Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't even watch "The Ten Commandments" without mudsharking and nigger idolizing thrown into our faces

There were a few more I can't remember right now, but Duracell's latest contribution to bestiality is an Asian mudshark and her niggerbuck arguing over more life or more power. I really dislike toothpaste and toothbrush commercials showing humans with spit all over, and a nigger with exaggerated mouth jizz all over is maw is really disgusting.

Another was for face cosmetics, whatever brand it was, with a clearly tranny buck pretending to be a sow.

Then of all the commercials to show in one of the all-time great family movies, one for that Dovato HIV drug, complete with unmistakably DL nigger putting its arm around its white boyfriend. At least it's not the one I posted about before, showing a bunch of niggers and a white drag queen.

ABC even had to show a "Modern Family" commercial with the two gays kissing. I live and let live, and what people do behind closed doors is their business. But this was during a family movie in primetime, damn it, and it's because it's during a family movie that Disney wants to throw around its agenda. Now maybe I'm a prude, but I think it's bad enough that commercials for the "The Bachelor" show the whores are sleeping around with their wannabe sugar daddy.

As a bonus, I changed the channel, and there was a GEICO commercial with a stereotypical cuck and his she-boon.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There were a few more I can't remember right now, but Duracell's latest contribution to bestiality is an Asian mudshark and her niggerbuck arguing over more life or more power. I really dislike toothpaste and toothbrush commercials showing humans with spit all over, and a nigger with exaggerated mouth jizz all over is maw is really disgusting.

Another was for face cosmetics, whatever brand it was, with a clearly tranny buck pretending to be a sow.

Then of all the commercials to show in one of the all-time great family movies, one for that Dovato HIV drug, complete with unmistakably DL nigger putting its arm around its white boyfriend. At least it's not the one I posted about before, showing a bunch of niggers and a white drag queen.

ABC even had to show a "Modern Family" commercial with the two gays kissing. I live and let live, and what people do behind closed doors is their business. But this was during a family movie in primetime, damn it, and it's because it's during a family movie that Disney wants to throw around its agenda. Now maybe I'm a prude, but I think it's bad enough that commercials for the "The Bachelor" show the whores are sleeping around with their wannabe sugar daddy.

As a bonus, I changed the channel, and there was a GEICO commercial with a stereotypical cuck and his she-boon.
    On Amazon I was watching a series about Beowulf. Overall it was pretty well done but they have an abundance of really dark niggers and @$$lifters in the series. I realize that due to being members of the European Union for 2 decades the UK now is EXTREMELY fixated, but they didn't have these subspecies in England during the 9th century A.D. Ever since the movie "Thor" came out about a decade ago we are forced to watch niggers in movies about medieval times. It INFURIATES me!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Watch the uncut version of Blazing Saddles, if you don't have it let me know and i'll post a download link here.
    “The sheriff is a nigger”.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maing, I couldn't have said it better myself. Cucks, burners, faggots, whores, ABC's got them. My recently departed father always watched that during Easter, so my brother and I watched it last night. Never gets old, except for the abominations in the ads.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some ad the other night for chocolates that just had to include oil drilling.

“The sheriff is a nigger”.
    Don't forget, "Up yours, nigger."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy my fellow chimpers, the full uncut version of Blazing Saddles. My gift to all of you and a great laugh for these trying times.

http://www.chimpout.org/videos/Blazing.Saddles.avi
    THX, mang.

Every time I've tried to watch this movie, someone always comes along and bothers me thus hindering me from watching all of it. I've gotten as far as the part where the niggers get stuck in quicksand and they salvage the valuable railcar.

Now I can finally finish it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy my fellow chimpers, the full uncut version of Blazing Saddles. My gift to all of you and a great laugh for these trying times.

http://www.chimpout.org/videos/Blazing.Saddles.avi
    Thank you! It's been hacked to pieces now because anything that might offend any entity on the planet had to be cut out. Awesome.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before they closed my gym over COVID, i'd see that fucking ad 3x a session on their TVs. Really, 90% of downlow nigger bucks, and about 50% of the straight ones have AIDS because they are all disease bearing beasts
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Thank you! It's been hacked to pieces now because anything that might offend any entity on the planet had to be cut out. Awesome.
    Mel Brooks agrees.
    Mel Brooks: ‘Blazing Saddles’ Would Never Be Made in Today’s ‘Stupidly Politically Correct’ Culture

“Blazing Saddles” may be a groundbreaking comedy, but director Mel Brooks doesn’t think Hollywood would make the iconic Western parody in this current “stupidly politically correct” climate.

The Oscar winner discussed PC culture in a recent interview with BBC Radio 4, calling it “the death of comedy.”
    https://variety.com/2017/film/news/m...re-1202568893/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Oscar winner discussed PC culture in a recent interview with BBC Radio 4, calling it “the death of comedy.”
    Absolutely. I have no idea what any standup comedian talks about now since the only groups it's safe to joke about are Nazis and white, heterosexual men.

Even "Airplane" would be verboten now, what with the rayciss jokes about jive-talking niggers. Leslie Neilsen slapping that woman's face would be assault and Lloyd Bridges smoking and ingesting all the drugs would be seen as a bad influence on "the children". The overtly gay ATC guy? Homophobic.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

Lloyd Bridges smoking and ingesting all the drugs would be seen as a bad influence on "the children".
    ... But bestiality is cool especially when it can make the nigger look smart/heroic/reasonable and the burner/driller look like a retarded child in need of babysitting by the benevolent nigger that took them in.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    [COLOR=#A7A59F]^^^

... But bestiality is cool especially when it can make the nigger look smart/heroic/reasonable and the burner/driller look like a retarded child in need of babysitting by the benevolent nigger that took them in.
    Don't get me started. Yes, tell kids that their YT fathers are morons and clowns they can mock and who need a smart nigger to step in and tell them not to harass women and patiently inform them what kind of insurance the dumb asses need.

I have 100's of "original" uncut versions of good movies.

Name the ones you want and I will upload them for all of you to download.
    Cool!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Don't get me started.

Now where's the fun in that?

My first memory of seeing and noticing this crap was back in the seventies as a 10 year old kid at my grandparents house. For whatever reason, Duh Jeffuhrsonz was on the TV. My grandfather was an extreme ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶ realist who hated niggers and hated the show. He never explained why he watched it but in retrospect, I think he watched it for the sole purpose of having something to bitch about - which he did frequently. Old people...

The neighbors were a driller/sheboon couple and all the bitch did was make him look stupid.

It was some straight out of the "Protocols" shit whether you believe it to be a fraud or not. You can't argue with one thing about that whole document, though. Everything it said that they were after has or is happening in the world today - especially in the US. If it was real, it would sure as shit explain a lot of shit going on with Hollyweird, sports and Washingturds.

If it was a work of fiction, it was written by a guy with a crystal ball and he was way better than Orwell.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this thread is about the movie "The Ten Commandments" (which I've never seen...), but several members have commented on the movie "Blazing Saddles".

So...

When I was a kid, I knew of the existence of "Blazing Saddles" -- it was the stuff of legend, forbidden fruit, but my hippy mother and somewhat politically-correct father, would not let us watch it. I saw the original version when I was 17 and almost shit myself.

It was the summer I moved to SoCal to get moved in for college. I was staying with my paternal grandfather in Oxnard. He was well-to-do (unlike us), and had every cable channel known to man. I was by myself that night (gramps was out drinking with his cronies), and I was in that creepy big old Victorian by myself.

Several times, I laughed so hard, I almost passed out. The farting scene around the campfire still sends me to the floor!

Honorable Mention: A few years before that, I stayed with him when I was 11 (long story...). It was the very end of October. A huge Pacific storm was blowing in from the west -- the house was actually shaking at times. Again, gramps was out boozing...

That was the first time I watched "The Exorcist", LMMFLWAO.

By myself...

I slept with the lights on for days afterwards!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I know this thread is about the movie "The Ten Commandments" (which I've never seen...),

Of the sin of digression, I am guilty as charged.

Back to the big 10 C's: For whatever my memory is worth, outside of a few slaves, I can only think of one nigger actor in the whole film. It played the king of Eekeeyopia.

So I guess it must be true when they say "We wuz kaings an sheeit!"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Of the sin of digression, I am guilty as charged.

Back to the big 10 C's: For whatever my memory is worth, outside of a few slaves, I can only think of one nigger actor in the whole film. It played the king of Eekeeyopia.

So I guess it must be true when they say "We wuz kaings an sheeit!"
    No, there were many black slaves or beasts of burden. They carried the Egyptian princess Nefertiri around, and Vincent Price. It would be accurate. They'd be Nubian slaves.
    At that time, Egypt was not a Muslim country. Heck there were no Christians yet. However, one can argue Egyptians were already sand niggers then. And the Nubians, they're still Sub-Saharan dumbasses, so yes, they were niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^You guys realize I was tongue in cheek as if 10 C's was a historical documentary.

The funny stupid of it today is that every grandmammy nigger sow with too many chirrenz is a nubian queen. If you don't believe me, just ask them when they're sitting around in their two story grass huts and they will tell you so. This is why so many niggers in the states claim to be descendants of royalty. They actually believe that shit.

By their logic, I am therefore a kaing also. I declare myself King Tweekstick the First of the Royal Kingdom of Whitesalvania. BOW BEFORE ME SUBJECTS!