleblower thing is bullshit at it's core. Just any ol' snitch can make accusations anonymously and without having to face the accused?

Somebody help me out with this? I haven't quite understood this process from the start.

That's because this particular process has been ad-lib from the start. There is no constitutional right to anonymity just because someone claims "whistle-blower" status. The accused has the right to face his accuser period - even and especially in impeachment proceedings. Whistle blower laws are to protect a witness from reprisals such as losing his/her job - not give anonymity to every asshat that makes a claim then wants to hide behind a rock from the frag grenade he just lobbed. This wasn't even third party it was fourth at best.

So, no, you're not a schmuck. The media and libs just treat us all like we are.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eric Ciaramella is a CIA analyst and former National Security Council staffer who has served in both the Obama and Trump administrations as a career intelligence officer.

That is as far as I needed to read to confirm what we all knew. You know he is one of those never Trump cucks who was just hovering and waiting for his moment. Now he can move to Russia and "snoodle" (look it up if you dare) with Snowden.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thesh whistles are sho heavy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sick of these God damned demoncraptic antics I could just explode!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Explode.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	9714

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    not give anonymity to every asshat that makes a claim then wants to hide behind a rock from the frag grenade he just lobbed.

This ^^^ a perfect analogy!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't think he is an actual "whistleblower," just a tool the commies pulled out after all of their other bullshit imploded. With the election rapidly approaching, they're desperately trying anything.